What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT !

soo what if they dont move ? i cant move any of them can you show me a pic of it or sometin else ?

maybe it is bugged i dont know but hope it didnt cause i dont want to play another 2 hour game to get there....
This is the cave, near the save spot.
The boulder is to the northeast inside the cave.

PS: That's a lot of arrogance you guys have :/ I'm only up to 25 myself, I don't want to get it up too much because I don't think there's a way to lower it. Does it affect scenes, as in, would you have less sex if you had more arrogance?

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

During the evening, after dancing, you'll get some fun in the barn, i'm not sure i got all the events with him.
I did that the first time, but then, I can't trigger this event again, and well I think I could since he say so...

Thanks for the other answer, I had the same resultats (and yeah, tough fight with red foot ^^)

monkeycid

Reputation score

Literally just found this game and I am impressed!

Although given my impatient nature, I am stuck with a couple of things and need some advice and/or spoilers.

Firstly, is the dog quest bugged? I find him in his initial place and he runs away but I cannot find him again. Also, going back to his initial spot causes a game-breaking bug and replays the first scene part way through and then stops.

Secondly, where are the two monster "bosses" needed for the night chest quest?

Considering the size of the game file, I believe I am still virtually right at the beginning with nowhere to go.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the cave, near the save spot.
The boulder is to the northeast inside the cave.

PS: That's a lot of arrogance you guys have :/ I'm only up to 25 myself, I don't want to get it up too much because I don't think there's a way to lower it. Does it affect scenes, as in, would you have less sex if you had more arrogance?

yep excatly what i was thinking this one should be but i cant move it. is there anything to need ? should be done at farmer quest ? or i dont know im right at that stone and i cant move it.

my version looks like this

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yep excatly what i was thinking this one should be but i cant move it. is there anything to need ? should be done at farmer quest ? or i dont know im right at that stone and i cant move it.

my version looks like this
Which farmer quest? The one with the snakes? The problem is, if you want to do the one with the snakes you need to be able to move the boulders in the first place. Unless you can move any of the other ones.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I did that the first time, but then, I can't trigger this event again, and well I think I could since he say so...

Thanks for the other answer, I had the same resultats (and yeah, tough fight with red foot ^^)
It's weird, when i chose that path, the option was still there after the first event after dancing but i declined so i'm not sure.

Firstly, is the dog quest bugged? I find him in his initial place and he runs away but I cannot find him again. Also, going back to his initial spot causes a game-breaking bug and replays the first scene part way through and then stops.

Secondly, where are the two monster "bosses" needed for the night chest quest?

Considering the size of the game file, I believe I am still virtually right at the beginning with nowhere to go.
Never had that bug, you need to follow him to find a secret passage.

It's too soon, one is in the village, the other one in the manor, i guess it's not fun if you get all the information before you even try ;-)

My play through shows nearly 9 hours but i like to explore everything and to do all the quests

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which farmer quest? The one with the snakes? The problem is, if you want to do the one with the snakes you need to be able to move the boulders in the first place. Unless you can move any of the other ones.
no no i done snakes. i mean can we move move rocks any time ? cause it only says "ground seems unstable" and thats it i cant move that rock. i wonder for moving it there is any condition before hand or not ?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no no i done snakes. i mean can we move move rocks any time ? cause it only says "ground seems unstable" and thats it i cant move that rock. i wonder for moving it there is any condition before hand or not ?
I think I moved that rock while I was still on the snake quest. I doubt that's the problem though because that would be a huge bug considering you need to go in there for the story to proceed.

Actually, just follow the main quest for now, pretty sure it says at some point to go check some of the caves out.

Edit: I did the snake quest way later than it was supposed to be.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As for the puppets, i just remember :

- in the well with a mop
- in the forest
- one in the manor
- the last one in the goblin village, you need something to trade it for after you check it ;-)

You don't need to move the boulder, there is a simple way to get to the goblin caves later on.

