What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Patreon RPG Maker [Maelion] Cyberslayers Demo

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
logo_color_cyberslayers.jpg
Hi there, I'm Maelion, Developer of Chronicles of Leridia and the recently released demo : Cyberslayers

You can visit my patreon page to get the demo for free :

In love with Leridia for 5 years now, I also wanted to change universe and atmosphere by bringing my experience accumulated on my first project in a new adventure.
Today I am very happy to present you the demo of my new project: Cyberslayers

The demo follows the adventures of Kassiah, an expert "Slayer", a hunter of mutants banished by high society in a Megalopolis in the Cyberpunk era.
Using her feminine assets and fighting skills, Kassiah hunts down mutants for their essential substance: "Dark Matter".

Called for a routine mission in the Gamma sector, Kassiah finds herself in greater danger than expected.
The demo offers a mix of visual novel with rpg and point and click elements.
A complex system of variables spices up the adventure according to your choices, accompanied by a system of "corruption" based on the heroine hacking.
Spread your accumulated experience in organized skills and unlock new scenes.
Decide to make Kassiah a pure and arrogant heroine or corrupt her, you can choose, nothing is imposed.
The demo is a preview of the concept that will be implemented in a project that will take over the mechanics and improve with your ideas.
Here are some elements of the demo:

Genre : Cyberpunk Theme / 3DCG/ 2D game / Female protagonist / Sci Fi / Big tits / Corruption / Animated

- 530 high quality 3d renderings/cgs
- 17 animations
- Approximately 45 minutes of play time
- Replayability thanks to the skills to be unlocked
- Ingame Voices
- Quest system
- Sense of detail, visual and sound atmosphere reminiscent of the cyberpunk universe.
- Humour and seriousness in the dialogues

Please enjoy the demo and give feedback !

Barextscene0000.png Lusty Bar Gameplay.jpg promojune13.jpg promojune17.jpg promojune27.jpg stats.jpg promojune20.jpg

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Demo is looking good. My only criticism so far is the general grammar. The thing that stood out the most to me was when the PC kept referring to the monsters, particularly the fat one, as 'she'.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One thing I quickly noticed is that I cannot use Sexy Taunt in combat. It always says that I have already used it once that battle already.

Also, while the HQ animations are nice, could we get some compression so that the resulting game isn't 100GB at the end?

Lastly, what exactly are the chances of successful attacks against enemies when the "attack" button is (1) Green, (2) yellow, (3) red ?

Edit:

Some more thoughts:
- I really like the cyberpunk theme
- I really like how your skills/traits affect and unlock scenes/decisions
- I think the the bust sizes can be decreased ever so slightly
- in some of the animations, the character's neck is snapping a little to far down
- when the characters' bust is pressed against a wall, some "squishy-ness" could go a long way
- I think it says "her" everywhere it should be saying "him" when referring to the "ghoul"

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Probably want to list what fetishes are in the game.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One thing I quickly noticed is that I cannot use Sexy Taunt in combat. It always says that I have already used it once that battle already.

Also, while the HQ animations are nice, could we get some compression so that the resulting game isn't 100GB at the end?

Lastly, what exactly are the chances of successful attacks against enemies when the "attack" button is (1) Green, (2) yellow, (3) red ?

Edit:

Some more thoughts:
- I really like the cyberpunk theme
- I really like how your skills/traits affect and unlock scenes/decisions
- I think the the bust sizes can be decreased ever so slightly
- in some of the animations, the character's neck is snapping a little to far down
- when the characters' bust is pressed against a wall, some "squishy-ness" could go a long way
- I think it says "her" everywhere it should be saying "him" when referring to the "ghoul"
Hi,
I'll work on the compression problem. I've a lot of png and they're of good quality but too large for now. There are voices and music too.
Green = 100% chance to hit
Yellow = 65% chance to hit
Red = 35% chance to hit

Those parameters will be affected by skills in the project.
Thanks for the feedback.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bug: When attempting to forward text the game will display the same text as was previously read. More than a couple times this happened and I did manage to get out of it once but all other times I had to close the game out. Using a mouse instead of the keyboard, not sure if that makes a difference.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bug: When attempting to forward text the game will display the same text as was previously read. More than a couple times this happened and I did manage to get out of it once but all other times I had to close the game out. Using a mouse instead of the keyboard, not sure if that makes a difference.
That happened to me when I accidentally right clicked. Right clicking again let me progress as normal.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That happened to me when I accidentally right clicked. Right clicking again let me progress as normal.
Tried all sorts of clicks and even resorted to keyboard, was locked into that text box.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi,
I'll work on the compression problem. I've a lot of png and they're of good quality but too large for now. There are voices and music too.
Green = 100% chance to hit
Yellow = 65% chance to hit
Red = 35% chance to hit

Those parameters will be affected by skills in the project.
Thanks for the feedback.
One additional suggestion that I randomly thought of is that instead of bling RNG, it can be like bar that slides across the screen. And the range you can click is smaller when the colour is different. But that may not necessarily fit if you have other plans.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi there,

I forgot to share my version 0.1 of Cyberslayers here so :

I am very happy to share the first version of my brand new project: Cyberslayers.

Title.png

Download here :
After the successful development of the Chronicles of Leridia, it is the Cyberpunk universe that is explored in this game.

The story :
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy.
Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods.
Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors.
Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp.
Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.

Promo06.jpg

What kind of game is this?
Cyberslayers is an original mix of point and click with visual novel and rpg elements. You move your heroine on 3d renderings and perform actions with icons on the map.
Each action is taken into account for the evolution of the story and the heroine thanks to the PHANTASM system, a cybernetic software that unlocks various skills throughout the game.

It is therefore possible to choose abilities and thus unlock events through a skill tree containing six areas. This opens a lot of possibilities, as close to the lore as more naughty.
The features of the game, introduced in this version :
- An immersive introduction to the universe with a prologue of about 45mn playable time.
- The presentation of the first protagonists who will play an important role and Aline, our heroine.
- The introduction of gameplay with a system of Pentagrams and interactive skill trees. This is not a simple visual novel to follow, your choices will be important
- Cybernetic enhancements (Persuasion skill, superjump, slayer killing move...)
- Original corruption system by hacking your Heroine in specific part of her brain (Lust, Lewdness, Submission)
- An important work on history and immersion, both visual and auditory
- Over 270cgs
- 4 Animations
Promo03.jpg

Please share your feedback about 0.1 !

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Heres a little feedback:
Firstly the positive: CG generally looks great, and a more streamlined approach with the visual novel style, is i think, better suited for this type of game, as opposed to RPGmaker setup.

The negative: You really need to cut down on the amount of pictures. I get that you can easily make several images quickly with the CGI youre using, but youre needlessly making the game a drag to play with the overuse of pictures. Was it REALLY neccesary to have what 8-10 establishing shots before we get to see the heroine? Is it really neccesary to show the same character and event from 5-6 different ankles everytime they do something?
Secondly, i feel like the way the PHANTASM thing is implemented, is more of an annoyance and hinderance to the H, rather than a benefit to it. "You want to let her be groped?" "Yes!" "TOO BAD! DONT HAVE THE STATS", Make her active lewd choices be dependent on level of depravity, and then let things that is being done to her, for example groping and rape, be something you can let happen and which will affect her stats, and not needing a "get groped module" to happen.

Other than that, keep up the work!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found out that 0.2 update was released April 15th to the public.

Once again, nice art.
Once again, do you have any plans for compression, author?