What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [M. Games] 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由 (RJ297258)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So quick question, in the web cam scenes, after you decline going into the love hotel with the girl and see the stream that day you can pay or rat them out aparently, i ratted them out since i didn't have the money xD

So does it change anything? did i miss a scene or something? And could i have gone to sleep to earn the money and try again the next day?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the overall story is linear? i.e. player input come down to "would you like to view this scene?"

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So the overall story is linear? i.e. player input come down to "would you like to view this scene?"
Like in my comment above ther emay be a difference but it could just be an early game over or something. I still haven't seeing it all but i hope that even if its linear we can see the scenarios from different POV and that the experience will be different............i am ok with all that but i still would prefer a way to stop the repeating text from the webcam scenes, reading those the way i do right now wastes too much time T.T

hilih

Reputation score
i am ok with all that but i still would prefer a way to stop the repeating text from the webcam scenes, reading those the way i do right now wastes too much time T.T
Try these modified scripts for RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.
Not tested with all scenes, but it should ignore all overlay lines except colored ones.

Create a backup of Clipboard_llule.js, and NiconicoLikeText.js files at www\js\plugins folder, then replace them with scripts from the archive.

Attachments

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Try these modified scripts for RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.
Not tested with all scenes, but it should ignore all overlay lines except colored ones.

Create a backup of Clipboard_llule.js, and ponidog_BackLog_utf8.js files at www\js\plugins folder, then replace them with scripts from the archive.
Didn't work, or at least didn't make enough of a difference with the 1 scene i tried (the latest web video) but thanks for the help anyway. I suppose we can only hope someone translates this the same way the Almeria game was. I might even take machine transaltion for those scenes =S

hilih

Reputation score
Didn't work, or at least didn't make enough of a difference with the 1 scene i tried (the latest web video) but thanks for the help anyway. I suppose we can only hope someone translates this the same way the Almeria game was. I might even take machine transaltion for those scenes =S
haven't gotten to this scene yet, probably rework the script if it doesn't work

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
haven't gotten to this scene yet, probably rework the script if it doesn't work
How exactly do you do that? For that matter if i want to learn to do it what do i need to learn? Java, python? Japanesse? xD

hilih

Reputation score
Sorry, I mixed up the files in the archive; here right archive with the correct files.

How exactly do you do that?
I modified RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher script to does not copy to clipboard if specified flag enabled (ClipboardPause).
Then found usages of "drawText"/"drawTextEx" functions by scripts in /www/js/plugins folder and enabled flag before function call and disable flag after it.
Like this:
Code:
ClipboardPause = true;
this.textSprite.bitmap.drawText(....);
ClipboardPause = false;
For that matter if i want to learn to do it what do i need to learn? Java, python? Japanesse? xD
JavaScript

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry, I mixed up the files in the archive; here right archive with the correct files.

I modified RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher script to does not copy to clipboard if specified flag enabled (ClipboardPause).
Then found usages of "drawText"/"drawTextEx" functions by scripts in /www/js/plugins folder and enabled flag before function call and disable flag after it.
Like this:
Code:
ClipboardPause = true;
this.textSprite.bitmap.drawText(....);
ClipboardPause = false;

JavaScript
Tried it with the last scene, it worked!! thanks

Reputation score
Wow... I just finished playing the guy perspective... Even though i like NTR, i reallllllllly want to end that guy... Welp, Time to continue from the girl pov.

The hero/mc (guy) is not the usual stupid mc, well maybe at first but he is evolving and become smarter not like the usual stupid mc/rpg. The story scenario is really good so don't hate/judge the mc too fast because he is really a slow learner...

I can see why people rate it high on dlsite only from the scenario. The art are already plenty to show what's going on so if you are looking for art and not scenario you probably will be bored playing this game because the h-scene are very scarce and only there to support the scenario, not the other way around.

Edit: Done finishing the girl POV, and man it's 90% irritation and depression the whole game (included with the guy POV).... The only 10% happiness i feel because of the ending and the guy (MC) is really great. It's one of the most well written netorare in the rpg i've ever seen. I couldn't feel horny at all because of the depression...
I know I love NTR too but goddamn this game made me angry that I wanted revenge as if I'm a vanillafag but that was after seeing the male MC POV, but after seeing the female MC POV I got horny and fapped to it many times, but still angry, only near the end that my anger got reduced and somehow got revenge? when
her thoughts of wanting to be a "normal" couple with Tau the rapist (after swearing becoming a meat toilet) didn't come to be, and then she became a single mother LOL, and then the epilogue came with her finding work with her daughter and then meeting the male MC, god I hope he doesn't become a cuck and starts to take care (it is implied? he still loves her) of her and her bastard child, too bad though Tau wasn't killed well I hope he's in prison, You know what I think I want an after story or a short story like a novel after the epilogue just to confirm my thoughts.
and I say this as an NTR lover. Overall I guess if you want to be emotionally (angry) engaged and horny at the same time then I guess this game is OK (at least to me). Another thing that I hated here is the 3 adventurer tests, you can't skip to the boss fight area you have to redo all the steps in the female MC POV.

P.S. Does anyone know the passcode for the switch library? I am curious what it does after you unlock it

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I know I love NTR too but goddamn this game made me angry that I wanted revenge as if I'm a vanillafag but that was after seeing the male MC POV, but after seeing the female MC POV I got horny and fapped to it many times, but still angry, only near the end that my anger got reduced and somehow got revenge? when
her thoughts of wanting to be a "normal" couple with Tau the rapist (after swearing becoming a meat toilet) didn't come to be, and then she became a single mother LOL, and then the epilogue came with her finding work with her daughter and then meeting the male MC, god I hope he doesn't become a cuck and starts to take care (it is implied? he still loves her) of her and her bastard child, too bad though Tau wasn't killed well I hope he's in prison, You know what I think I want an after story or a short story like a novel after the epilogue just to confirm my thoughts.
and I say this as an NTR lover. Overall I guess if you want to be emotionally (angry) engaged and horny at the same time then I guess this game is OK (at least to me). Another thing that I hated here is the 3 adventurer tests, you can't skip to the boss fight area you have to redo all the steps in the female MC POV.

P.S. Does anyone know the passcode for the switch library? I am curious what it does after you unlock it
Overall the game was really good, hell in the guy's POV i was surpised about the videos, that was a masterfull redherring right there. As for the epilogue, i still have to reach that but with how emo he ended in his route i wouldn't be surprised if he does take care of them and even ends up happy (that depends on how much the girl learned from it)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game surely deserve a good "after story" with a good revenge (and happy) ending. i freaking love the most sad and sadistic endings, but i also want to see the rapist guy be melted into the acid lol
but is also true that the game also need a good real bad ending.

btw, the code is 973 (is written, but flipped, in one of the book in the library) and with it u will obtain a gem.
talk to the tracher of magic arts and she will teach you a new powerful spell. i was expecting sometingh more.... interesting tbh.

hayuki

Reputation score
i complete all guy and girl round but anyone know what to text in this? asdada.png

gorgorash

Reputation score
Hey guys need some help can't go home, can't fight fat guy, talked to green, she sad the girl left

Attachments

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys need some help can't go home, can't fight fat guy, talked to green, she sad the girl left
haha i had that problem too,go to the medical and talk with the guy in the bed