What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

Doombell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 異形の箱庭 (H ACT)

How to get into that door? The door with the elevator monster is locked... :(
You have to meet the previously mentioned big guy to get the code for that door. I think he was through the red door if you keep going right from the cell, and the key is probably in the small security room down from where the map is.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to meet the previously mentioned big guy to get the code for that door. I think he was through the red door if you keep going right from the cell, and the key is probably in the small security room down from where the map is.
I can't even went pass the red door, is there any key required?

edit: the key required for the red door is on the small security room? The one where if you go right it'll lead outside? gotta try that :)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't even went pass the red door, is there any key required?

edit: the key required for the red door is on the small security room? The one where if you go right it'll lead outside? gotta try that :)
Check the small panel right beside the door on the security room. It's actually a key locker. That will open the red door for you.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Great find, this game looks pretty awesome so far.

Does anyone else hope that she finds some (blasphemous, I know) clothes eventually?
there are some incomplete sprites, i think, showing her wearing shirt and skirt.
looks promising so far.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else turned on by the elevator monster's game over?

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone had any troubles downloading recently? im constantly getting a 503 service unavailable...

Doombell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone had any troubles downloading recently? im constantly getting a 503 service unavailable...
For me that usually happens when I press the final "click here if download hasn't started in X seconds" type link rather than waiting for the download to start by itself. Sometimes it happens when I wait instead, in which case the link usually works.
I'm not sure if it's some delay making it look like I am already requesting the file or something.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone else turned on by the elevator monster's game over?
I kept spamming random keys, hoping for some way to get out of it.

Then I thought those flying bugs were supposed to help me.

Yep.

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question. Does this game have guro? I'd rather avoid it. Dx;

SethK

Reputation score

Question. Does this game have guro? I'd rather avoid it. Dx;
Yes, but both Guro deaths are pretty easy to avoid. One's getting your spine crushed by a door, the others by an enemy that has a chase sequence. Worst thing after that is a small amount of blood when your mauled by the Panther thing.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Low-res sprite guro and actual CGs with guro are pretty different, in my opinion. The former I can handle some amounts of; the latter I'd avoid like the plague.

Fortunately I don't think there are any CGs with guro in the trial. In the finished product, though? That would be hard to say.

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can fill in for the game mediafire

comradered

Reputation score

Seems like the game got updated, though it also got removed from the download site in short order. I guess some bugs came out.

Hope it has that slime/fly enemies now. Those types of monsters always show promise.

SethK

Reputation score

Seems like the game got updated, though it also got removed from the download site in short order. I guess some bugs came out.

Hope it has that slime/fly enemies now. Those types of monsters always show promise.
It's up again. I can confirm the fly enemy is in, but it doesn't have a grapple yet. Well. A finished one. It grabs onto you but your stamina meter doesn't fill. Not sure if it's not finished or that's just a bug.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the slim is added to and there is some kind of zombie scientists

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So is this just pretty much violence and gore or is there some actual good sex scenes? For ryona fans: what's its appeal? I've already heard of the psychological and evolutionary explanations for why "normal" guys would be turned on by rape and NTR but what's up with ryona and guro?

comradered

Reputation score

There's a ton of topics discussing this kinds of things all around the net. I'm pretty sure a couple of threads about that can be found here. I'm not sure this is a good place to ask this kind of question, since barely anyone replies in here, and if they do, it's about the game.

If you really want to "understand" why a fetish is a fetish for some people, well, read a psychology book. I'm sure it'll provide you with much more insight than a forum of people just looking for the next good thing to fap to.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is another save room after you meet the guy that shows you how to use the gun.