What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Mack''U] Pathetic Demon (v0.3C)

Mack''U

Reputation score
Tittle.png

-Story-
The story takes place in a University with a particular set-up: It has its own currency and economy. You are allowed to sell any kind of services as long as both parties agree: Having someone do your homework, paying someone to shut up… or even to have sex with them! The adventure starts as our hero just got expelled of the said university after being falsely accused of rape but luckily he meets a demon who offers him a new identity. In exchange for it, he needs to develop the demon’s power and for that… he needs to have sex with as many girls as possible!

-Info-

Language:
English
Version: 0.3C
Developer: Mack''U
Dev's Patreon:

-Download-
WIN:
(Mega)

(Let'supload)

-Gameplay-
The game is a battle fuck RPG, meaning that the battles aren't about fighting monsters but about having your way with girls instead!
The game will focus on releasing multiple types of fights to make it more entertaining.
The game currently contains many different types of fights to diversify the gameplay here are some of them:

The Lust fights:
To win those fights you need to keep the girl close to an orgasm for a certain number of turns while making sure she doesn't orgasm

The Spot fights:
Those are closer to the classic RPG fights, you need to make the girl's HP drop to 0 using sexual skills.
There is a little twist though, your techniques won't too much damage unless you find her weak point. (eg: breast.)

The Focus fights:
Those are played using a bar
Bar.PNG
You cannot technically lose them, but the scene will change based on whether you successfully
hit the red zone or not and how many times you fail.
So it's up to you to decide if you want to succeed or fail and get dominated.

And many more!

-Controls-
Arrows - Move
Z - Confirm/Interact
X - Close/Menu
Ctrl - Text fast-forward

-Screenshots-
3.png 4.png Capture.PNG 7.PNG Screen.PNG touch.PNG 6b.PNG

Last edited:
OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
Original post updated to V0.1.1 have fun!

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty good art and characters, and hentai scenes which deserve special attention.
Also for such an early version of the game there is a lot of content in it, more than in many other games.
However, it is worth noting that it would not hurt to diversify fetishes, like handjob or footjob.
In general, I would recommend everyone to play this game.

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
Pretty good art and characters, and hentai scenes which deserve special attention.
Also for such an early version of the game there is a lot of content in it, more than in many other games.
However, it is worth noting that it would not hurt to diversify fetishes, like handjob or footjob.
In general, I would recommend everyone to play this game.
Thanks! Glad to hear you liked it!
And yeah, new fetishes will slowly come in the game as the story progress.

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
Heya, I thought that sharing a little sneak peek of an upcoming character could be nice so here you go:

I'm slowly trying to improve my art style, I hope you like her!

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably too early to ask but, when should we expect release of the next version of the game at least approximately ?

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
Probably too early to ask but, when should we expect release of the next version of the game at least approximately ?
Hum let's see, the next update have quite a bit of content so it'll still need a little bit of time. Patreons voted for the addition of side-quests so the next update should have 3 main scenes+ 1 "tease" scene (Like the one with Mitsuko.) + 1 extra scene from the said first side quest. I also have about 4 sprites to draw for this update since the group members are showing up now (I've already done 2 of them and almost finished the 3rd)
I've almost finished one of the CG and done the rough sketch of some of the others
I've spent a bit of time searching for places to promote my game and get feedback the past few days and a few things happened in my life so I haven't been as fast as I can but now things should progress faster.
So I'll say 1month just to be safe but probably a bit less since I'll have a lot of free time in the next few days.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hum let's see, the next update have quite a bit of content so it'll still need a little bit of time. Patreons voted for the addition of side-quests so the next update should have 3 main scenes+ 1 "tease" scene (Like the one with Mitsuko.) + 1 extra scene from the said first side quest. I also have about 4 sprites to draw for this update since the group members are showing up now (I've already done 2 of them and almost finished the 3rd)
I've almost finished one of the CG and done the rough sketch of some of the others
I've spent a bit of time searching for places to promote my game and get feedback the past few days and a few things happened in my life so I haven't been as fast as I can but now things should progress faster.
So I'll say 1month just to be safe but probably a bit less since I'll have a lot of free time in the next few days.
I can only wish you success in working on the game, so that there will be no difficulties and everything went smoothly.
I look forward for the next update.

