What's new

RPG [M.W.O.史書編纂所] Muddled World Orchestra Fragment 1, 2, and 3 (RJ128435, RJ142767, RJ162080)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Muddled World Orchestra

I don't know why but i can't hook this game with the /x3 code, everytime i put the /x3 code the game crashes.
i followed the steps that was posted on page 13 by madman, always run the game first, crashes whenever i put in the /x3 code, i tried translation aggregator and ith too, and it still crashes :\.
anyone knows why maybe?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chapter III remake, was started.

Enemy character image replacement, etc.

Without mishap completion. Thanks to free material production bidder how.
Some I was remodeling yourself.

Since this week was a little busy, or more. It has become sober update ....
Little by little I will also write picture.

It has begun.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I noticed that the MWO games have trouble getting hooked.
I also noticed they were standard RPGMVX games that shouldn't have said trouble.
It was then I noticed that they used the same TRGSSX.dll file that another popular RPGMVX game uses with similar hooking issues.
That game being Dungeons & Prisoners. So I tested out using D&P's H-code on them.
Shit works.

Assuming AGTH:
/PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C /kf
The program has to be started AFTER the game has been, exactly the same as with D&P. If you already had a shortcut/batchfile/whatever setup for D&P, you can just use it for MWO as well.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry to revive an old thread but is there a save or walkthrough for Muddled World Orchestra Fragment I ver.2.11?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Since I'm too lazy to start a new thread for this:

Trial for the next installment in this series is available.

Expected release date is Late December....2019

This time the 'new' character is the angel you first ran into during MWO 2, Harp, and the whole cast is together.

EDIT: The story is roughly as follow
The party, consisting of

Alchemist Fagott aka the only male whose D is very desired by all the girls.

Clarinetta the princess who's here because she want the D but too tsundere/shy about it

Ocarina, dwarf-mixed blood? mage and technically servant of Clarinetta who also don't mind getting the D

Sax, a former succubus (now human) who rather open about wanting the D

The group were hit by an incubus curse, ex-acquaintance of Sax, that cause the females to basically de-leveled and the only way to regain strength is through sex. (as a sick joke on the incubus side, to make them have to fuck someone they might not like to get power back)

They're joined by Harp, a supposedly human nun who's possessed by the angel that Fagott fought in MWO2, and used illusion spell to avoid having to fight any further, but said illusion apparently showed her getting gangraped and fell to pleasure. The angel apparently became unable to return to heaven unless Fagott can teach her, or rather the host what is love (baby don't-)
( I think it's implied that Harp isn't so much a human possessed by angel but rather the angel herself taking human form cuz wanting Fagott's D)

So Fagott, the only D around and not affected by that restriction, is to level through normal means then shoot all that level into a chosen girl of your choice.

There's love value and all that similar to MWO2 but now with all 4 girls, and the game hint that the girls who's not chosen can/might be sent out to sex other people.
Although if your love value is too low, they'll lock their room (this is the case with Harp initially)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.