What's new

ADV [ 蒼見鳥 ] Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanche RJ083299

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanch

again friday is the day it is released on cd so I am done on the protection thing, not really trying to argue about that just felt pretty powerless on doing anything about it.

sora100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news? DvD version don't have protection?
I can't wait to have this tittle in my aomidori collection:p

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still haven't seen any uploads of the dvd version, but there is sooooooooo very many versions of the protected version uploaded everywhere to sift through it is ridonkulous.

sora100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

12.11.2011 still nothing :/
I give up searching still the same page if any one found this plz post link here... I be very greatful...

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well looks like this is never going to show up....:mad:

duguy8

Reputation score

enjoy

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's the protected version from dlsite, I think I remember checking it out, and the upload date is prior to the DVD release date.

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup it is, if it was uploaded any time before november 4th it is the protected version..... :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if someone already posted this...

Ver 1.02 no authentication required
This was posted at hongfire, I'm downloading right now so I can't confirm if it's really no authen version.

EDIT: Confirm, let the silence (because everyone's off fapping) begin.

Last edited:

sora100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Work... Big THXXX!!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was playing it late last night, managed to 100% it this morning.@_@

This game makes me wish I knew Japanese(I know I could of used translation aggregator and AGTH but I'm lazy with setting that up for anything that's not an RPG maker game), had to save scum the hell out of this game at certain points.

Thankfully, it's not so hard to get everything, since the game gives you a in-game flow chart for the missions you've cleared already, which appears as an option above the "sleep" option at your home and it clearly shows what you've missed, since they're faded on the flow chart.

Other than that, the game is mostly in the style of a VN, with quick-time events(or at least I call it that, limited time to select a worded choice), it is a change from how many vanilla Monster Hunter doujins I've seen, yes, there is a lot of monster rape here, no tentacles though.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erm, the link doesn't seem to be working atm.
EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:

qwerty95

Reputation score

Was playing it late last night, managed to 100% it this morning.@_@
When you mean 100% does that include the CG Option too at the main menu?
I only can get 99% and no higher. Everything else is unlocked though but I cannot get that stupid missing one. I don't know how to find it and it's bothering me that it is not 100% complete although I do know what mission it is on.

It's the 5 star Mission and either right before the... "event" or sometime during it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you mean 100% does that include the CG Option too at the main menu?
I only can get 99% and no higher. Everything else is unlocked though but I cannot get that stupid missing one. I don't know how to find it and it's bothering me that it is not 100% complete although I do know what mission it is on.

It's the 5 star Mission and either right before the... "event" or sometime during it.
Hmm. If it's during the event, I'm not too sure, since I was having more of a headache trying to clear it when I got to it, I just selected every option twice.

And i don't think there is any other CG before the event other than the cg you get from selecting the raw meat.(though, you said you're missing one, if it was this one, you'd be missing two)

qwerty95

Reputation score

Well I made a personal guide for each step, both good and bad paths. I tested and re-tested all possible paths that I found or ran into and wrote down what each did so I know for sure I don't miss a thing.

The only thing I can figure is that there's some special way to clear something for that one CG. After finishing the game, I must have spent a good hour just trying to unlock it. Do you know if you have it shown?

Check "Page 6, 2nd row, 4th Image" in the CG. If you have it, guess I gotta go hunt for another hour or so trying for it.

Also, did you obtain the hidden web link to the extra 2 stories?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I made a personal guide for each step, both good and bad paths. I tested and re-tested all possible paths that I found or ran into and wrote down what each did so I know for sure I don't miss a thing.

The only thing I can figure is that there's some special way to clear something for that one CG. After finishing the game, I must have spent a good hour just trying to unlock it. Do you know if you have it shown?

Check "Page 6, 2nd row, 4th Image" in the CG. If you have it, guess I gotta go hunt for another hour or so trying for it.

Also, did you obtain the hidden web link to the extra 2 stories?
Yeah, I have it, it's from the event it self and it's just looking at the picture from a different zoomed-out perspective, nothing too special but if you want the 100% go for it.

And yeah, I got it, that's what I meant by 100%ing, getting absolutely everything(though you don't need to 100% to begin with to get it, it seems)

qwerty95

Reputation score

Gah, alright. Guess I'll just try out different methods till I can unlock it.

Thanks for the info.

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello! Can anyone please help me? I want to see the CG pictures but the CG downloads dont work and im not sure how to work the game :( (or where to download it) Thank you!

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Kirshz.

Status
Not open for further replies.