What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

lobstercake

Reputation score
How long the captured girls start to undress and H-screen? They can even escape themselve.
Only hippia will strip the girls (H-screen only happens after prologue), other factions won't. How fast depends on difficulty, level of the prison, and i think number of troops/commanders present. Maybe like 1-2 weeks for the progress to start. Also, the girls CAN escape (if the prison is below a certain level, maybe 3). The strip progress never resets though, so if they're captured again they'll resume where they left off.

Foxentail

Reputation score
Is there a modded version for the official translation at all like there was for the patch?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still wondering if we can make it so the king will still take the girls even after they are fucked raw by the other side.

Reputation score
Actually, yeah, that's relatively easy.

It kind of breaks the immersion a bit because the text will still refer to them as being exclusive to the King.... but I'm guessing people don't care much about that.

I can post that a bit later when I'm at home.

LATER THAT DAY: Here it is. Throw this into your game directory and I think the King will then take girls who have had sex with other men.

Disclaimer: This is just something I threw together for fun one afternoon, and I have not meticulously tested every possible turn-out, so please keep that in mind. Also, this patch assumes you have the Leane 2 full English translation installed. I have no idea what it would do if you tried using it without the English patch.

Attachments

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Actually, yeah, that's relatively easy.

It kind of breaks the immersion a bit because the text will still refer to them as being exclusive to the King.... but I'm guessing people don't care much about that.

I can post that a bit later when I'm at home.

LATER THAT DAY: Here it is. Throw this into your game directory and I think the King will then take girls who have had sex with other men.

Disclaimer: This is just something I threw together for fun one afternoon, and I have not meticulously tested every possible turn-out, so please keep that in mind. Also, this patch assumes you have the Leane 2 full English translation installed. I have no idea what it would do if you tried using it without the English patch.
And yet my game still borks when I change every word regarding the king to daddy.

Reputation score
Probably because by doing so you'd change coding variables that contain the word "king" in them as well.

Everdistant

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows what game the gameplay is based from? I mean the part where you send troops along a fixed path to take over towns and cities in realtime. I vaguely remember playing something similar on a console a long time age.
It's also similar to Yugioh - The Falsebound Kingdom for the gamecube.