Last edited:

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's weird, when i chose that path, the option was still there after the first event after dancing but i declined so i'm not sure.
Well after the first time, he says he won't tell anyone but I have to be his thing. Then if I speak to him during the day, he tell me he want to do it another time. Then during the evening if I speak to him in the tavern he tell me I should dance, and if I dance, at the end I'm too tired and I go to sleep without the option to go with him :(

thanks for your help.

About the boulder and the snake. You can do the snake quest, this boulder is for another thing, it should tell you righ now that the floor could break or somehting like that. After a few time you can move this boulder (I don't remember at what event I was able to unfortunately, continue the story), but if you can't, in another save I was bring in the place directly without moving the boulder who bring you to a certain place. Just continue the story and it should be ok ;)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not sure there is something interesting here, i didn't move the one with the unstable ground.
How else do you go to the goblin village though?

Well after the first time, he says he won't tell anyone but I have to be his thing. Then if I speak to him during the day, he tell me he want to do it another time. Then during the evening if I speak to him in the tavern he tell me I should dance, and if I dance, at the end I'm too tired and I go to sleep without the option to go with him :(
Keep dancing, I'm pretty sure it's based on RNG and you don't have to have sex with him everytime. Keep doing it and you should get it after 3-4 times.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still cant get 4th damn plush toy. What does goblin want in exchange? he doesnt say anything.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still cant get 4th damn plush toy. What does goblin want in exchange? he doesnt say anything.
The teddy in your bedroom.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can teleport there from the "glowing" statues after your visit to the hideout.

Reactions: Xil

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep dancing, I'm pretty sure it's based on RNG and you don't have to have sex with him everytime. Keep doing it and you should get it after 3-4 times.
Thanks, it worked :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok so I believe I did everything there is to do in 0.2. I have to say, it was very much worth the wait. I think huge content updates like this might be a little bit better than monthly ones with way less content. But I understand that's because the way Patreon works and the content creators have to release these updates in such a fashion. Speaking of which, I like that you don't use Patreon but use a donation system instead. Not anything against Patreon users of course (quite the opposite). It feels more like a kickstarter of sorts.

Anyway, about the content itself, as I said, well worth the wait. There's something satisfying about it, especially the hentai part. I feel like quite a few H-RPG games are teasing and blueballing you a lot more than it's necessary. I understand they have to fit in the story as well, but the story here isn't bad by any means.

In any case, this is awesome. Can't wait until the next part, and the bonus content sounds amazing. One question though, what's the "Play a role in LERIDIA” thingy?

A few questions though.
Will her father, Glenn get any action? :p

Also, I really loved the scenes with Arcadia (especially the one where it shows her backside, that's soooo hot). Will we ever see the golden chain outfit he gave her for that moment again?

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I could use an answer also. As I also can't move the boulder to find goblin village, and I'm at the point where I get the warning if I sleep, I won't be able to continue unfinished quests. So going through plot didn't seem to clear it.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I could use an answer also. As I also can't move the boulder to find goblin village, and I'm at the point where I get the warning if I sleep, I won't be able to continue unfinished quests. So going through plot didn't seem to clear it.
You're basically halfway through. Also don't worry about that, as the goblin village is part of the main story.

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some more questions ^^

Now I can refuse to go with the guy after the dance, but he spread rumors. Is there something special with this rumors ? I tried to do it around 10 times, but nothing triggered, it's weird.

Another thing, when you have the golden bikini, is there a special event with it when you bath or something ? tried couple of time but nothing triggered too ^^ Also, sometime when you take a bath in the hot springs, you hear someone or something spying, but nothing happens. Is there something else with that ?

I may ask too much for the game right now ahah, but since there is ton of thing, now when I see something suspect I believe there is an event ^^

Thanks for the help :)

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys any idea where the dolls are located at? I only manage to find 3. One in the Deep Forest near a picnic site, One in the Well and one in the Cursed Manor? Any idea where the last one is? Thanks.