What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I'm terribly sorry for posting this here but I can't find the forum for the first Leane. Does anyone know how to recruit Helga and Princess Lamentia? Can't find walkthrough anywhere. Again I'm sorry for posting this here, can't really find the forum for the first one.

For Princess Lamenenta conquer her territory first before the enemy does and continue playing and I think she joins automatically or you have to visit her castle or your castle but for Helga after conquering Princess Lament's territory use the search option the upper left part of her territory to find her.

Thanks so much :)

Looks like he changed his site banner once again, to announce it "will" be for sale... "in January"

>.>

soontm

Looks like he changed his site banner once again, to announce it "will" be for sale... "in January"

>.>

real time or valve time?

real time or valve time?

According to the chart January means May 23rd.

According to the chart January means May 23rd.

"Day of Defeat Source Steamworks beta"

So many things wrong with this exact valve time...

real time or valve time?

Soon™

Soon: Copyright 2004-2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."[1]

>.>

He didn't say what year. ;)

Been a week already since the dev announced 'he fixed it.' This is getting ridiculous. No mention of the game being ready or any progress being made since then.

He didn't say what year. ;)

The sad part it that we gotten to the point that it's not impossible for this kind of joke to becoming reality...
The guy really lost a lot of good rep while developing this game.

Eh. It'll be done when it's done. Two minor factual points about things that have been lost in discussion:

1) The main page does specify January 2017, so the year is specified. Put that stupid joke away.
2) Last week the blog post did not specify that the problem was actually fixed, it specified that it was not as bad as they thought, and that it looked like it could be fixed by tweaking parameters.

So once again - keep calm and carry on. I've been in the position of having big projects explode in the final stages, so I can totally sympathise with the devs here. That said, I personally wouldn't have chosen to implement a complex game engine in KiriKiri, as while it can be done, it's really not designed for it! I'd say this game in KiriKiri is a similar prospect to Platformers in RPGMaker; totally possible to do, just not that smart.

New post is up says master is up. So with that being said I guess that means gold version sent to publishers. And if not just add it to the list below. And an early Feb release date.

with respect to the due date is currently undetermined. Excuse me. 2013 November 23, 12:04
is not I would like only to be scheduled for the summer, I'm sorry ... 2014 02 May 22, 18:39
but I make with the intention of the October sale, sale extends a little more be I do not. 07 May 06, 2014 23:04
leave for the time being as the end of the year plans. 07 May 14 18:37 2014
year is the first impossible ... I'm sorry late after all. 2014 November 22,
will not be only I would like a spring around plan. I'm sorry 2015 01 07 days 13:08
in the summer we work hard to be able to release therefore please. 05 May 31, 22:23, 2015
the release date postponed to September ... to have kept you waiting is not really sorry. 07 May 31, 22:35, 2015
is the release date but as a "fall schedule". 08 May 13, 2015 12:34
to the end of November release. I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting. 19:16 October 10, 2015
will be released will be the "2015 year". October 27, 2015 20:31
I was Neba' until the last minute, but I thought it was impossible ... the launch of the magic swordsman Rine 2 will be postponed to next year. 2015 December 16, 20:13
Rine 2 does not come out in January. Jan 23, 2016 15:53
Avoid to state the exact date is, but I feel that could be anymore soon good report. 02 May 03, 2016
Release Date is currently undecided. 03 May 06, 2016 22:54
it should be faster than GW. 03 May 06 23:34 2016
Release Date should be left with the currently undecided. 04 May 16, 13:38, 2016
release date also I think that soon announce. 06 May 12, 2016 00:47
is in intensive production towards the 2016 mid-November release October 13, 2016
Release Date is now postponed to late November. November 05, 2016
release date, now postponed to early December. 2016 November 23,
the launch and then postponed to mid-December. I'm sorry. 2016 December 04 days
the sale will postponed to late December. I'm sorry. 2016 December 16
sale is scheduled for around January 10, 2017. December 27, 2016
will be released around January 15 next year! 2016 December 31, 2008
and the undecided once Release Date. January 11, 2017

And this is why I was so critical of the silence after the 1/16 update. Now we're in February. What next, another big bug to fix?

not that we have proof or anything but if he sent it to dlsite anything done at this point would be a day 1 patch anyway

The banner was changed to February and he still hasn't released any concrete information of whether progress was made in fixing the problem or if the game is ready to ship.

This dev seriously does not understand deadlines.

If they're using standard terminology, then they think they've got a finished project. So sending it to DLSite et al. for validation would be the logical next step, which normally takes 3-5 working days. So I'd guess that puts a release between the 1st and the 6th, depending on exactly when it enters the validation process.

Of course, this is total guesswork. And I remember some games have been sent back for being buggy in this phase, and given this devs history... Well, let's not jinx it.

not so much but

there's an update; he talks about sales preparations (he probably already sent the files to dlsite) and said there's going to be a final, updated trial when the store page is up. i'm guessing it's mostly out of his hands now.

Back