What's new

Making an RPGmaker game; Finding a Hentai Artist?

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am currently making an RPGmaker VXace game, but I am not an artist. I have managed to get past sprites, facesets, and audio for now, but currently I am in need of an artist.

Is there a common hotspot to put out a casting call for a hentai artist? What I mean is specifically more Japanese style than Western. In my mind, I envision art similar to Clymenia's, one of my favorite RPGmaker developers.

I had a look at Deviantart's job offering section, but they are pretty harsh against anything with explicit sex.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Making an RPGmaker game; Finding a Hentai Artist?

I am currently making an RPGmaker VXace game, but I am not an artist. I have managed to get past sprites, facesets, and audio for now, but currently I am in need of an artist.

Is there a common hotspot to put out a casting call for a hentai artist? What I mean is specifically more Japanese style than Western. In my mind, I envision art similar to Clymenia's, one of my favorite RPGmaker developers.

I had a look at Deviantart's job offering section, but they are pretty harsh against anything with explicit sex.
I know many Japanese people commission artwork from artists via Twitter and Pixiv mainly. As in, they already know who they want to ask, and they send them a private message to know whether they're willing to do it. Of course, doing it like this requires an already existing knowledge of the available artist base. Once you're in the "industry", it's easier to get to know artists. Also many artists attend events such as Comiket, which is another way to get themselves known. Of course, for Westerners, it's another story.

DeviantArt really is, in my opinion, one of the worst places you could go to if you want to commission hentai CG.

If you're looking for an artist that you don't know yourself, I'm not as sure. I'm guessing you could try your luck on hentai forums. An example that comes to mind is .

Last edited: