What's new

LustFire Artworks

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention the main character has three areas for bukkake cum (face, chest, legs).

You know, I've left this alone for a very long time and changed my art style, but I'm hoping for a good and manageable restart.
My suggestion would be, do it the other way around. Draw some nice scenes not related to each other and then maybe string them up to a game and make one or 2 more cg's that add up to whatever story...since it's all your art at least the art style will be consistent, so I don't think it's a problem making a game or writing a story around them pictures afterwards.
'Cause making a story/plot first and then drawing it. Yeah I can see how that would lead to alot of hard work for any picture artist...;)

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the suggestions about game development. I think it helped give myself some clear ideas about what to do in the future.

My CG is gonna take quite a while. It's because I'm coming back to the variations I do with my CG base, mainly the eyes. But this has a few other stuff, such as penetration and clothed/nude. Basically, everything I can do to illustrate H. I estimate the variations consisting of.. 36 images. As crazy as the number sounds.. well.. I'm actually quite used to drawing a variety of expressions.

This is supposed to be a dark environment, so I need to work with the colors. I always keep Regular, Light, and Dark shade profile for each color. Feel free to comment. Any ideas will always help me~.

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mole-cocks, confirmed!...Is she actually on the hunt for legendary truffle-cocks and one of her findings kinda overpowered her!?!...:p

That little mole-cock on the bottom left made me suggest things, it seems, kek.:eek:

Ok, fun aside. Dark environments, huh.
Putting in some black in the background always helps making it look more like a really dark griddy cave.
This looks more like a well lighted cave nearly as bright as the environment you can see from the cave's entrance in the background.
Maybe, try painting the rocky walls with some black strains in them and if you want to have it that bright inside, include a light source so it's a bit more believable, being as bright as day inside the cave.

Another thing I noticed, man that cock is rather deep inside her, also the shape is a bit static, nearly like a sword, haha!:eek:

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the suggestions about game development. I think it helped give myself some clear ideas about what to do in the future.

My CG is gonna take quite a while. It's because I'm coming back to the variations I do with my CG base, mainly the eyes. But this has a few other stuff, such as penetration and clothed/nude. Basically, everything I can do to illustrate H. I estimate the variations consisting of.. 36 images. As crazy as the number sounds.. well.. I'm actually quite used to drawing a variety of expressions.

This is supposed to be a dark environment, so I need to work with the colors. I always keep Regular, Light, and Dark shade profile for each color. Feel free to comment. Any ideas will always help me~.

Damn this one's good! It seems like she's looking at his chest though, but maybe because it's not consensual? Her right arm and hand on the foreground also seems a bit too small, but who am I to judge you on proportions and perspective :D

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got stressed out working with color adjustments and especially with the facial expressions, so I didn't shade it like before. The background was also added to the workload, so maybe I should focus on character portraits whenever I get into making an H-game again.

CG Set consists of 36 images. For now, they're only available for 5$ Patrons.

I think I'll show a few variations soon~.

P.S. Should I spoiler tag these? The last rep comment was kinda rude.. -.-

Samples below~

LV2

LV3 :)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do I pay five dollars and get the CG set?

I'm not too into the idea of patreon and monthly fees. I prefer to pay money, get what I want, and be on my way.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do I pay five dollars and get the CG set?

I'm not too into the idea of patreon and monthly fees. I prefer to pay money, get what I want, and be on my way.
I may have to say a few important things about Patreon:

1. You cannot use PayPal to support a NSFW creator, only direct credit card payment.

2. When a Patron pledges, their payment will stay Pending until the 1st of the next month. This means that they can delete their monthly pledges before they are required to charge on the 1st. Although this sounds like a work-around I shouldn't have revealed, it still gives me a better reason to maintain my Patreon gallery.

PM me if you still have a personal request. I have a PayPal that I use to accept payments (or you're free to persuade me if you got another idea).

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I support people who make good content. Which is rare since most content is not good, and five bucks is chump change.

Am I allowed to download the images there? Or are you worried about piracy and watermarked everything.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I support people who make good content. Which is rare since most content is not good, and five bucks is chump change.

Am I allowed to download the images there? Or are you worried about piracy and watermarked everything.
I'm not too worried about piracy, since there's not too much you can do to hide my image watermarks. The watermark for the CG set I finished is still the same as you see here.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

P.S. Should I spoiler tag these? The last rep comment was kinda rude.. -.-
What? You got neg-repped for not spoiling pictures in THE FUCKING ARTWORK FORUM?

Normally I'd just ignore this and move on but Jesus, whoever sent that needs to pull their head out of their ass.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really like how you used black shades on the cave walls and on the cave floor to indicate some sort of lighting source inside the cave.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Commission 1

I'm back~ I finished my finals, so I got more time to draw. This time I received a commission request, based on a game called Guild Wars 2.

*Got the okay to publicly show the WIP

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Commission 1

I'm back~ I finished my finals, so I got more time to draw. This time I received a commission request, based on a game called Guild Wars 2.

*Got the okay to publicly show the WIP

looks very nice! interesting angle to use too, almost feels POV.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A long time ago, I did a little fanart for Anon42's game, Crisis Point. I got contacted by him about 3 days ago about possibly becoming his CG artist. Considering my situation, it might be a perfect opportunity.

I spent some time doing a few sketches and coloring his character's profile, since I have no idea if he has an original artwork reference. I know that he prioritized on sprites first, so my knowledge about aesthetic details is pretty limited.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn Lust. I am in awe and envy of your skills. I wish I could be like that. D:

Also, I'm supporting ya on Patreon now. :D

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

... Will I get to see the CG if I'm on your Patreon?

Cuz his game's worth 5 dollars, tops, and I'd rather just get the CG.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I only just remembered that this was a thing, but how is the update to the ULMF logo coming, if at all?

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only just remembered that this was a thing, but how is the update to the ULMF logo coming, if at all?
I feel like I'm taking on more than I can chew. I may have some distractions of my own, but I do have a feeling I should give myself the motivation to focus on H-artworks somehow. Most of the time it's online games that sink my time. Still, considering the freedom I have everyday, I can't forgive myself for slowing down or stopping completely.

It might not be money or the prospect of becoming a professional that will help me the most, but these are still important, since I don't even know I'll get a job appropriate for my degree. I'm still stuck on the soul-searching.