What's new

Main Cavern

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Main Cavern

She saw the doorway coming and ducked in time, cussing him out merrily as she did so, and once they were in the chamber proper she did slide down off of him. The regret at leaving that nice little ridge along his spine was overshadowed by the anticipation of the much nicer things to come, so her departure was rapid and as eager as he seemed to be to get things started. She sauntered to the mattress set on a ridge cut into the wall and boosted herself so that she was sitting on it, smiling invitingly at him though she wasn't even unclothed yet. "Come on, you shit-disturber," she taunted, "give me that ride you promised!"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Now this was a woman that Spitheysh didn't mind getting rough with. He lunged at her, goaded by her taunting, and with a quick snap of his teeth, closed his jaws around her shirt and tore at it, head shaking back and forth in quick, harsh jerks to rip it open, if not outright off! snarling, he laid the top of his head against her torso so that his nose was buried in her lap and his forehead pressed between her breasts, and pushed her back in an indelicate shove. "You want a beast," he growled at her, "you'll have him, pet."

He nosed down, taking in a whiff of her wettened sex before he grabbed the hem of her pants and shook a tear out of that, as well!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"With Spi?" Saul asked. "Yes, you could say that. He was actually one of the first people I met down here, he helped me acclimate to the Burrows, introduced me to how it all works and such. Not quite how he introduced you, though." He grins at her, with that. "One of the sleeping caverns is just down here, by the way. A short walk." he says, indicating a passage to their left.
Irene nodded. "Thanks." She began to think about things she wanted to ask the man, and quickly formed a list in her head. The girl started with the most important one. "Um... Do you know where can I get some food?" She took a look around and another thought struck her. "And is there anything similiar to a bath around here? Or a privy?"

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

"Of course. There are bathing caverns just off each of the sleeping caverns. Communial bathing, but smaller nooks for privies. As for food, there is a food storage and prep area, again, just off the main cavern. Generally, if you don't have anything, you're allowed to withdraw what you need as long as you give back later on. I'm not sure who runs that now, I tend to survive on what I earn from this." He lifts the mandolin case, pointing out the 'this'. After that, he stops walking for a moment, and turns to her with a slightly more serious look. "You do understand how the Burrows work, their purpose, yes?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene sighed. "Hell no." She rolled her eyes. 'If I knew, I wouldn't ask about it...' Suddenly, a thought occured to her. "By the way, Spitheysh mentioned some Mistress Falia when we... Talked with each other." She blushed slightly. The man was aware what kind of a chat she had with the demon. "Who's that?"

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul groaned softly. He never exactly liked giving 'the talk'. Well, he wasn't going to back away now...

"Right. Mistress Falia is, in a way, what I was meaning. The Mistress is the, well, Mistress of the Burrows. She is certainly better than some we could have. But I digress." He takes a deep breath before continuing. To be honest, he had no idea how Irene would react. "Mistress Falia encourages the inhabitants of the Burrows to have sex as much as they want for a reason. She sells off most of the resulting offspring, and hybrids are preferred. Due to the Mistress' magics, pregnancy only lasts a week and you're out for all of it. The woman isn't allowed to be attached to her offspring." He pauses before continuing, watching for her reaction.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene stopped walking. She seemed to be thinking deeply about what she had just heard, trying to assess the situation in peace. The girl was completely unaware of her surroudings during this process - altough her emotions usually dominated when she talked with people, whenever she separated herself from the world, she could use her brain quite effectively. She had nothing against sex - after fucking with Spitheysh, she decided that the Burrows could be fun. Irene rarely grew attached to people normally, so if during the pregnancy she were asleep, she certainly wouldn't grow attached. Sacrificing a week wasn't so bad - at least she could get a decent snooze. There was only one thing she didn't like about the situation. "What's in it for us?"

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul had been watching the girl closely. After hearing her question, he nodded. She seemed to responded to the situtation as most of the people he had meet had, that is: calmly, rationally. Maybe it had to do with being freeborn...

Ah, but he hadn't answered her question. "Yes, that is up to the Mistress. You are allowed to request anything of her, and if she feels your request matches your contribution, she grants it. Simple as that. Of course, some things are more valuable than others, and some things I've never seen her grant at all."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene seemed to think about it for a short moment, then slowly began to walk. "So, if I give her a kid, I can ask her for food or some extra clothes, right? What else could she give me?" The girl was certain about one thing - this place was screwed up. She was smart enough not to say it out loud - after all, she realized that she was going to play by the rules anyway. Also, she didn't want to antagonize Saul so quickly.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul continued down the corridor, walking next to the girl, albeit at a slower pace than eariler. "As I said, anything you ask for. Food and clothing are common, a bag is useful if you don't have a single home cavern. I've seen plants, seedlings and such. Simple spells, for light or fire or such, aren't uncommon; though protection spells are very rare, obviously. This (indicating his mandolin again) I recieved from the Mistress. Pretty much anything you wish to have, you can ask for. Save freedom, of course."

