What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

maso94

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get EXP? If i use low level unit they die to common knights...
Or is there a beginner guide?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get EXP? If i use low level unit they die to common knights...
Or is there a beginner guide?
You are supposed to throw them at the enemy and run away after a few hits to get exp.

Reputation score
There is an in-game manual that explains a lot of things. It's under the "Info" button on the main game screen.

Anyway, your generals gain experience whenever they do damage to the enemy. However, they only level up if they WIN the fight (or if they retreat).

One exception is when you're defending bases. If low-level general is wiped out when defending, but the enemy is repelled by another general, the low-level one still gets level-ups.

So when I want to level up a low unit, I put them on the front lines where the enemy is likely to attack, backed up by stronger units. I send out the low-level guys first then defeat the enemy with the stronger ones.

Throwawayname

Reputation score
I must be pretty bad at this game if everyone here was finding gold too easy. been playing on silver and castle sieges where the worst taking 100's of turns to grind them down, taking the main city took 200 turns, and than when the NTR king came into power I kinda lost interest since he started taking my best girls that I needed for sieges

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the community patch anyway you can incorporte the cheat buttons that were in the non translated patch, like the one that made all the enemies 1 hp or something?

maso94

Reputation score
Is there a way to know how DMG Is calculated? I couldn't find it in the manual

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Is there a way to know how DMG Is calculated? I couldn't find it in the manual
I don't know the exact specifics, but I can tell you the basics. Troops act as both your current hp and dmg. The more troops you have currently alive, the more dmg your basic attacks will do. So units with higher max troops will potentially do more dmg. Skills do consistent dmg no matter your current troop count.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I must be pretty bad at this game if everyone here was finding gold too easy. been playing on silver and castle sieges where the worst taking 100's of turns to grind them down, taking the main city took 200 turns, and than when the NTR king came into power I kinda lost interest since he started taking my best girls that I needed for sieges

if you need to unlock new abilities, let your troops attack normally, it gives them a chance to trigger a lightbulb.

You need to have at least 1 mana or more because if your troop is OOM, they attack at half power.

Troop class changes is pretty important part of the game.

Tier colors is like this, Bronze into Silver into Gold into Light Blue.

Heavy knights start as Silver tier. Most of units at beginning is bronze.

Heavy Knights upgrade into Crusader.

Ares can be a paladin unit.

There's not that many opporunities to change troop type super early but i think you can find ranger class by scouting in that massive forest. Seria can upgrade from archer into ranger.

Bronzes mages is pretty meh so upgrade them whenever u can. silver sorcereresses is good.

The golden bishop classes is tier 3. And they're kinda quite tough.

If fighting a tanky physical class, sling spells at them or hit them with very hard melee strikes.

Tomahawk ability seems to ignore defense and always do predetermined fixed amount of damage around 680 or 700+.

Tomahawk evens the matchup between slow heavy knights vs speedy ranged units somewhat.

Scouts is quite fast unit but their atk/def is meh. Still can help you win in a pinch if you plan for it.

If you are angry at gayspin aka bladespin, set up a mirror wall and hope AI kills itself on it. Nothing better than seeing silly 50k damage bladespin hit itself for 50k damage.

remrun

Reputation score
Wish the AI played more aggressively, I'm finding that even in Platinum difficulty they just sit in forts waiting for you to wear them down with bombs, you really have to intentionally suicide units if you ever wanna see their captured scenes and it kinda defeats the point of NTR. Same for the King's Harem, you have plenty of time to build enough harems that he never has a chance to steal any of your units past the intro scene unless you intentionally neglect building harems. The balance of this game is really poor which is sad because mechanically it's fun/unique. I'm hoping someone makes a community patch to rebalance everything to be more punishing across difficulties and turn this into a truly great NTR game.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wish the AI played more aggressively, I'm finding that even in Platinum difficulty they just sit in forts waiting for you to wear them down with bombs, you really have to intentionally suicide units if you ever wanna see their captured scenes and it kinda defeats the point of NTR. Same for the King's Harem, you have plenty of time to build enough harems that he never has a chance to steal any of your units past the intro scene unless you intentionally neglect building harems. The balance of this game is really poor which is sad because mechanically it's fun/unique. I'm hoping someone makes a community patch to rebalance everything to be more punishing across difficulties and turn this into a truly great NTR game.
the highest way to abuse a lot enemy in one spot ...
1. Damage Jail until it get Lv.1
2. Ignite or BOMB them
Ignite too much and you get caught, but BOMB even once, and you will instantly get caught ...
this will get a lot of EXP if the place have a lot enemy and each have full troops
the harder the game, the more army and troops in it (which makes a lot more EXP too ...
3. Rescue the Spy with another Spy

The cost and treasury view are real, the opponent also use money for their troops, so they can even get point of broke and can't regenerate their troops anymore ...

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi Im new! so wanted to ask some questions. First, how do you make the Mirror option? the one where they show the status of female captured be available? it says it isn't available yet. Do i have to play through the story?

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, how open harem option?
I would already attack red FortSilvestro...
And is there any sex scenes that ntr girls by mc?
If so, how to do it? I not lose any my girls still...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi Im new! so wanted to ask some questions. First, how do you make the Mirror option? the one where they show the status of female captured be available? it says it isn't available yet. Do i have to play through the story?
not so sure, I already replay the game 2x with 500M money and no image in the mirror ...

Hello, how open harem option?
I would already attack red FortSilvestro...
And is there any sex scenes that ntr girls by mc?
If so, how to do it? I not lose any my girls still...
Nope, the game is about NTR game ...
with plenty of effort, MC can get ONLY ONE girl at the end ...
No Harem End for MC ... (unless there's more update, but it's unlikely)

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not so sure, I already replay the game 2x with 500M money and no image in the mirror ...

Nope, the game is about NTR game ...
with plenty of effort, MC can get ONLY ONE girl at the end ...
No Harem End for MC ... (unless there's more update, but it's unlikely)
Dawn, is there a way to not let king have Seria, random princess and sister ntr? (After restart I saved sister, looks like I should not miss reserved plan. But what about others? Are they scripted?)
So, why there option in harem with whom girl have sex?
There Aress too, how to do it?

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Yes, you have to play through the story.
Dawn, is there a way to not let king have Seria, random princess and sister ntr?
When you beat the game for the first time, a new option will unlock in the main menu called "story." That option skips the prologue and you replay the game starting when the king can start taking the girls. Here, he hasn't taken ANY of the girls yet, including Seria.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, you have to play through the story.

When you beat the game for the first time, a new option will unlock in the main menu called "story." That option skips the prologue and you replay the game starting when the king can start taking the girls. Here, he hasn't taken ANY of the girls yet, including Seria.
You can also just increase the girls loyalty to 100 then choose to check on the girls when you get back to the capital to avoid the NTR in the beginning.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can also just increase the girls loyalty to 100 then choose to check on the girls when you get back to the capital to avoid the NTR in the beginning.
Wait, how increase it?
And where to check it?
I beat game right now and still not get it why in harem there option for Ares to have sex...
He have sex only with 1 girl almost on end game, that's all?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wait, how increase it?
just give them items, whatever items u want, it doesn't matter.
And where to check it?
in each chara status screen one of the bottom stat are loyalty and love (this one aviable only for some girls).
I beat game right now and still not get it why in harem there option for Ares to have sex...
He have sex only with 1 girl almost on end game, that's all?
yes, ares have only 1 scene with each girl and usually near the end of the game, thats because the focus of the game is the ntr theme, not the "harem-mc" one.