What's new

ACT Patreon Magical Ririka And The Castle of Lust

Ellye

Reputation score
1.pnga.png

Magical Ririka is an action platform H-Game currently under development. It tells the tale of a novice mage and her quest to rescue her adventuring companions from the denizens of a vampire castle.

The gameplay is a run-and-shoot platformer, with Ririka shooting fireballs and other special attacks. Her magical clothing work as a protective barrier that reduces the damage she takes from attack, but it can break if her manages too low. At that point, she becomes vulnerable to enemy hentai attacks. Escaping from enemy grabs requires precise timing.

LMq9VLF.png

Fetishes included for now: monster, bestiality, rape.

Source:

Demo: https://ulmf.org/threads/magical-ririka-and-the-castle-of-lust.13070/#post-1048711

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Ellye

Ellye

Reputation score
Is there a playable demo for non - patrons?
Not just yet, but we intend to have one when we get to properly polish a bit more and remove any large bug that we might find.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Giant rat with laser eyes.
Fucking
AWESOME XDD

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, game looks really interesting but I need to try the gameplay a bit first before deciding on supporting or not through Patreon

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Normally I hate Patreon shills with no public demo, but this may be a small exception. I'll be very interested to watch this game as it's developed, as the laser eyed rats is an interesting enough concept that I never thought I'd see.

ryproar

Reputation score
Only a couple bucks for the demo is okay, but a few pics and description is kind of not enough info to go on for those who are on the fence as to support this. A public demo, or even a small video would be better tbh. You can censor the sexy bits and show the gameplay and that would suffice.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Big no to keep the actual gameplay hidden behind a paywall, this is not how you attract people to support you.

Pixel art looks fine though, waiting for a public demo to say actually anything else about the game

Also feels weird to say this, because I love bestiality in hentai games, but patreon has banned that a long time ago. So be careful > don't mention bestiality on your patreon

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm with kiko on this. I would never put up money for something I couldn't at least try beforehand. It makes no sense to lock a demo behind a paywall. You're basically asking folk to pay you money to beta test your game for you.

OP
Ellye

Ellye

Reputation score
What's the best way to post a public demo on Patreon?
From what I gather, even linking it from somewhere else can be a bit problematic in a public post, with their current policies on NSFW content.

Either way, I'll be sure to post it here as soon as it's ready, thanks for the feedback!

ryproar

Reputation score
What's the best way to post a public demo on Patreon?
From what I gather, even linking it from somewhere else can be a bit problematic in a public post, with their current policies on NSFW content.

Either way, I'll be sure to post it here as soon as it's ready, thanks for the feedback!
Well there is one way. DO NOT LINK IT TO YOUR PATREON. The rules state to not link to outside places or sites, but if you just went to different sites and put a small demo of your work then said "here is the patreon page" they won't know and they can't say squat. But like I said before DO NOT LINK IT ON YOUR SITE PUBLICLY then you should be good.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
There's one absolute key advice I can give, and that is PUBLIC PROGRESS REPORTS. Good god I can not stress this enough. Let me tell you of a dev named Eromancer. This person is pretty much the poster child of shitty Patreon devs, and one of the problems that literally everyone has with them is that all of their progress reports are behind a pay wall. If you show outside, non-paying people that you've got things moving, then you will garner interest in your game.

OP
Ellye

Ellye

Reputation score
We have a public early demo now!

Controls:
Arrow Keys:
Movement
Z: Attack
X: Special (when charged)
C: Conjure clothing (requires half of the mana bar)
Spacebar: Jump
Down+Spacebar: Jump down
Esc: Pause

Download link:
Zip Password: kinkajou

It's a short demo level with four different enemy types, four H animations and two game over screens.
The demo ends after the giant rat.

I'll be setting up an itch.io page later as well.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Cool game!
A major bug I encountered was, after losing to the rat, the game seem to slow down to 1% of normal speed, even after restarting.
Small critiques are the main character's voice is lackluster and it's too difficult to get H grabs. As it is, you have to get near death just to be able to trigger the animations. There should be a button to disrobe the character (maybe just C when she's dressed. Maybe it could give MP, just as summoning clothes sacrifices MP). HP orbs should restore more health than they currently do, also. I collected dozens of them just to be able to take one hit.