What's new

ADV [ 蒼見鳥 ] Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanche RJ083299

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Additional Story

As long as there isn't an english patch (at least I'm not aware of one), I'm rather interested in the CGs than in the actual game. Especially after I checked some of them out by loading the game (not the one with story 2) and using the 100% save.

I know chances aren't the best with .exe archives, but does anyone have the CGs extracted or a link to the CG set? Google couldn't help me on that one.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Open the Game itself. After you've replaced the old save with 100% Game Finish Save. Select the middle Option on the Right Main Menu Option Selects. That takes you to Replay Mode. Replaying CG's into readable but still japanese.

There isn't anyone or even at G-Hentai that has extracted Aomidori's releases pretty much. Even if they did, it'd be removed. Unless its a old release.

Currently searching for Additional Story 2. Await my response if i find any.

When i mean "Extracted Releases" then i mean by the CG Sets. And there will NEVER be any English Patches. At least, as i know. But i may be Mis-Informed.

Lets hope i am.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Open the Game itself. After you've replaced the old save with 100% Game Finish Save. Select the middle Option on the Right Main Menu Option Selects. That takes you to Replay Mode. Replaying CG's into readable but still japanese.

There isn't anyone or even at G-Hentai that has extracted Aomidori's releases pretty much. Even if they did, it'd be removed. Unless its a old release.

Currently searching for Additional Story 2. Await my response if i find any.
I know about the ingame CG option (that's what I meant when I said "Especially after I checked some of them out by loading the game (not the one with story 2) and using the 100% save."). But it's tedious to get all the ~240+ CGs with the print key or a similar screensaver (if that even works, didn't try yet), especially as the game doesn't let you play the CGs in a slideshow (not counting the sequence mode as it contains too much moonspech), so that's why I asked.

G-hentai / ExHentai has 11 aomidori CG sets, except for 2 games (this one and ) I've at least all the stuff that was released for the english DL site as CGs. Someone was/is able to extract their archives, the question is who and how.

Wishing you luck on your journey for the addition!

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the Additional Story 2. But its not really much. Its kind of not much. Not worth publishing. Think like adding only a normal Human Gangrape, Boar Rape and the Boss-Mode kinda CG Set with only Lick a Dick situation with the four girls.

And well. If you want the CG Set Extracted so badly. Try to ask someone who can do that around. I can't.

If you badly want the Additional Story. I'll publish it here. But its nothing big and not worth publishing, really. Unless you really, really want it.

Also. I checked Aomidori's Site for news. There's some kind of a Monster Girl Release of sort of Aomi's own type that is being prepared this year. I'm excited to see the continual of what awaits us from this release. I'll poke Aomi's site as time passes by closer to the release and more information.

Good Fap'o Day to you. Mr.Ragoodge crashing out.

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Zhabin a .004 file is a split rar file. so it probably is the game being searched for, just only a part of it.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you badly want the Additional Story. I'll publish it here. But its nothing big and not worth publishing, really. Unless you really, really want it.
I almost expected it to be just a small "bonus", well you can say that I still want it...just to satisfy the urge of having the "complete" thing. A link to the source where you found it would be nice.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fine then. I'll get a Mediafire up. Unless SOPA managed to block sites and what the fuck we know. Hentai Foundry is swarmed with SOPA in the background of the Pictures and flashes. Just so you know.

Shit happens. Tired! Well. Here then.

I promised. I gave.

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hentai Foundry is swarmed with SOPA in the background of the Pictures and flashes. Just so you know.
Yes I know, they want you/us to sign the petition and get aware of what the consequences would be should SOPA pass. It's the same on many websites, wiki for example will shut down for a while (tomorrow or so) and Fenoxo has also posted information about it as well as a nice little "that's-how-it-would-be" warning.
But I don't want to discuss that here, thanks for your effort in uploading it, if you don't mind I'd still like to have the link to the source where you got it from if it was a website (can be via PM as well).

Edit: In response: What about archiving it to .zip or .rar or .7z? No hoster that I know accepts folders and that's perfectly ok because folders aren't needed, archives are the standard. And I'm still asking for the source where you got it, that would (maybe) cut down all the trouble/time consuming work for you...but seeing that you didn't reply to that question so far (and seeing you must have gotten it as a folder according to your post...I mean even on dlsite you get it as a .zip), I'm not putting my hopes up high and will remain thankful to your upload.

Edit #2: Awaiting the day of download, full of expectations. ;)

Last edited:

ditzist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys still have savefile, cause Fileserve is dead too so I cant download it. Really appreciate if you can help.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys still have savefile, cause Fileserve is dead too so I cant download it. Really appreciate if you can help.
Sure, did a quick upload on Mediafire. We all have to stick together these days to live through the crisis.

ditzist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure, did a quick upload on Mediafire. We all have to stick together these days to live through the crisis.

thank you very much.
currently I just got into H-game and found it's very interesting, then SOPA came and fuck up alot of game as well as savefile for those beginner like me ;_; . Maybe this year will be disaster for internet.
P/s: Opps, I just downloaded the game on nyaa.eu, but it seems like no crack, how to fix it?

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much.
currently I just got into H-game and found it's very interesting, then SOPA came and fuck up alot of game as well as savefile for those beginner like me ;_; . Maybe this year will be disaster for internet.
P/s: Opps, I just downloaded the game on nyaa.eu, but it seems like no crack, how to fix it?
Depending on when Ragnarok-Bloodedge uploads his version (with add.story 2, should be cracked), you can use that one. Else I'll upload mine (without add.story 2), but as I've a weekly bandwidth limitation I can't do that before next week, sorry...been busy getting stuff before any other sites shut down. I know how hard it can be to wait for hstuff, so my other advice would be to keep looking for a working version, pretty sure there's still one around on an existing hoster/different torrent,

ditzist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depending on when Ragnarok-Bloodedge uploads his version (with add.story 2, should be cracked), you can use that one. Else I'll upload mine (without add.story 2), but as I've a weekly bandwidth limitation I can't do that before next week, sorry...been busy getting stuff before any other sites shut down. I know how hard it can be to wait for hstuff, so my other advice would be to keep looking for a working version, pretty sure there's still one around on an existing hoster/different torrent,
Thank you very much for your help, its really helpful for new comer like me to know all this stuff. To be honest, I didnt think I would play any H-game but after try Lilithpalace, I almost got addicted to these things, hope I wont cross the line :p

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Warning Post: Asking for AddStory2. I Mediafire'ed it. Look at the pages on this Topic. Find the Mediafire and catch yourself a free bollocks short story. Aye, be your luck. Greetings to you too!

-bows gently with a flesh made dandy hat-

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanch

New!!
Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました!
Addotional Story 2:eek:
So anyone know we must wait for next DvD version?

Yeah interested in this. I can't tell whether its a new game or update expansion or what. Would buy the latest version if were on the english dlsite but can't find it there bleh.

carrots

Reputation score

Only premium member at filesonic can download files larger than 400mb
So, I divided that into 3 parts

enjoy
filesonic is dead, can someone please reup the link
all torrent from other site requires authentication

this is the gallery for the new one >>

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go:

This does not include the Additional Story 2 update, if you want that one you can either check out this post or head to for the complete CG gallery as already explained by carrots.

Attached the 100% savegame.

Attachments

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload the working game? Please!

Thanks in advance!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing but does anyone have a hacked version of this game? All the links seem to have something wrong with them and all the links on nyaa are either fake or require a dlsite id.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing but does anyone have a hacked version of this game? All the links seem to have something wrong with them and all the links on nyaa are either fake or require a dlsite id.
this one working

Status
Not open for further replies.