What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

I talked to everyone, and then I get the option to craft the dagger if I get the materials. I feel like I'm missing something.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, I'm currently stuck at the tentacle pot boss too.
It's not exactly a lantern, more like an oil lamp. You need to buy a certain liquid flask from the bunny girl and then craft the oil lamp.
You use the oil lamp on "frozen stuff" and there's also a cave on the ice slime area where you have to light up the fire place so that the ice melts.

Edit* Lol! If you did everything I did, you should have some sort of receipe note in your inventory and you have to use in order to learn new crafts.
Then go to the bunny girl and you'll manufacture the antidote lel...
So I might need to craft the oil lamp first, and I'm missing the ingredients for it.... any idea where you got them??

EDIT: Ok I'm an idiot and didn't read the post....it's indeed in the inventory. You need to "use" it before it appears in the crafting shop. Not sure what I did to get it, I suspect triggering the event after trying to fight the tentacle boss the first time gives it to you.

Also does anyone know how to actually USE the bunny clock after the crafting shop lady joins you?

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh >.< I can't find the ingredients for the pill thing at all! I've looked high and low... anyone know where they are?
if you got the scythe, you must have noticed already you can now CUT PLANTS -_- on dungeons and on the camp where the big treee is on fairy camp those are the ingredients

---------------------

about bunny clock << if you already have bunny with you and already did the story scene where the bunny takes you back to the INN place then is simply

on the MENU 2nd to LAST option open another bar wish list is

1st teleport clock
2nd info about monster i think
3rd info about items i do not remember i deleted the game after reaching that nothing can be done anymore
4th also dont remember

probably is not 2nd or the 3rd before last one on menu i cannot remember well but is indeed one of the 3 last options in MENU

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

about bunny clock << if you already have bunny with you and already did the story scene where the bunny takes you back to the INN place then is simply

on the MENU 2nd to LAST option open another bar wish list is

1st teleport clock
2nd info about monster i think
3rd info about items i do not remember i deleted the game after reaching that nothing can be done anymore
4th also dont remember

probably is not 2nd or the 3rd before last one on menu i cannot remember well but is indeed one of the 3 last options in MENU
I'm still not seeing it man....is this the menu you were talking about, and if not, is there some kind of secret menu I'm missing??

EDIT: aaand I'm an idiot again! You actually need to talk to the mushroom guy after she uses it the first time before you can actually access it in that menu =.=

Anyway I'd encourage everyone to give this game a good go. I personally liked it. It's a storyline driven game, I think. The art style and writing are its main strengths. The gags are simple but plentiful, and understandable enough to anyone with a basic level of Japanese. H-content is sparse, but there and well-done enough to not warrant complaints. I like it, and hope full version will be released soon!!

Attachments

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any tips on beating the tentacle boss RPG fight?

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art's adorable, gonna try this.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

tips??? o_o weird i just remember that i used explosions then ex status then ex skills then just explosions again and repeat cuz by the time my mp gone and hp low ex bar full again o_o

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Any tips on beating the tentacle boss RPG fight?
If you are having trouble, upgrade the magical girl outfit, it gives you more survivability.
Also, I just didn't save the game on to the computer but I thought I did, I hit open instead of save.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly do you get the Magical Girl outfit thing?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So why is everyone against posting their save?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know why they do not post a save but at least i already state i deleted the game already so i cant post it XD

Clothes can be made on the Inn right side 2 succubus in a counter

the one from top if she can craft you that box you always carry and use for weapons XD

move right on options then are clothes and i presume the last is accesories or something

for craft those stuff you do not need items, is more like EXP points that you get while killing if i remember
or probably need items as well haha do not remember XD

also quite useless but the npc below wish is a shop it sells you now everything you already crafted on the succubus

i presume it is for when you break those clothes and want it back without loose precious points and use money -_-

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody help me? I'm not sure what to do at this point. I have what looks like a lantern icon in my key items menu. But when I try to go craft the oil lantern it still says 0/1.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so here's a with all the gallery stuff I assume, just go into the house and press on the bookcase to get there.

*edit* I forgot the dialogue so I've done a new save so it's gone now

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so here's a with all the gallery stuff I assume, just go into the house and press on the bookcase to get there.

*edit* I forgot the dialogue so I've done a new save so it's gone now
Your gallery is actually missing some stuff. Looks like you haven't been to the mushroom area nor the caveworm area quite yet. Here's a including both areas. It looks like the CG for the caveworm isn't quite done yet though.

There is also a plant area that is completable but, it also has no cg and not even an animation. I'm assuming that's the end of the game so far. I can't figure out what to do after beating the big flower plant boss. Anyone have any ideas?

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually there at the moment, there doesnt seem to be more after, ive been looking through the caves but i doubt theres more, pretty cute stuff tho, especially the outfits, theres a bunny, magical girl, mushroom, and then another outfit i cant really tell what it is, just a regular dress with a collar.

(also dang poor dog getting raped, he just couldn't get out sooner after that)

Last edited:

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game has been updated to 3.00. Guy's on pixiv(Mainly how i know of this person in the first place).

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest version has new H-event for the spider dungeon.

Also, if you find any bugs in the game, the creator is looking to fix them, so report them as soon as you find them.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone got any tips on how to deal with the flower boss?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get to the spider dungeon?

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the spider dungeon?
Try and beat that condemned worm boss. After that, some sort of stairs is what you're lookin for. Stairs down, which should send ya to some sort of underground village. Make sure to look everywhere. I tried to, anyways. I was lucky enough to get a save file where i was at the worm boss from the creator. I think