What's new

Madrigal OOC Chatter

Re: Madrigal OOC Chatter

Just like to say, Pheonix? You are crazy. Not a bad thing, but sheesh.

I take it that each thread is on its own timeline, but somehow related? I know the festival has been mentioned in a couple of threads.

Sanity is for the weak.

Oh man, you guys, I'm feeling a little brain-drained tonight, which is why I've been showing up and disappearing without posting. I hope you don't mind if I take a slight breather tonight and post more slowly in the meantime... you guys are such fun to play with that I grin evilly all through work (XD Which I guess probably isn't a good thing, considering it's a reception job!) and I keep thinking of fun and devilish things to do... I'm just having trouble staring at the screen to write it all out right now!

I'm going to finish at least one more post per person before bed tonight, but I don't think I can promise more than that right now. :x Tomorrow ought to be better!

Heya Phe, happy birthday! I know you said you're away(ish) for the weekend, and I already wished you a good one in the generic b-day thread, but I doodled up a little present at work that I just need to colour, and I'll drop it in this thread (and in the group) once it's finished. :D I hope it was a good one, if you don't check the board before it's over!

Oh, Pheonix is celebrating today? Heh. Happy birthday. Don't wear your character too soon... Damn, she's got some crazy stamina.

I haven't put into play a set limit where people can pass out, yet. XD Pheonix (the character) might force me to put a cap on that... or at least require 'em to rest and do non-stamina-draining things for a little while!

(Frankly, I think I chatter enough on the in-between-prons sections that I'd feel a little contrite about making you have to go through more! Maybe Madrigal is a touch more realistically played than some other games on the board, but I don't want to make it sloggingly realistic!)

Well, so far the game seems to be ok. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Okay. . . Never played an inexperienced lover before. This could get very interesting very quickly.

We'll have Tillias in with the worst of them in no time, no doubt! XD Just give him an excuse to gain experience and I'm sure he'll be giving Pheonix (or at least her reputation) a run for its money. *eyebrow waggle*

Hey, Kattunge! We totally broke 200 posts when I wasn't looking! +2xp for Enhuvin! *high five* X3 Now start spending 'em, jeez~ (Unless you're saving in order to customize another character! :eek:)

Last edited:

Hah, I'm actually a bit surprised that JKat's thread broke 200 before Pheonix's thread did so.

I think she snuck onto the computer when she saw me sitting at mine. Whenever Pheonix Alugere posts just before she does, I hear a small, "damnit, he sniped me!" from across the room. X333

Alright - sorry to drop out just as things heat up :/ But alas I have no choice but to. Looking forward to continue this.

Any time, Rule! At least you'll have a post when you come back! :)

Hey, Pheonix! Here's that b-day present! (It took way longer to colour than I thought it would. D:)

picture.php

I hope she's appropriately anime-ified... I haven't drawn in that style since I graduated from highschool, so it's been a little while. XD Consider it a weird chibification otherwise?

Happy b-day!

(Sorry, Xiv', I wanted to get this posted before the day was over, which was why I hadn't posted back to you yet!)

Wow, nice job wallpaper, that looks great. And congrats and happy birthday to Pheonix :D

Indeed, a late happy birthday to you, Pheonix. Hopefully it was enjoyable. And well done, wallpaper. That's very nice.

(Definite liberties were taken on the suit and everywhere else. XD Thanks, though!)

A quick couple of posts today before I go out for errands -- I'll be a few minutes with Alexis' thread because I haven't rolled her love-child up yet!

Thanks, I'm back for a short bit today. I didn't get much sleep since I'm having to use my brother's couch, so I'll probably not get back to normal until tomorrow or Monday.

(I'd say it's a pretty good rendition of her actually. Although the suit hadn't been quite so sheer when I had first envisioned it, but it fits nicely anyway.)

It doesn't have to be so sheer... I just wanted to show breasts. XD Rest up!

Just a quick heads up - I'm encountering an unexpected Writer's Block right now. I'm going to work through it eventually.

Back