He turned through an opening to his left, and the two found themselves in a low-roofed cavern, somewhat smaller than the main cavern. About 20 bunk beds lined the walls, and another opening existed in the far wall, covered with curtains.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene entered the cavern and took a look around, though she wasn't interested in sleeping at that moment. "Not a bad place... Is there anything I should do to secure a bed, or can I just come in and drop onto one of them when I want to?" She glanced at the opening covered with curtains. Something told her that she knew why that place was isolated. 'So it's that easy to find a place to fuck... That Falia knows what she's doing.'

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

"You can, yes, though if you want to secure a place, just leave something there. Most people will respect that a place is occupied." He then pointed to the opening to the back, and explained "The bathing area is just through those curtains. Like I said, it's one large pool. I think it's fed via an underground spring, and I'd guess heated volcanically. The same system seems to feed all the Burrows, but there are wide differences in temperature. Most of us just chalk it up to spells. The privies are in niches to the rear of the bathing area." She wasn't entirely wrong, as it was a communial bathing area, and some of the privy niches were without privy, as it were. (Not that Saul knows that Irene is thinking that way!)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene didn't let the fact that she was wrong bother her. 'Oh well, happens...' She glanced at Saul and stretched herself. "Thanks for the tour and the answers. I owe you a favor." The girl was beginning to feel bored. All this walking and talking - altough it was helpful - didn't really entertain her. "So... What do people usually do in their free time? Besides gathering supplies, of course." Irene said that last sentence in a very ironic tone of voice.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul laughed at the tone in which she said the last few words. "Well, there's obviously quite a bit of that. Otherwise, pretty much just whatever they can find to amuse themselves. Games of chance are common, card or dice or whatever. Some caverns have libraries, though books are rather precious down here. Sports aren't uncommon, though rather limited. Some people put on small theater shows, though I don't happen to know when the next show is, or even who to get in touch with for that. And, of course, those of us musically inclined play and entertain other with our craft." He smiled. "It really is a land of do-what-you-will, as long as you play by the rules."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene smiled. "Well, I guess this place ain't so bad." She wondered what to do. She wasn't hungry and she didn't want to sleep. The girl cast another glance at her companion - this guy wasn't bad at all. Perhaps she could try to spend some time with him. "Well, thanks. How can I repay you?"

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul smiled at that. It was a kind offer, but... "Well, let's just say you'll owe me, alright? I don't really need anything right now, and anyway, you don't have much of anything yet."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene sighed. "Yeah, that's true... Are you going to be occupied by something now?" She looked curiously at the man. 'Well, he seems to be kind... And I think I could go for a more casual round...'

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Now this was a woman that Spitheysh didn't mind getting rough with. He lunged at her, goaded by her taunting, and with a quick snap of his teeth, closed his jaws around her shirt and tore at it, head shaking back and forth in quick, harsh jerks to rip it open, if not outright off! snarling, he laid the top of his head against her torso so that his nose was buried in her lap and his forehead pressed between her breasts, and pushed her back in an indelicate shove. "You want a beast," he growled at her, "you'll have him, pet."

He nosed down, taking in a whiff of her wettened sex before he grabbed the hem of her pants and shook a tear out of that, as well!
Rather than terror, Spi's vicious tearing of Vaniolle's clothes caused another surge of lust to overtake the woman, leaving her gasping and grabbing at his head until he shoved her back against the mattress. She went back with little struggle but she did squirm, not quite able or wanting to quell that enthusiastic bodily reaction. She arched her hips to his nose as he sniffed at her, groaning; when he attacked her pants she helped the process along by wriggling out of the garment, pulling her legs free before he could really properly tear it apart. Her spirited banter seemed at a stall for now, swept aside by the heat that throbbed from her sex.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Good pet," Spitheysh rumbled, smooth nose dropping between her legs again as he got the tip of his muzzle nice and wet, butting it up against her labia. "Nice and ready before the pants even come off, just the way I like it." His tongue lapped out, taking with it a layer of the juices she'd produced. Without further ado, he leapt onto the bed in one supple action, paws pinning her shoulders for a moment, claws extended. "Why don't you be a good pet and get on your hands and knees?" he asked, removing his paws but not his demonic grin.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul paused for a moment, in thought. "Well, I don't have any pressing concerns, no musical engagements or such, if that's what you mean. I was planning on washing up and getting some dinner. It's been a somewhat busy day for me." He doesn't seem to have caught her meaning, as it were.