What's new

Main Cavern

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Main Cavern

Levelling a hot gaze on him, she grinned and turned to oblige, rolling onto her stomach and then lifting herself onto all fours, back arched down so her rump raised high for him. She was ready, drippingly so, and that lick he'd given her had only exacerbated the situation, having drawn a low groan from her. "Beast," she purred at him eagerly, butting her hips back, maybe against him if he was getting into position. "Fuck me already!"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Give it time, pet," he told her, chuckling, but then snarling hotly as her rump nudged back against his stiff, exposed erection. "You'll get your fix, no need to beg."

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

That same heat coursing through her, she looked over her shoulder and grinned at him, that same all-tooth expression that said she was not playing the willing sub today! "Oh darling, I wasn't begging," she told him, and butted back against him again, hoping to elicit more passionate response!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

He snarled again, lining his cock up against her so that the tip of it slipped against her wet lower lips. "Maybe I should make you," he mused, before he brought his teeth over her shoulder. His teeth were sharp but, as with his earlier playing with Irene, the demon didn't break Vaniolle's skin... yet, anyways!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul paused for a moment, in thought. "Well, I don't have any pressing concerns, no musical engagements or such, if that's what you mean. I was planning on washing up and getting some dinner. It's been a somewhat busy day for me." He doesn't seem to have caught her meaning, as it were.
Irene smiled friendly. 'That sounds like fun... Perhaps I could take my time with this one...' The girl chuckled - well, this was going to be really casual. "Do you mind if I accompany you? I'd really like to repay you."

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul stared at her for a moment, a small blush appearing... To be honest, he should have realized that was what she meant, considering where they were, but he really wasn't thinking that way at all. (Or trying not to, anyway. It would be hard not to at all after watching Spi and her earlier...) He had been trying to be more of a guide to her, than anything.

Finally, he replied. "Well, that would certainly be enjoyable, but I would really prefer just to wash up and get some sleep tonight. Ah, alone. Perhaps some other time, if you don't mind?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene seemed to be a bit disappointed, but she nodded her head. "Yeah, sure. I don't want to screw your day up more than I did already." The girl spoke in a slightly sarcastic way - well, Irene sometimes had a strange sense of humor. 'I guess he's really shy... Oh well, I can go for a walk or something... Or find someone else.'

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul raised an eyebrow at that, and shook his head. "Not at all, I enjoy spending time introducing newcomers to the Burrows. I just don't introduce them in Spi's manner. Or, for that matter, in your own manner. Which do you prefer?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"My own manner?" At first, Irene couldn't recall what the man was talking about. After a moment, it hit her like a flying mallet - the sick kid! "Oh, that... I just tend to get violent when people grab me or fall on me. I hate suprises like that." The girl felt a bit uncomfortable. 'Is he mad because of that?' Suddenly, Irene remembered that Saul asked a question. "Well, your way is very helpful... Spi's way was fun, though. I like both ways."

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Saul snorted at that. He's not mad, precisely, just irritated. It certainly wasn't unusual, anyway. "Well, you'd best get accustomed to surprises like that, yeah? Not everyone will be willing to put up with that sort of treatment from you."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene sighed. "I know, I know. That's not the first time I did something like that. I just can't stop. Old habits die hard, I guess." She shook her head, visibly displeased. She remembered a few moments from her life she'd rather forget.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He snarled again, lining his cock up against her so that the tip of it slipped against her wet lower lips. "Maybe I should make you," he mused, before he brought his teeth over her shoulder. His teeth were sharp but, as with his earlier playing with Irene, the demon didn't break Vaniolle's skin... yet, anyways!
((Now that I have some time when we're both online...>D))

