What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT ! (0.2.2)

Hi !

The bonus 3 "The Lumberjack" has been released on my blog.
If you enjoyed playing Chronicles of Leridia, you should check this out !

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi !

The bonus 3 "The Lumberjack" has been released on my blog.
If you enjoyed playing Chronicles of Leridia, you should check this out !

Wow, that was a nice bonus XD... thanks ^^

was the animation in it where a test =) ? can we expect some in future CoL update XD ? they where prety nice =)

not realy important XD...

but i thinks you forget your mouse cursor while making the blowjob one lol ^^

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once again, I've enjoyed CoL more than just about any English H-game I've played in a long while and I just finished the short novel.

I really liked it and I was very pleased to see you using animation in your sex scenes, as well as the fight scene. I really really hope that means you might put animation in the Chronicles of Leridia game.

Keep up the great work!

Also, I noticed some minor spelling and grammatical errors here and there. If you need anyone to help with that I'd be more than glad to assist.

Bandersnatch

Reputation score

NEW LINK COLERIDIA 0.2.2 BELOW

"My name is Maelion and I'm really proud to announce that Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 version is released !"
I could use a hint or two please?

I am stuck in the True Nature Quest. :confused:
I have a blaze in my Story Item inventory and cannot figure out how to use it. All of the blazes are lit, except for the one in front of the Goddess statue.
I've tried to talk to the Goddess. I've 'Shift+!' tried to talk to the Goddess. I've tried to push the Goddess over the button.
I've pushed the button repeatedly and run around to various locations in the temple trying to see if it had done anything.
The worst part is that I cannot leave the temple to check to see if I had missed anything earlier.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you.
-Bander

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the Goddess statue
Something has to be put on the switch. Didn t you see something you could take to put there, like a chest ?😉

nilanna12

Reputation score

Two questions:

I've gone to the slayer hideout and talked to Loic to get teleported, but how do I actually return there? The secret entrance that was in the mansion doesn't work.

Also, if you want to tell me, where is the 4th doll? I've searched everywhere and can't find the last one, I already found the one in the mansion, forest and the one in the well. The collector had as hint that it was somewhere in the mountains but I've searched everywhere (clearly not but I can't find anwhere else to search).

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Two questions:

I've gone to the slayer hideout and talked to Loic to get teleported, but how do I actually return there? The secret entrance that was in the mansion doesn't work.

Also, if you want to tell me, where is the 4th doll? I've searched everywhere and can't find the last one, I already found the one in the mansion, forest and the one in the well. The collector had as hint that it was somewhere in the mountains but I've searched everywhere (clearly not but I can't find anwhere else to search).
1. You can use Shift+Enter on some statues that have a slight glow around them. This will activate the teleport menu.

2. It's a mini quest at the goblin camp, you need to talk to a goblin mother next to a tent surrounded by teddy bears. Search the previous pages of this topic and you'll find more hints.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any estimate for new update?
Also i noticed that old saves won't work in 0.3 so could you release update with save file?

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everybody ! (News from my blog updated here)

The bonus content is going the right way. Some efforts have been put these last days, still some work but the completion is near.

I can now introduce the features of this new content to you :

TRANSITION TO 0.3

The end of 0.2 was epic, right ? Now, here's the transition to 0.3...Aftermath.

New map Goblin's Camp aftermath
Overall new Skins for Sylia as both SAINT and DEVIANT choice with different dialogues and consequences
A WHOLE NEW DUNGEON

Sylia can now explore a new dungeon, the Orcs Lair, deep into the Mt. Mune, infested by some lewd orcs.

1 Sacred Guardian Quest (The Orcs Lair)
1 Side Quest "Medal of Honor" triggered if you have the Goblin Scroll
PENTAGRAMS for 0.2 and Bonus

Pentagrams have been added

1 Fame Pentagram
1 Tame Pentagram
2 Arrogance Pentagrams
2 Horniness/Lust Pentagrams

DYNAMIC PENTAGRAMS for 0.2 and Bonus

Dynamic pentagrams are a new feature of Chronicles of Leridia. These are events happening when Sylia activate them like regular pentagrams. It is a good addition to the world atmosphere ! Dynamic Pentagrams may appears on different kind of situation and may involve Sylia or not...in a normal or more sexy way.

Number of Dynamic Pentagrams in the bonus : 10

IMPROVEMENTS for 0.2 and Bonus

Global maps lighting (torch are more dynamic, sunlight in windows...)
Creature sounds (Goblins have new sounds, Orcs)
Mapping improved in some areas (structures have now some some walls for the southern part), new details in some places (Temple of Light...)
New musics
Some dozen of fixes

H-CONTENT for 0.2 and Bonus (spoiler)

Now for the hentai content, it is done. Need to check some variables and one little scene but the biggest part is done.

