What's new

ACT Patreon [MAGIA Dev Team] MAGIA/Prototype

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh hey nice. Also I just learned you can destroy those laser turret things by shooting them. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

By the way, how the hell do you even actually dash? What's the input for it?

OP
Konb

Konb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh hey nice. Also I just learned you can destroy those laser turret things by shooting them. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

By the way, how the hell do you even actually dash? What's the input for it?
yeah still wondering if I should make those destructible or not, so when you hold a direction for about second or 2 you start gliding, when as you glide you build up meter. When your metter is full you'll see a little spinning square to let you know your dash is ready. then you can press X to Dash which does more base damage then shooting and goes stronger faster, also has an AOE

OP
Konb

Konb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whoops a week has gone by but we still aren't really ready for the first story update, to get implemented into the game. Cutscening is always hard, but I hope that the more I do it the fast can get and the less road blocks pop up. Otherwise the assets still aren't completely ready and I also want to wrap this up with making the gameplay part a little more integrated with the the story when it comes, so that's gonna take a bit of time too.

Sorry if anyone was waiting for the update in the mean time here's some progress stuff and concepts for the current H scene.

The concept sketches for the MC and the Imp!
a5881e8918a344bb2d5f9a2876ac3031.png

Current progress for the first H animation!
CLIPStudioPaint_6MSeneQp6e.png

IAmAKi

Reputation score
No problem dude, take your time. It's good to see you're all still working on this.