What's new

Making Hentai games with PowerPoint

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi dear Hentaifans

If I see the fantastic Hentai games in the internet I often wished to create a own game by myself.
But without programming skils its not really possible.
But I had found something interessting. with the office programm "powerpoint"
you can make games.
Ok you can not make big Blogbuster games like Rance Hanakanmuri Irisaction etc.
But nice H games like Visual novels,Labyrinth games, with some kind of fighting are possible.

But I searched in the Internet for Programms similar to PowerPoint, because I want to use this games for Android or even non Microsoft systems

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Making Hentai games with PowerPoint

There are tons of programs that will let you create games without programming. Your best bet is to pick up a program (or, indeed, a programming language) and learn how to use it; PowerPoint is really not meant for this sort of thing. I'd recommend something like GameMaker or RPGMaker -- they're easy enough to get started with but still very powerful.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Making Hentai games with PowerPoint

But I searched in the Internet for Programms similar to PowerPoint, because I want to use this games for Android or even non Microsoft systems
Multi-platforming is usually a bit complex. I imagine you could develop a game in, say, flash and it'd work on most systems (I think Apple's don't have flash, though). Flash would require programming, though.

If you want to, I think you CAN make it on powerpoint. There ought to be a powerpoint reader for Android, Iphone and everything else. You only need to check if there's a reader for each system you want to support that can make the functions you're using work (you're probably going to use clickable things, so you'd need readers with support to clickable things and such).

GameMaker has a Drag'n'Drop interface for developing games that is not that different from RPG Maker. Therefore, not much programming skill is required (however, understanding logic is).

I would still strongly recommend against attempting to go on the multi-platforming side if you can. It's bound to give you trouble and for a first game that might just be too much trouble. If you still want to try Game Maker, however, Game Maker Studio does have many systems on its export list. I think it runs on android, probably iPhones too. Mac and Linux as well, I'm almost certain of these.