H-battles with Saint/Deviant armors with Game Over Rape and Defeat Scenes
Gangbang Orcs Scene
Hot spring masturbation and stalking (and more...)
The Dark Well Trap scene
The Barn trap scene

Expected release date : mid-end april

plop55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cool :) good job hope you will provide contents as amazing as before ;)

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Maelion, good work. I am a recent big fan. Though looking at your new content, something kinda confusing me. The Red Tribe Goblin are no more and free from demonic influence and they just won a great battle, aren't The Green Tribe going to party? Even if all the slayers and Sylia decline, there should be some kinda wild party mentioned. Although I picture a Deviate Guardian would join in and probably ask all female Slayers to offer up their bodies to the loyal Green Tribe for at least for that night (Maybe add in a silly freaked out dad scene where he grounds her and drags her away lol). Maybe bonus content like Lumberjack.
Also, now that Benny no longer under demonic taint, is there any dialogue change in fuck our heroine? Or was he always just that much of an a**.
Also is there a event for the rumors that Benny is spreading, I could not find any? Also will there be a surrender feature for a high tame heroine in the future? Maybe alternate dialogue for surrendering outright.

Also Bug Report, I finish the Slayer's Quest by killing Slime and Redfoot. later, after making it to the Slayers Hideout, I killed the Red Abomanation (sp?) and his wanted poster just stayed there, blocking my view. Leaving the area does not help. Entering a battle makes it disappear in battle, but it returns afterwards. Turning in the bounty does not make it go away.

Thanks again for your hard work and time man. Woman?
Your profile says you are a demon Girl so Lady I guess.

Also thank you for your time for reading my comments and suggestions. Will fund as soon as my own situation is stable. Thanks

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey mate I love your work and all, but I think the game is too much for the system on my laptop, and it's constantly crashing whenever there are more than a few scenes or loading something. It just fails and crashes constantly, either I'm going to need a much more powerful computer for this, or there's got to be a better solution.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

RPGmaker MV games really don't like running on a system with less than 4-5GB of RAM.

It sucks, but there's almost nothing the game creator themself can do about it.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah okay, well I'm dealing with it. Hopefully this won't be too much of a problem. In any case, does anyone have a guide on the monsters were supposed to hunt? I'm having a little trouble trying to find the fish monster in the forest.

As a side note, I'm finding the grinding can get a little tedious with goblins and higher level monsters with scenes, is there anyway to just skip those scenes? It's just that when you're grinding, having to go through whole sequence of dialogues isn't what I can certainly say as fun.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Maelion, good work. I am a recent big fan. Though looking at your new content, something kinda confusing me. The Red Tribe Goblin are no more and free from demonic influence and they just won a great battle, aren't The Green Tribe going to party? Even if all the slayers and Sylia decline, there should be some kinda wild party mentioned. Although I picture a Deviate Guardian would join in and probably ask all female Slayers to offer up their bodies to the loyal Green Tribe for at least for that night (Maybe add in a silly freaked out dad scene where he grounds her and drags her away lol). Maybe bonus content like Lumberjack.
Also, now that Benny no longer under demonic taint, is there any dialogue change in fuck our heroine? Or was he always just that much of an a**.
Also is there a event for the rumors that Benny is spreading, I could not find any? Also will there be a surrender feature for a high tame heroine in the future? Maybe alternate dialogue for surrendering outright.

Also Bug Report, I finish the Slayer's Quest by killing Slime and Redfoot. later, after making it to the Slayers Hideout, I killed the Red Abomanation (sp?) and his wanted poster just stayed there, blocking my view. Leaving the area does not help. Entering a battle makes it disappear in battle, but it returns afterwards. Turning in the bounty does not make it go away.

Thanks again for your hard work and time man. Woman?
Your profile says you are a demon Girl so Lady I guess.

Also thank you for your time for reading my comments and suggestions. Will fund as soon as my own situation is stable. Thanks
Hi Leo,
The bugs you mentioned should be gone in the next update.
I have other plans for the goblins tribe.
Benny as well as villagers are to be for 0.3
I'm thinking about a give up skill based on lust/horniness/tame for 0.3
Oh...I'm not a lady !

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bonus content update will hit soon !

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Maelion, long time fan here. There's been a question I've thought about asking before but wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer but here it goes...

Is the voice acting in this game, specifically Sylia's, all done by you and then run through a voice editing program? I feel like I've noticed more and more a sort of high pitched, distorted sound in her voice. And if it is, do you have any intentions of hiring a voice actress to do the lines; like a funding goal that if reached would allow you to hire someone or multiple people?

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's finally out!!!

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh wow, a day earlier than expected. Thank you, time zones.

What a pleasant way to spend my evening.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow, a day earlier than expected. Thank you, time zones.

What a pleasant way to spend my evening.
Is the mega link on his blog meant to just be a text file?