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
I can only wish you success in working on the game, so that there will be no difficulties and everything went smoothly.
I look forward for the next update.
Thanks, I'll do my best to make it as good as possible!

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
The new public release is here, the original post has been updated to V0.3C, thank you for your patience everyone!

(Here are some of the additions for those who wants to know:
5new characters
5 new scenes (4 scene + 1 small scene like the one when you first meed Mitsuko in the street.)
1 new sexual skill
1 new type of fight
And some minor additions\details and bug fixes)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Recently finished last version of this game and I must say I liked what I saw.
I liked how the plot develops, exept maybe a moment with a new student from France, the motivation of the protagonist and his opponent is not entirely clear since fighting for a girl whose abilities you are not fully aware of and therefore her value seems strange.
New type of fight quite interesting but not complicated enough in my opinion, can be a little more difficult.
Loved new sex scenes, especially pantyjob scene ( I hope to see in the future sockjob scene as well ).
Overall, I really enjoyed playing the new version, thank you for your hard work and keep it up !

OP
Mack''U

Mack''U

Reputation score
Recently finished last version of this game and I must say I liked what I saw.
I liked how the plot develops, exept maybe a moment with a new student from France, the motivation of the protagonist and his opponent is not entirely clear since fighting for a girl whose abilities you are not fully aware of and therefore her value seems strange.
New type of fight quite interesting but not complicated enough in my opinion, can be a little more difficult.
Loved new sex scenes, especially pantyjob scene ( I hope to see in the future sockjob scene as well ).
Overall, I really enjoyed playing the new version, thank you for your hard work and keep it up !
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you liked it!
And you are right, for now the hero's motivation to get her are quite vague but they will soon be clearer. But as you pointed out, we aren't aware of her abilities yet meaning that if the hero is interested in her it's because he has a plan where her abilities don't play the biggest role. (I won't speak too much to avoid spoiling though haha.)

As for the other group, Elina and her assistant already agreed that recruiting her seems like a bad move because of what you said and that right now, her only value is the attention she will get as a newcomer but Elina decided to still go after her because she is cautious.
I should've probably put more emphasis on that but since Elina brought the information about the protagonist she knows that he got a perfect score on the entry test (Well, I guess even Yuuta knew about it.) so unlike her assistant who decided to assume what was most convenient to her group (that the protagonist was making a stupid move.) she decided to assume that something about it seemed fishy and that he might have a plan. And to her letting him do as he please while comfortably setting up his business sound riskier than getting in his way and stopping him right away.
Plus, she also joined in to get more information about the protagonist, she put the credits on the table to see how he will react to the offer and know more about his mindset, to see if he is the kind to accept, refuse, negotiate, think about it, get upset about it or anything that will give her hints about how to deal with him in the future.
So yeah, in short, the protagonist does that to set something up while Elina is doing this to get information that will help her in the long term.

But I can understand it being confusing as I tend to try to keep the scenes as short as possible to avoid boring the player out and having too much text between the sex scenes but that might be something I have to be careful about.
There was actually a moment that I cut off to avoid making the scene too long where Elina hesitate to let Eloise join the protagonist's group just to see what he does once she is in and get information by looking at the group's progression but decide to join in and put the credits on the table because she can get more information and get them sooner from doing that. Since having a confrontation with the group while it's still small will cost less than waiting till it developed and also give them more information about how to commercially and verbally deal with them.
So yeah, maybe that's something I shouldn't have cut off I don't really know, but I'll be more careful and do my best to improve my writing as the updates goes!

And yeah, the mechanics are still simple for now but we are actually going to get something more complicated for the next one since we will have the first boss fight! This one should get your interest if you want something a bit harder.

Somehow my answer ended up bigger than I expected but I hope you got the answers you were looking for, once again thank you for the feedback and for your interest in the game!
(And also, there will be some sock action in the future, not next update but it will come in the future so no worry about it!)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damn, I thought he was gonna be cursed into turning into a girl and having some fun with ugly old men. Ah well, life goes on.