What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do you get more H-Scenes when playing on higher difficulties or something? How exactly does it work?
I guess? It's a fairly standard difficulty system, i.e. the higher the difficulty, the more the AI players (the King in his Harem + the enemy you're fighting) is buffed to make things harder. As failure = H-scene, that means higher difficulties probably do result in more H-scenes. If you're actually asking "do higher difficulties net additional H-scenes", the answer is no.

Foxentail

Reputation score
Hi. Is there any way to get the mod (The one which allows you to speed up movement and remove battle animations) to work on the 1.51 English version?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to disable the sex condition that prevents you from whoring the girls out? I really want to make it so they can be fucked by more than just either enemy general or your king.

lobstercake

Reputation score
Is there a way to disable the sex condition that prevents you from whoring the girls out? I really want to make it so they can be fucked by more than just either enemy general or your king.
Don't think so :/ But only king cares if she's a virgin, so you can let him have his way with her and then let the enemy's have her.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't think so :/ But only king cares if she's a virgin, so you can let him have his way with her and then let the enemy's have her.
My issue is that they aren't wanted once the enemies get them. After he gets them pregnant, the moment they fuck someone else, they aren't desirable.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, you can whore them out? I didn't know there some kind of prostitution system.

And no, the king do not want them if they get fucked by someone else, you cannot do anything about this without a mod cuz this is part of the lore. One of the main reasons the king created his harem is to make lots of strong heirs so that a succession war like this will never happen again. Ironically, he does have some noble intentions in screwing you over.

It is why Ares and the girls agree to go along with his harem plans, in addition to Ares just being a doormat. Not that there's much Ares can do anyways, the king has the Holy Crest so trying rebel against him would just guarantee Hippia's victory.

lobstercake

Reputation score
My issue is that they aren't wanted once the enemies get them. After he gets them pregnant, the moment they fuck someone else, they aren't desirable.
Yeah you're out of luck then. But what I described (getting king to fuck them, then letting enemies fuck them) is the only way to get them to get fucked by both. Hippians are 'barbaric' so I guess it makes sense for them to not care if they're virgins while the King does care lol.

Wait, you can whore them out? I didn't know there some kind of prostitution system.
With the latest version at least, the girl gets more max units for being in the harem. So there's some benefit to being in the harem.

Reputation score
The King only cares because he has to be certain any children they have are his. He doesn't want to "waste" his harem space on a woman pregnant with someone else's child.

Or at least, that's the excuse he gives. Personally, I think the subtext is that he just considers non-virgins to be "spoiled goods", as it were.

The Hippians just care about pleasuring themselves with any woman they can.

The real oddity though is the fact that the girls having sex with Hippians causes them to be unattainable for Ares. Given his characterization, I don't think he would give a damn about virginity (hell, he'll happily marry most of the girls even after they've had sex in the harem). But if the girls are raped by anyone other than the King, they're a non-option. I suppose it's to enhance the NTR aspect of the game, but it still strikes me as odd.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The King only cares because he has to be certain any children they have are his. He doesn't want to "waste" his harem space on a woman pregnant with someone else's child.

Or at least, that's the excuse he gives. Personally, I think the subtext is that he just considers non-virgins to be "spoiled goods", as it were.

The Hippians just care about pleasuring themselves with any woman they can.

The real oddity though is the fact that the girls having sex with Hippians causes them to be unattainable for Ares. Given his characterization, I don't think he would give a damn about virginity (hell, he'll happily marry most of the girls even after they've had sex in the harem). But if the girls are raped by anyone other than the King, they're a non-option. I suppose it's to enhance the NTR aspect of the game, but it still strikes me as odd.
The issue is that any girls pregnant go to the harem anyways. His sister enters the harem to give birth and leaves automatically. So space is still wasted.

Reputation score
Traditionally, harems are not JUST for sex but are also the living spaces or homes for the King's wives/concubines. So it makes sense they would spend time there while pregnant and immediately after birth.

In the game, girls who get pregnant by someone other than the King do not go to the harem, but to living quarters set up by Ares in the capital city where they'll be safe.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Traditionally, harems are not JUST for sex but are also the living spaces or homes for the King's wives/concubines. So it makes sense they would spend time there while pregnant and immediately after birth.

In the game, girls who get pregnant by someone other than the King do not go to the harem, but to living quarters set up by Ares in the capital city where they'll be safe.
Strange, they always head to the same tile as Baroque.

Reputation score
That's odd. If they get pregnant by someone other than Baroque, they should just head to Diamond City instead of the harem.

iadosdel

Reputation score
Does anyone know if they are working on a third game or another game in general?

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows what game the gameplay is based from? I mean the part where you send troops along a fixed path to take over towns and cities in realtime. I vaguely remember playing something similar on a console a long time age.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows what game the gameplay is based from? I mean the part where you send troops along a fixed path to take over towns and cities in realtime. I vaguely remember playing something similar on a console a long time age.
The closest thing I can think of is maybe the Ogre Battle series and whatever might be in the same vein, but they're not totally the same thing.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ogre Battle64 for n64? Its pretty close to it although combat is quite different when units fight each other in it. The ntr game has 1v1 combat duels while ogre battle64 operates on a squad based combat. Only can give them orders like target leader, attack at will, etc can't micromanage each tiny detail.

pocencer

Reputation score
How long the captured girls start to undress and H-screen? They can even escape themselve.

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
How long the captured girls start to undress and H-screen? They can even escape themselve.
Remember that you have to "give them" to either the bandits on the right side or the king after you finish defending the castle, once you're done with that you just have to wait a while, and no they can't escape