What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [真鍮魂] M勇クエスト1章 (RJ255285)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not taking any chances with images because of shota and loli content.

Links:

Demo is available, lets you go to the first boss.

Gameplay:
This is Wolf RPG with a boy who fights female enemies one by one on a linear path from his village to the castle. Reminds of games like Drain Dungeon, as in, no exploration, overworld or anything. You just click "advance" and a new encounter soon follows.

He levels up and learns new skills by defeating enemies. Enemies attack with animated naughty moves; losing to a specific attack leads to game over loop with that attack. Enemies can also train the player to have a weakness for certain body parts. Not only does he take more damage, but some NPC encounters only occur if he has a weakness. The battles feel a little more puzzle oriented. A lot of your moves are counter picks, usually to nullify enemy attacks, give you immunity, hit elusive targets and so on. You can level grind, but ultimately it's about solving that specific enemies puzzle because the damage done to you is insane to say the least.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker Controls minus any field movement; only menu navigation
Z to select
X to back off
Heads up, you can press right arrow while not in combat to enter a second menu, first option is "save" third option is fast travel, fourth option is rematch.

Story: coming soon
The developer plans to implement a story a month or two from now. Some enemies already have stories because they have names as opposed to descriptors.

You play as a depowered hero, get your powers back, the usual schtick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
(edit: snip... and I should reaaally use GIMP next time :cautious:)

I'll just point out:
- MC is definitely a shounen, a young man. Doesn't make him necessarily legal, but one can enjoy this game w/o being a shotacon.
- game has heavy femdom elements, but ryona is light enough (no golden showers or stuff harder to... swallow for the more vanilla among us). An enemy uses pegging moves, but that's about it.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the triple boss anyone know what to do?

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the triple boss. Does anyone know what to do?
On the first two turns, the middle enemy attacks twice, the left enemy attacks once, and the right enemy heals one of them. The middle enemy still attacks twice on the third turn, but now the left and right enemies team up on the player; the bosses' attack pattern does not change. There is a skill with a star on it. If you can use it three times, he learns a new ability which instantly kills the one on the left. All you have to do is keep him alive and still have enough MP to use the new skill because the middle enemy always attacks first.

Eminba

Reputation score
Ok, I beat the game and out of the five pictures on the right of the screenshot I didn't encounter the first and the third one.Any help?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
3rd is related to an event. The big red heart should be a good hint in one of the towns. There are multiple characters and scenes by the way, like with Mimi in the 1st big town.
1st is easy to miss. She looks very similar to another enemy, right? Just "rematch" her, and don't mash enter to skip the text (and your options, if any)

There's basically a scene for every move every opponent use. Some others require a certain fetish/weak point too, I haven't kept track.
(edit: or a specific surrender... With Mimi in mind.)

edit2: sorry @Dan Druff I've deleted the previous pic (thinking it was a duplicate now). Here's a new, GIMPed/better one (which I won't delete...)

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game's pretty fun and the battle system a bit toned down form of original MGQ trilogy. It's a shame it's quite short.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do I beat the stage 5 strap-on enemy? She just 1shots me everytime and I can't see her hp so I'm guessing I need to do something specific.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I beat the stage 5 strap-on enemy? She just 1shots me everytime and I can't see her hp so I'm guessing I need to do something specific.
Her downward swing attack can only be casted 2 times after she uses that weird charge animation. Unless you have the HP to tank one shot (if not just level up a bit more) you can trade a shot, or block it. She becomes easy once you deal more damage. There's no real niche I noticed, just slap her until she dies.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you see her charge attack animation, use skill that grants you evasion (it has wind animation). Then just trade blow till you see her charging again. Rinse and repeat.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok so the ???? Hp made me think she was some sort of Granberia kind of fight. I honestly just blocked the entire time thinking I was suppose to just outlast her or something. Attacking her never occured to me.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is now available on but it's stil in Japanese.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so anyone tried to hook this?
I used Textractor. The battle text and event text show up on different pages but it wasn't hard to switch between.

I think he already released a demo for chapter 2 on his ci-en by the way.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks for the info. Also would like to know how to unlock mimi's 3rd scene when u need to pay 500g?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also would like to know how to unlock mimi's 3rd scene when u need to pay 500g?
I don't know if the scene is unlockable at all...
However, you trigger it by selecting the new command, when Mimi drops her weapons (might require a 'legs' weakness)

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking at the pixiv page one of the enemies is a futa? I played though this but dont remember that. few other enemies I never encountered as well (kinda looks like they're in a jail cell)
Did I miss something or are they gonna be in a future update?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looking at the pixiv page one of the enemies is a futa? I played though this but dont remember that. few other enemies I never encountered as well (kinda looks like they're in a jail cell)
Did I miss something or are they gonna be in a future update?
The 2nd town has a "sidequest" from the king that lets you go to 2 jail cells (and get a fat paycheck for free). One of the cells has the futa in it. Its more like an event than it is a fight though.