What's new

M&M slutty&silly campaign LOOKING FOR GUEST VILLAINS

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Due to random derpery and freeko being a dick, I may be running a Mutants and Masterminds game. There will be smut. Except unwinnable encounters until I get a handle of the system. As usual, the game will be on IRC, hopefully at some time that suits everyone

If you'd like to play, please answer the following questions:
2e or 3e?
When are you available?
What kind of power level you want from the game? Street level, where even random criminals might be a threat(they won't be, but they MIGHT be... in sufficient numbers, at least) and most villains will have either low-level powers or even no powers? City level where you're fighting super villains all the time? Or global level, where you're basically super-man level characters?

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: M&M slutty&silly campaign

You are all welcome.

No opinion on which edition, Pretty much on all the time, and Street level.

To be more precise timewise, I am generally busy from 6am-1pm with work stuff. Outside that unless it is wednesday 6-9pm or friday night I have no other real time restraints. All times are eastern time usa.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

I'm interested, and only unavailable saturdays really. Need to figure out timezone shenanigans but otherwise...

I;m more familiar with third edition all considered, and I'm fine with whatever power levels really.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Augh, MnM. d20whaiiii. Complicated chargen fuckerywhaiiii.

Well, skool is gonna start back up again in a month or so, and I'll only be sporadically available on Saturdays, so availability would've been a problem anyways.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh cool sounds like fun. :D

Im fine with either edition.
I am available anytime past 2pm EST every day.
Street level or city level.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definite interest shown, available on Saturdays (around 1900 or 2000 GMT), PL 10 preferred (makes it easier for newbies like me).

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I can go with either edition, so whatever the majority picks.
I would prefer city level power.
And unfortunately I cannot give a definitive time I will be available. I'm completely free next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I do not have a schedule set in stone at work and just show up whenever they schedule me. Also from 6-9 on Wednesdays I'll be unavailable due to Pathfinder campaign being ran at my local gaming and hobby store.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

City Level from 4pm until midnight

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

First, a couple links so you can read the rules and stuff:
The SRD:
A mediafire link with most of the books you should need(also remember that you need to copypaste the link because mediafire doesn't like ULMF):

Second, game time: So having just talked with Zilrax, am I correct in assuming that everyone except plmnko can make it at 1900 GMT on saturdays?

Third, characters: I'll post more precise guidelines for character creation later after I get the subforum(and have actually read the rules), but for now, you can assume PL10/150 points(although I might go a little lower). So start thinking about what kind of characters you'll want and preferably talk with each other so you'll have characters than can plausibly be in the same team(you can even decide on a name for the team and I'll give some sort of a bonus to whoever makes a logo for either themselves or the team). The game will be silly. If you make ultra-serious heroes, expect the rest of the game to be even sillier to compensate.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll send you my work schedule when I get it each week, spoodah. I'll never know when I'm going to be called in or have to work or not. If something comes up, I'll try to notify you some way or another. But I'll try to make it when I can.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That time works for me. :D

I am thinking of a smart and weak tech savy character that hulks out sort of into a fireball throwing close combat fighter. :)

Here is a pdf of my character sheet.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I call being the rapebait.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Silly Freeko, that;s not something you call, it;s something you earn.

Also, if anyone needs a hand with the calculations or anything, I already had the Herolab char gen for this edition, so I can throw the stats together quickly enough.

I;m not sure what I;m going to do yet mind.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: M&M slutty&silly campaign LOOKING FOR GUEST VILLAINS

This came up at some point when we figured that Tenta wouldn't be able to make a weekly game due to varying schedule. Would anyone want to play a guest villain and fight(and possibly even defeat) the heroes? Power level for villains would be 10-13 for solo and 8-10 if someone wants to make a superteam.