What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sounds like he's gonna add more CG during the weekend possibly. Hope the partial patch for the UI still works. What demo version were we supposed to use again, ver1 or ver2? I dunno why there's two verisons on the blog.

sonicsd55

Reputation score
on the dev's blog they said the newest version added in 6 new cgs, anyone know which events got added in?
I know at least the one where if you get human girl kidnap by other team you can see her get f*ck. Elf doesn't have one I think gnome is in but I haven't tested it yet

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Confirming can no longer jump over the stone cubes, even outside. Lame.

Also kobold fort's first room door is fake? gonna need a bomb to get in at all now...

Flower on the grave quest no longer gives a key.

The seaside town magic shop sells the power bracelet?!?

Sewer spot where you could get softlocked is fixed...sortof, you can jump back, but still need to cast jump to get back. (y)

Created bard comes with some kind of steel harp, and it sells for 90k, looks like easy early cash if you need it?

Double maracas has one of them floating out of my gnome bard's hand, lol.

Last edited:

qwaszx5

Reputation score
whenever I drank something from barrels my game crashes. Maybe mtool is breaking it I dunno. Anyone else having this problem?

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whenever I drank something from barrels my game crashes. Maybe mtool is breaking it I dunno. Anyone else having this problem?
i fixed ctd with alcohol drink from barrels in previous version and supposed it will be fixed in the last demo but it seems it not. Try to check it in original and if it will crash then it is old bug which still is not fixed.

cookiedough

Reputation score
can characters get kidnapped by monsters? or is it just combat rape but they'll never be lost?

Xebit

Reputation score
I'm thinking this isn't going to be stable until 1.26-1.27 with the number of bugs that have been introduced.

Here's an updated translation for 1.23 though

Some human inn events are still inaccessible, it's mainly new tentacle scenes and CGs for the repeated Wild Bull events and the unexpected addition of a new job.

Instructions:
Place patch3.xp3 in same directory as demo.exe
Ensure game is patched to version 1.23
Rename any existing patch.xp3 file to patch2.xp3

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Weirdly, the only bug i've run into so far has been a fight not "ending" properly, and after opening the chest, the game feels like it freezes, but if i right-click, it opens the battle menu, in which i have to "run away" to back up a square and get out of the bug.

Of course that's "so far".

I got some people drunk form barrels, but i've never crashed on that, on the older versions, nor this one.

I'm just over here tryin' to save up 270k for this power wrist i mean, bracelet, and the game has to drop me some weirdly expensive to identify shield, of course i'm gonna blow 98k... turns out it's a mirror shield, which i;ve never gotten to drop before, guess it's back to grinding cash. I have a silver key but no door available to open with it. Still don't have the magic platform either. I feel like i'm playing a randomizer of the demo.

Oh, got a crash. after barbarians did... nothing?
And another right after in the caves under the barbarians. I found the crashes, they were hiding down here, lol. (1.22)

And it still occasionally happens down there using 1.23 as well. Okay, down there it's just a constant stream of bugs. this must be the real final boss.

I had zero crashes outside of that cave, as far as i'd played. even the ropers in the sewers were fine. It seems to happen AFTER battle, almost like it's a part of returning to the out-of-battle control is junked, but only down there, for me at least.

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
I'm just over here tryin' to save up 270k for this power wrist i mean, bracelet, and the game has to drop me some weirdly expensive to identify shield, of course i'm gonna blow 98k... turns out it's a mirror shield, which i;ve never gotten to drop before, guess it's back to grinding cash. I have a silver key but no door available to open with it. Still don't have the magic platform either. I feel like i'm playing a randomizer of the demo.
The silver key is used on a door in the southeast exit in town (not the beach), you'll find the magic platform and some stuff

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What the hell did he actually add outside of combat cg to add so many bugs?
When the full games releases it'll be a nightmare to play 1.0 lol. I'll probably wait a whole month before even touching it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Would be the more likely case. The HCG he added was all teaser stuff again, so really there's no reason to play the demo again if you played it to death already, or just don't want a blue ball demo game.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you get the bug where combat doesn't end properly, one thing you can do besides running away is to cast an out of combat spell. After doing so you can then move normally again.

Centurionzo

Reputation score
So is MC going to be capable of doing with the girls or just NTR content ?

Honestly i always hated the fact that the NTR dudes always gt harem, and MC even though he always protectiong the girls can barely have a romance

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly i always hated the fact that the NTR dudes always gt harem, and MC even though he always protecting the girls can barely have a romance
I feel the same. Hopefully the MC can smash with the rest of them but if previous games are to be followed then the MC maybe will get 1 scene at best.

BlackAche32

Reputation score

Honestly i always hated the fact that the NTR dudes always gt harem, and MC even though he always protectiong the girls can barely have a romance
relation.jpg
was possible in the earlier versions. But no HCG. Only for human girl IF you put MC and girl in same room.
Now when i put the 2 together the girl says she wants some kinda flower to cure her sick brother, not sure if it was changed in the later versions.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
View attachment 46756
was possible in the earlier versions. But no HCG. Only for human girl IF you put MC and girl in same room.
Now when i put the 2 together the girl says she wants some kinda flower to cure her sick brother, not sure if it was changed in the later versions.
That has been there for awhile. Looks like we are going to have to wait for the final release before we get anything big for MC.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, all of the girls you can character create have some kind of side quest you need to complete before you can D them and solidify your relationship with them. It's a good idea, but the vagueness of these quests makes me feel like I'm playing a CRPG from the 90s. Given this is an H game, I really hope this creator considers Map makers for all quest designations, hell even Alice Soft Rance games from ye old days had that shit. Hopefully they can still be NTR'd after maxing their love, otherwise the NTR will be really weak.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
looks like dropped, says it fixed the battle not ending, amongst a few other problems