Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Both

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

AzaliaLuna

Reputation score
I'm considering making a hentai RPG based on the Bleach anime, however I have two different ideas for it, so I'm making a poll to let people decide what one they'd like most, including a list of pros and cons.

1. An RPG based directly on the storyline of the series, from the beginning up to Aizen's defeat. The game would have combat based on the series and several possible party members. Hentai scenes would take place during the story itself as well as optional.

Pros:
Fairly long story, including post game content
A lot of variety and favors traditional RPG players

Cons:
Would require a lot of resources to be handmade, especially sprites for roughly 100 characters or more
Would take a lot of time

2. An original story that takes place a few months after Aizen's defeat where Urahara enlists Ichigo's help to capture a hollow he accidentally created that begins corrupting everyone it comes near. Would have no combat and be more focused on interaction with NPCs and hentai content.

Pros:
More focus on hentai
No level grinding due to lack of combat
Would require much less resources due to several characters not having to be included, namely bosses that would be in the other

Cons:
Would require a lot more creativity on my part, and I'm really not the best writer ><

3. Making both RPGs with the second idea acting as a sequel, possibly with some linking between the two

Pros:
Would allow for both ideas to be made and experienced while possibly adding more to each than they would have separately
The second one would use the same maps and resources from the first, thus greatly shortening development time.

Cons: The first one would of course be made first, thus ensuring it'd be quite awhile until the second one is made.

There's the list. After a week I'll take the poll results to decide which one I'll do. And please feel free to ask questions or give suggestions, I'm new at this. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Making a Bleach RPG

Er, I'd recommend the rpg-portion from option one with the storyline of option two, tbh, but you should really make whatever you feel like you'd be best at/whatever interests you the most.

OP
A

AzaliaLuna

Reputation score

Well, since the poll hasn't moved in about three or four days, I'll end it here with idea 2 in the lead. Over the last several days i've gotten several ideas for it and it just seems more doable anyways.

At least I'll close it as soon as I figure out how :eek:

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe it or not, a person going by the username ninjagrass already created one called Bleach Battle Ignition. There's both an Hentai and Non-Hentai version floating around although that game borrows hentai artwork from other sources instead of having it's own.

Last edited:
OP
A

AzaliaLuna

Reputation score

Believe it or not, a person going by the username ninjagrass already created one called Bleach Battle Ignition. There's both an Hentai and Non-Hentai version floating around although that game borrows hentai artwork from other sources instead of having it's own.
Ninjagrass's game was actually an inspiration for mine, although this would be in RPG Maker rather than Ren'py. Unfortunately though it seems that the hentai version of Battle Ignition's gone. I've been trying to track it down again for about a year now and even he doesn't have a link to it anymore.

Reputation score

Ninjagrass's game was actually an inspiration for mine, although this would be in RPG Maker rather than Ren'py. Unfortunately though it seems that the hentai version of Battle Ignition's gone. I've been trying to track it down again for about a year now and even he doesn't have a link to it anymore.
I have a copy of it...I'll post it sometime this week and message you it if you'd like. If so any good sites you can think of that are easy for uploading files?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a copy of it...I'll post it sometime this week and message you it if you'd like. If so any good sites you can think of that are easy for uploading files?
when you do upload it could you pm me with a link as well to it, been looking for that game as well since i lost my copy of it back when my old hard drive died.

Last edited:

wraith

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Ive been looking for years. As unlikely as it is, if you still have it, id like a copy please.

Sorry to be a necro