What's new

ADV [ 蒼見鳥 ] Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanche RJ083299

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lv1ハンターとオトモがモンスターから村を守ろうと頑張りました! Question-avalanch

Thanks didn't have that one either anyway lol. :)

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had this one bcuz i requested it ..xD and then when it got on the site it spread on the other sites xD xD classic chain reaction xDD i requested the newest one aswell it can be done but still no one to crack it so its pointless ;/

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it looks like November 4th is when a cd version or some such thing is scheduled for release so it looks like that's when we will be seeing it around the internets.

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aw comeooonnn >_< ...if they willprotect every their work from now on ima eat my keyboard form frustration:(

RageSoul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU i want this game!... :(

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

me tooo >_> but im starting to loose my faith.. and guess what..? aomidori is making another game already its planed in the beggining of 2012 and the logo with the image already makes me drool and im almost 100% sure its gonna be protected too and sofar no one dint even care to crack the previous one .. >_> i spent some time on this anndd.. mostly protected games are not cracked untill today ... this fact makes me want to jump out of window >_>

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@ kozzi, I know how you feel.... I for one have the same thing sometimes...

I have a few things I am still looking for, but cant find, some might be coded/protected to good, or just no one ripped them, upped them or something...

some are manga/doujinshi, some are anime, some are games... I realy dont like not to be able to get what I want, but that is life I guess... we can not get what we want the most... ;)

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seriously what is this stuff protected by? Gypsy Magic? If this protection came as a set of armor I could fly through a star unharmed!!! :mad:

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

humm its something like ubisoft type protection when u start the game u need to log in to connect to a server to check if its legit or not so the cracking process is something like making it offline or server emulation

soulles

Reputation score

like Kozzi said, and that is what makes it hard to crack it.... :S

shame though, it seemed like a good game to me....
not the biggest fan of this studio btw... their games are almost always hard to figure out what to do next... or wel I always had trouble with that... xD

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol thats why i like them, I worked hard to get all the cg for the lv1 alice knight game. Played it to death and I might redownload it and play again while I wait for someone to (hopefully) up the new game. I won't lose hope! :D

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but .. to think of it there are ppl cracking bigger company games than this like ubisofts assasin creed for example the server emulator soo how hard can it be to crack a single ero game xDD. Its just that those ppl are not working in this ..i duno genre? (not good at english) >_> butguess what ^W^ i found my thrid favourite ero games creator xDD(so i cheered up a bit ;3) the circle isss Onion Tail and it gots some great works *_* i just love the interactvity it the games and much choices ;3

Lol Drevius Thats the spirit!! xD i raped all those games untilli et everything still couldn make 100% in some O-o but hell yea i got saves here xDD

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omfg >_< just look at this the new work site dat centaur girl did just .... break my brain >_< if this thing will come out protected too ima jump of window for sure srsly >_>

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AAAAAAH! someone has to find a way to crack that protection!!!

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if this thing will come out protected too ima jump of window for sure srsly >_>
Which floor?

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which floor?
4th eventualy i use neightbours window its 5th xD still lots of grass >_> too soft xD
wat want to join me? ^w^? the more ppl the more fun it is its like... Like! raining with people!!! *_*

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

humm its something like ubisoft type protection when u start the game u need to log in to connect to a server to check if its legit or not so the cracking process is something like making it offline or server emulation
Since you don't necessarily need an account to activate the game (i.e. guest users), it's probably just a one-time online activation deal. Like the kind used by antivirus programs.

It does make it easier if you're registered though, since you don't have to dig through the game (or receipt/invoice) for the serial number.

omfg >_< just look at this the new work site dat centaur girl did just .... break my brain >_< if this thing will come out protected too ima jump of window for sure srsly >_>
Considering that people who bought the game are complaining (politely) about the protection scheme on their forums, with Aomidori in turn blaming (politely) Dlsite for said problems on the same forums, and that Dlsite probably charges Aomidori for putting in the protection scheme in the first place, I'll say it's hopefully less likely that they would do the same for their next release.

OP
kozzi

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since you don't necessarily need an account to activate the game (i.e. guest users), it's probably just a one-time online activation deal. Like the kind used by antivirus programs.

It does make it easier if you're registered though, since you don't have to dig through the game (or receipt/invoice) for the serial number.

Considering that people who bought the game are complaining (politely) about the protection scheme on their forums, with Aomidori in turn blaming (politely) Dlsite for said problems on the same forums, and that Dlsite probably charges Aomidori for putting in the protection scheme in the first place, I'll say it's hopefully less likely that they would do the same for their next release.
well soo that means there is no chance of it being cracked ? and second well if they protected they must know about that dl site's fee so if they could afford the firts protection why not afford second one? or is there i dont understand sry my eng is pretty weak so i dont get more compliceted grammar xD

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like just up? still not test it

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.