What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ lymenia ] [ クリメニア] Luxuria RE118528 RJ118528

Re: Luxuria

@qs1988: thanks for the hint, but this rise one more problem, i don't seems to have that option ^^!

I'll keep search to see if i missed/messed somthing

Dai_Mazoku:

Try following steps:
(1) Use my last patched version
(2) Go to 1st city park
(3) There's a pillar that raises purity, and a hole in the ground that drops it. Use pillar 5 times, then hole 5 times. After that your dressing/undressing abilities should be correct.

@oouser: yeah that worked like charm ^__^

really thanks ^___^

mmm i got one question. I downloaded the last patch and the version on the first post. But i dont see the pilar and hole that modifies purity values.

thanks, for some reason combine the original game folder with the patched one didnt work XD.

Anyone know if this was ever translated?

Also, would anyone be so kind as to upload a 100% full save?
I have difficulty reading through some parts, so this would be greatly appreciated :)

Hmm, can't seem to get the ending next to the Forest guard guy..

Since there's been no response, I guess there's no english translation and looking at the thread's history, most likely not.

However, I know someone out there has a full 100% save, and I'm still looking for one because some parts of the game are really difficult to comprehend even with AGTH. Please provide one, it would greatly be appreciated!

Sorry for necroing but can anyone reupload the patch or at least a save file? Sort of fucked up and I'm in the 2nd town with 1 purity =.= Don't feel like replaying from the start either

Bit of a necro here, but with their new game coming out I probably won't be the only person looking for this. The old links are down (not surprising given their age), any chance someone would be willing to reupload it?

Just search for it on nyaa, it's right there.

Or let me save you the trouble; here's a link:

Just search for it on nyaa, it's right there.

Or let me save you the trouble; here's a link:

Since someone asked for a reupload. Here is the copy I have.

.nz/#!FIg3HZ5Y!X2s86DzT9iT04faLLktr1oNI7Yskep3u4m9uklOFWNU

Could've sworn I looked on nyaa, must've mistyped something. Thanks for the links though.

This will be an obligatory play before their new game comes out...
Thanks for the links :D

oouser did some patches, but links don't work.
anyone have the game with all "fixes" and "patches" that could upload it?
if you don't want for any reason, maybe PM me and I shall share it. :)

Back