What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ Magical Girl Club ] [ 魔法少女倶楽部 ] Magical Girl Fal 魔法少女ファル RE181736 RJ181736

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ179090・魔法少女ファル

Is the game any good?
i would love to tell you anything about this game but i got stuck very early in the game and dont know how to progress any further ._. maybe my game bugged out because there already is a updated version if i saw it correctly

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ181736・魔法少女ファル

Since many(?) are probably stuck in the beginning, im going to try to guess if it was the same place i first got stuck in.

In the long bridge area, just after the bridge, you get to a small pillar where you can go downwards a couple more pillars for some loot.

But if you go back up to where the bridge ends, you may notice a small corner on the lower-right which seems a bit off. Go to that corner and you can go forwards onto a maze of pillars.

Also, weird area number 2.

A bit forward, theres a mountainous area with bridge(?) in the middle.
You can go forwards if you go to that bridge and down to the lower-left area, which has a graphical glitch next to it.

Uploaded 2 pics demonstrating the areas.

Hope i guessed right and maybe helped someone, cheers.

Attachments

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since many(?) are probably stuck in the beginning, im going to try to guess if it was the same place i first got stuck in.

In the long bridge area, just after the bridge, you get to a small pillar where you can go downwards a couple more pillars for some loot.

But if you go back up to where the bridge ends, you may notice a small corner on the lower-right which seems a bit off. Go to that corner and you can go forwards onto a maze of pillars.

Also, weird area number 2.

A bit forward, theres a mountainous area with bridge(?) in the middle.
You can go forwards if you go to that bridge and down to the lower-left area, which has a graphical glitch next to it.

Uploaded 2 pics demonstrating the areas.

Hope i guessed right and maybe helped someone, cheers.
How do you even get to the second picture?

Last edited:

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@XaaaCi
Your going to have to give me more to go on...
Do note the area in the second picture is about 30-60 minutes after the first pic.

Here's some random notes by the top of my head:

The game has a pretty simple layout all-in-all, it has 3 main areas, all of which are available at start: Town, Home and Inn.

All "adventure" zones, except the main boss area, are connected through the Inn area.

South of the Inn are 2 areas, second one opens after you proceed in the main Quest, third area is East of Inn.

Many of the adventure zones rely on mazes, so it may take some time to get on the right path.

Also, if your stuck on what to do, even after going through a zone, sleep and go check the town and Inn. I think most of the H content is probably hidden behind letting time pass by sleeping, not sure since i rushed through the game...

Hope those are somewhat helpful, cheers.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After i'm done with the cat and moss quest, I cant seem to do the other quest.
I can't find any other place that drops the quest item.
The third are isn't opened yet also/

Last edited:

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Cat and Moss quests are side quests that dont seem to have other effect except giving you stuff. I went around 80% through the game before even touching those. Most of them are related to items that you either find or grow in those fields next to the Inn. Also, some item's can only be grown in the pot found inside the Inn.

If the side quest needs an item you don't have, or cant grow, then you need to advance in the main quest to open up new adventure zones where you can find the necessery items.

The opening of new areas is connected to the girl inside the Inn. I didn't notice any logical pattern how and when they open. Just go check on her and maybe the town and sleep. rinse and repeat until she say's something about seeing the Witch.

Her hints are vague to me, since i cannot read moonrunes and VNR connected to ATLAS gives flaky translations at best, so good luck and cheers.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you got any event on the jumping maze one?
The one on top of the mountain?
From what little i got it says i'm supposed to find sylph(?) on the mountain, but i cant find it.

Edit : Nvm, found it.

Last edited: