What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Xebit

Reputation score
Here's a 2.22 update to the translated demo. I was hopeful that the demo patches would settle down, since 2.21 seemed stable compared with the previous patches that kept swapping old bugs for new ones, but as I was about to post a 2.21 version, I saw yet another new one... It seems to contain balance changes mostly, and some fixes. Anyway, this is probably my last demo 2 patch unless substantial new content is added or there's a serious bug in it.

Same application mechanism as in my post on the last page, use the attached patch after renaming the official one to patch2.xp3, or wait for it to be integrated into an unpacked version. If using the patch directly, I'd recommend using the original exe, rather than the new one and accompanying files from 2.20, since the latter may take priority over translated files.

I've not downloaded the latest full unpacked version, so it may have been updated already, but the new exe can be used with the unpacked version if data/startup.tjs is updated to use the UTF16-LE encoding, and the new dlls are put in data. The content-data folder should be ignored.

Attachments

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Wonderful, with the new chest traps not being 100% ID'd by max, they keep going off, and if it's the horny gas (i guess that's what it is), it crashes the game.

Also the boss on B3 is a massive joke. 650-ish hp, can be easily stunned, deals less damage than the other enemies in the area with a fire breath attack that is hilariously single target.

Free bonus leane armor in the area tho.

pitsukoro

Reputation score
If you don't like Max's newfound ineptitude, just use the second level alchemy spell detect.

Stun? In 2.21 he could be instantly killed by spellblade/assassin. I haven't tried again in 2.22. It was just so anticlimactic. "What, I can't freeze him? He has over 700 hp? This might actually be a cha... and bloodspray, nevermind. " Granted, nothing is as bad as the mice in the second dungeon each hitting a row for 25.

Xebit

Reputation score
Wonderful, with the new chest traps not being 100% ID'd by max, they keep going off, and if it's the horny gas (i guess that's what it is), it crashes the game.
While Max's trap sense has apparently been demoted to wild guessing, I have seen the new Succubus Dream, Incubus Dream, and Teleport traps working. What happens? Do you see a pink mist over the party display at the bottom of the screen, or does it crash before that? Is that on an official + patch or unpacked version? If the latter, two BE_fog_pink.* files may not have been added to the data\effect directory.

Stun? In 2.21 he could be instantly killed by spellblade/assassin. I haven't tried again in 2.22. It was just so anticlimactic. "What, I can't freeze him? He has over 700 hp? This might actually be a cha... and bloodspray, nevermind. " Granted, nothing is as bad as the mice in the second dungeon each hitting a row for 25.
Same experience here, on both counts. Instant death immunity was actually added to the dragon in 2.22. The satisfaction of deploying one of those electric rats against enemy ranks almost makes up for having to lug a summoner around.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
While Max's trap sense has apparently been demoted to wild guessing, I have seen the new Succubus Dream, Incubus Dream, and Teleport traps working. What happens? Do you see a pink mist over the party display at the bottom of the screen, or does it crash before that? Is that on an official + patch or unpacked version? If the latter, two BE_fog_pink.* files may not have been added to the data\effect directory.

Official patch (2.21), no translation. it is the pink mist spray over the party, it happens, and as it affects the horniness hearts on the portraits, it crashed (i repeatedly got it to happen like five separate times, other traps seemed to work right, but i didn't have a lot of different ones go off to check) with something about "heat" missing, best guess i have is it gives a debuff/ailment that it isn't finding, or has a graphic file it isn't finding. haven't put the text into google translate yet

Xebit

Reputation score
Official patch (2.21), no translation. it is the pink mist spray over the party, it happens, and as it affects the horniness hearts on the portraits, it crashed (i repeatedly got it to happen like five separate times, other traps seemed to work right, but i didn't have a lot of different ones go off to check) with something about "heat" missing, best guess i have is it gives a debuff/ailment that it isn't finding, or has a graphic file it isn't finding. haven't put the text into google translate yet
Oh yes, I can get it to crash with that error when activating Succubus Dream with a male summoned monster in the party, or Incubus Dream with a female summoned monster in the party. I think the crash dump recording functionality might be broken when running the new exe too. Nice!

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yes, I can get it to crash with that error when activating Succubus Dream with a male summoned monster in the party, or Incubus Dream with a female summoned monster in the party. I think the crash dump recording functionality might be broken when running the new exe too. Nice!
so it's tied to the summon? ....so wtf gender is the light spark, because that's what i had out at the time... lol.

Xebit

Reputation score
so it's tied to the summon? ....so wtf gender is the light spark, because that's what i had out at the time... lol.
That's listed as none... so I'll revise my statement to be "Succubus Dream with a not-female summoned monster in the party, or Incubus Dream with a not-male summoned monster in the party" :LOL:

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
Ran into a couple crashes I thought I would mention. The dinner which you can use to increase likability among party members is a great feature in the game, however, the super expensive meal highlighted in the screen shot seems to crash the game. I have also ran into a fatal crash when I try to stay at the Inn of the same down after completing all quests available in the latest patch.

This game is moving along quite nicely, the dragon mini-boss guarding the accessory was a nice addition. I can't wait to see how the final product will turn out.

Some random thoughts about the game... here's hoping for more ways to corrupt party members *evil laugh* the party duels are nice and all but I think there needs to be more ways for characters to fall than just Wild Bull. Giving bosses the ability to abduct and brainwash party members to fight for them would be a fantastic touch (VIA Leane of Legitimate Crown type style). All of it fading after you beat it of course. Maybe add a timer if a dungeon enemy abducts someone. If the timer in specific dungeons for abducted party members reaches 0 and you don't save them in time then they leave the party and get corrupted into helping the boss fight in the dungeon. Something along those lines. Just random thoughts since I loved Leane of Legitimate Crown. Pretty cool the Leane team is making this.

Attachments

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ran into a couple crashes I thought I would mention.
Any bug reports can be send using > < form. Ofcourse only if bug happens with original files without any tweaks or translations.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think the food causes the crashes, for me it was when the hearts accumulated too much (exceeding 3 columns?) then it crashes.
There also a crash when I'm trying to jump from the Teleporter on B1 of Lava Cave (though that was one with the translation patch, thank you for the translation btw).

For any new players, the game player battlers are divided into two parts, 3 characters on Front Row, 3 characters at the Back Row (+bodyguards and summons)
The Front Rows player character can easily perform melee on enemies at the front row, whereas your characters at the Back Rows must be equipped with weapon Size M or larger in order to be able to attack using normal attacks.
If you have a Mage at the Back Rows using a knife of size S, he/she can't perform normal attacks.
Having an LL-sized equipment allows you to attack enemies as far as the third back rows.
Also, once any front rows character got paralysed or knockout, he/she will be thrown back to back lane, and the next person on the back rows will move up to front lane (from center-right move to left).

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you write bug reports in English?
I also have a pro-tip for ya, use DeepL, translate your text to Japanese, backup your English text and reverse direction. If there is change in meaning because of double translate, change your backed text so there are no such things. I suppose this is crude way to check obvious translation problems w/o knowing Japanese.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
For any new players, the game player battlers are divided into two parts, 3 characters on Front Row, 3 characters at the Back Row (+bodyguards and summons)
The Front Rows player character can easily perform melee on enemies at the front row, whereas your characters at the Back Rows must be equipped with weapon Size M or larger in order to be able to attack using normal attacks.
If you have a Mage at the Back Rows using a knife of size S, he/she can't perform normal attacks.
Having an LL-sized equipment allows you to attack enemies as far as the third back rows.
Also, once any front rows character got paralysed or knockout, he/she will be thrown back to back lane, and the next person on the back rows will move up to front lane (from center-right move to left).
To tie it to something else for reference, If you've ever played Suikoden 1 or 2, it's pretty much the same thing as there.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fixed a problem where the slave heroine of the opponent did not appear in the second or later duels after starting the game.
Fixed a problem where the slave heroine did not appear in the second duel after the game started.
Fixed a problem where a slave heroine would not appear in a duel after the second duel.
Fixed an error that occurred when using items that can only be used in battle outside of battle (bug in ver2.20)
Fixed a problem with the dungeon movement description at the beginning of the game.
Fixed an error in the calculation of experience gained (it was divided by the number of players twice... sorry).
Adjusted experience values for monsters and quest completion accordingly.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
STR :affect your unarmed damage, Does not affect your weapon damage, Might affect %-to-hit rate?
INT :Not sure, maybe a mage can learn higher level spells at lower level?, Might affect spell with a chance effect to succeed? Does not affect spell damage.
FTH :Affect resistance to magic damage?, affect maximum spell-count increment?
VIT :Affect your character initial Max HP (and MHP growth?),
- There is a limit per profession and level though, and the MHP might be randomized (you can have a Smith with 11 VIT have a higher MHP as a Smith with 12 VIT at the same level)
SPD :Might affect the character speed of action (with some variance calculation)?, Affect chance of lockpicking?
LUK :Affect chance to avoid traps from lockpicking, May affect chance to avoid special attacks (probably getting captured or spell effect?)

Since STR does not affect the output damage when equipping weapon (yet?), the DPS solely depends on the weapon damage itself.
In that regards, so far I see Saint Rod have the highest main-hand damage.
So, what is the best team members out there?
- It depends on the game current resources, as well as future balance & adjustment.

i. For example, on the demo, you started out Not with two Mercenaries, but with two persistent Bodyguards. Furthermore, after you captured Alex of Wild Bull's girl member (the priest), you can duel him again and capture an effing Warlock. Why effing? Because once you leveled the Warlock up, she is the only one so far with three Mage spells above level 5!
Since you have a limit of 3 AI NPC members, and you can't remove Milady the Whip Girl nor Rufus the Vanguard, you can only replace the Warlock/Priest with the summon monsters, which is not the best move. With that, Summoner and Hunter become close to useless (for now).
ii. The MC is best as a Frontguard class (since he have passive Counter like Alex, regardless of his profession).
iii. A Magic-class are suitable for mass mobs clearing, but sub-par against single powerful boss (except for Ice spells since you have %Freeze just about anyone).
iv. Since each spell class-per-tier have a maximum of 9 cast-times, a dual class might be more preferable for mobs battle (since you can have Alchemist tier-3 + Mage tier-3 spells, both at 9, so you have 18 cast times).
v. Alchemist right-most tier 4 spell (Missle Shield) provide 100% chance to nullify enemies capturing advancement, so at least have one character of any profession with alchemist skill tree in the group.
vi. Since you have limited slots, too many alchemist would be bad.
vii. Spellblade is a wonderful class, they can melee and cast Mage spells (when level above 6?), and have an insta-kill passive on normal attacks (level above 12?) combo'ed with AOE normal attacks (level above 17?)
viii. Some enemies (like Elder Succubus, Troglodyte, Orc King, Tentacle Devil) are more resilient against magic, so rather than spamming spells which exhaust your spell count, finish them off with Spellblades melee instead.
ix. Freezing spells works to stops enemies with a chance to freeze. Cast AOE freezing spells if needed against mass mobs.

Back to the question, what will be the best members lineup?
For mobs clearing: 1 Lord/Valkyrie, 2 Spellblades, 2 Sorceresses, +1 Max the thief
For boss fight: Not sure, haven't tried Monk and Assassin, +1 Max the thief.

Extra note:
Some equipment will be erased from existence once destroyed, some will appear on the backpack as broken equipment.
Removing/Destroying curse from an equipment or character will remove the equipment as a whole (poof out of existence), only by using Dispel Curse (scroll) will remove the equipment instead of destroying it.
Although it says a Spellblade can use a Mage spells, but for as long as he/she have not acquired the Mage skill tree, you can't teach her/him a Mage spells from a Mage book.

Above are based on my biased judgement, no need to agree whole heartedly, nor do I expect anyone to be.

Attachments

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Removing/Destroying curse from an equipment or character will remove the equipment as a whole (poof out of existence), only by using Dispel Curse (scroll) will remove the equipment instead of destroying it.
Scimitar from screen 4 can be used as usual item if alignment is Bad or Evil and for Normal and other it will be as cursed item but if character with not Bad alignment will continue use this scimitar then alignment will be changed to Bad. Atleast it was so in patch 2.10.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Started a new game to fiddle around with.

The game is going pretty easily with a team of MC[Lord], Human[Spellblade], Elf[Monk], Max[Thief], Gnome[Bishop], Gnome[Sorcerer]. Most dangerous thing at lv1: stone throw trap. Before anyone gains a level, it's a OHKO, which is a quick trip back to town for a mildly expensive revive. I understand why, but i really don't like how they nerfed Max's trap omniscience.

Of note: Spellblade/dervish comes freshly made with a sword that max can use that directly upgrades his crappy knife at the start. It really isn't consequential, but it's a possibility.

So, assassin is literally unable to be gotten at the start unless you use the MC (who has higher than generic's stats), or get like 32+ points to spend, which i don't think i've even seen.

I'm not sure if anyone noted what the required stats are, so: Str 14, Int 14, Wis 11, Vit 14, Agi 15, Luk 15 'Very Evil' only

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Started a new game to fiddle around with.

The game is going pretty easily with a team of MC[Lord], Human[Spellblade], Elf[Monk], Max[Thief], Gnome[Bishop], Gnome[Sorcerer]. Most dangerous thing at lv1: stone throw trap. Before anyone gains a level, it's a OHKO, which is a quick trip back to town for a mildly expensive revive. I understand why, but i really don't like how they nerfed Max's trap omniscience.

Of note: Spellblade/dervish comes freshly made with a sword that max can use that directly upgrades his crappy knife at the start. It really isn't consequential, but it's a possibility.

So, assassin is literally unable to be gotten at the start unless you use the MC (who has higher than generic's stats), or get like 32+ points to spend, which i don't think i've even seen.

I'm not sure if anyone noted what the required stats are, so: Str 14, Int 14, Wis 11, Vit 14, Agi 15, Luk 15 'Very Evil' only
Well, cheat engine allows to add/freeze points to spend.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, cheat engine allows to add/freeze points to spend.
okay, okay... it's unable legitimately to be created.

Also, since the last time i was in the second dungeon (tower?), they added some weaker barbarians who will grab elves. (seen on the second floor), and while i can't be sure if it was them, but i wouldn't be surprised (cleric girls and kobolds were in the fight too), the chest dropped red underwear bottoms, so that's a place to find those for the quest.

Also no need to use the pendant to walk through the wall on the second floor, you can just walk right through without doing that.

Tentacle demons on floor 3, can probably grab gnomes, they haven't yet for me.

Also it seems with Ver. 223, none of my equipment display if lords or assassins can use them (even though my MC is a lord), is that tied to finding something? i'll try to keep paying attention, but i can't guarantee anything.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1. Saint Rod is not the strongest weapon. It have an average damage of 23
2. Perhaps it was due to its damage type (?), but the one I dubbed as Spellblade Scimitar (actually Broadsword) have an average min of 19 damage, but can goes up to 40-ish easily, depending on the enemies.
3. Spellblade AOE melee skill does not trigger instant death.
4. You can keep fighting the Red Dragon by [Searching] the spot you first fought it (once per visit). It will always spam [Teleporter] trap after fighting it, and if you did not caught in it, you can get the [Aquamarine Pendant] again.
5. The Red Dragon have some chance to negate spells.
6. Each stage and floor have their own preferred booby trap. For instance, North-West Tower F1 have high chance of spamming [Falling Rock Trap], Lava Cave F1 [Poison Dart] [Poison Gas] [Equipment Dissolving Acid] [Petrification] [Paralysis], Lava Cave F2 [Incubus] [Succubus] [Tentacle], or something like that
7. Any tentacle demon can nullify your female character normal attack on them if they are not wearing proper clothes down there.
8. Tentacle demon have tentacle attack (separate from it's counter passive above) which can cause [Ecstasy] or Excite on the girls, which can lead the character to want to onani back at home later?
9. If you played too many mages, you probably won't be farming for long, since they have limited spell count and weak normal attacks. Too many melee will probably extend the fight, which exposes you to damage (or even equipment breaks or hanky panky), so it is up to one own playstyle (and the game balance).

(sorry if I mistook something, I'm being hit by forgetfulness spell)