"Just try." She grinned up at him challengingly, though the flush across her face and the way her eyes seemed a touch glazed, her mind was likely elsewhere! Probably on the way the tip of that tapered cock bumped against her labia... or maybe the way that the sharp points of his teeth rested firmly against her skin. Spi' knew just how to push her buttons; her breath was coming faster, her mind turning what should have been terror into an adrenalin-spiked shot of hot, wet need.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She asked, so he obliged. Claws pinching into her back, Spitheysh mounted her with a solid thrust, filling her right back to the base of his swollen cock. She could feel the sharp prickles of blood being let where his thumb-claws dug in a little too far, and the bruises he was likely leaving as he bit her a little harder. He snarled again, his muzzle right next to her ear, though she could feel the rumble of his lower-pitched growling deeply throughout her body.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

She cried out, unable to help it, and thought about arching or grinding back against him but was kept in place, deliciously, infuriatingly, by the threat of his teeth and the touch of his claws. The little pricks of pain where he drew blood were nothing compared to the throbbing heat in her cunt as it was filled, and instead of writhing and moaning her pleasure she clutched at his erection with her cunt, grabbing at the small swelling which would become his knot. "Ahh!" she cried out, cunt practically dripping her juices down her thighs, "yes!" though she was by no means begging!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Spitheysh had other plans in mind than simply fucking her to a mindless climax. Though his cock thrust into her with several very fulfilling meetings of the hips, when Vaniolle expected to fill that swelling knot really begin to grind up against her, the demon slipped out of her, and then off of her back. He climbed up onto the bed instead, tails lashing merrily as he grinned his predator-grin at her, now that he could see her properly. "You liked that, didn't you?" asked he, effecting a nonchalant attitude. Even so, Vaniolle could see the signs that he was flushed for more... even if he was laying such that his cock was hidden from sight, his ears were turned back and his mouth gaped a little as he tried to restrain his panting.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

The old bait-and-switch! Vaniolle couldn't stop one disappointed, surprised groan escaping her lips as he pulled away, escaped -- but she was also no raw novice. "That old trick," she panted, even as her cunt throbbed its demands for more of the same harsh treatment. "You think that old trick's going to get me to break?" She laughed, though it was a distracted sound, and kept her previous position except to sink her front end down to the mattress -- rump still in the air, legs still spread, she brought her hand down to her crotch to begin playing with herself, visibly and vigorously, instead! Not nearly the same, but she knew what he was expecting and wasn't going to give in so easily.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"I think you're a sorry little woman if you're so desperate, you start diddling yourself the second you're not getting rammed full of cock," he smiled a very cheshire smile. One of his tails looped up and around her waist, pulling her to her side, dragging her close as he shifted to his side. His second tail had slipped between her legs as he yanked her over, and now it jammed up against her cunt, the knobby spine pressing into her one lump at a time. "Bet your slum-lord can't do this," he chortled smugly.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Anything she might have said to that first part -- and she was definitely thinking something, with that grin she'd had on! -- was entirely interrupted by his sneaky grab and pull. With the way he tugged she couldn't keep her balance, and so flopped to the mattress and was dragged, but she arched her back against him when he put her all up next to him, enticing the demon with a low kind of groan, theatrical, at least until his second tail (she'd forgotten!) pressed up against her cunt and she gasped earnestly.

"Hah!" she laughed, utterly distracted, squirming her glee as that tail sunk into her with slow force. "Oh, Goddess -- aaahh, no, you've certainly one-upped him there... oh, yes," she gasped. With how wet she was, there was no problem for him to sink that tail in as deep as it would go!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It seemed to be more a matter of girth that depth by the time she felt right full with him -- Vaniolle had to squirm her way over the next segment after the first three or so, for Spitheysh hadn't forced any more of that tail into her. "Like that?" he asked, disarmingly gentle in tone.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Goddess, yes," she groaned, arching her back and moaning. She had no problem admitting that at least! Not quite the same as being fucked with a cock, it was delicious in any case -- though it wasn't going to contribute to her goal of fucking him silly, she'd make an exception this time. She groaned again and squirmed on his tail, hips bucking demandingly.