What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Is there a reliable way to stop the king harem? tried to upgrade chalice to level 4 where the king is staying, but after a while his number keep increasing and the king just stay at one spot for a very long time.

Is there a reliable way to stop the king harem? tried to upgrade chalice to level 4 where the king is staying, but after a while his number keep increasing and the king just stay at one spot for a very long time.

Well you could try putting a max level chalice in every town and hope for the best. Even that didn't work reliably for me though. Wouldn't be NTR if you could just lock him out completely.

If you're not averse to cheatengine, locking his frustration value to 0 should basically prevent him from ever demanding more girl, thus having max level chalice building in each town should keep him happy (and keep your girls away from any location he's at)

Thanks for the advice, I'll try my luck on cheat engine.
Also patch ver 1.06 is out on their blog something about fixing loyalty bug plus some other minor bugs.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try my luck on cheat engine.
Also patch ver 1.06 is out on their blog something about fixing loyalty bug plus some other minor bugs.

The value to search for is exactly what's in the game btw, so it's pretty easy to use with this game.

What are you supposed to do once you have defended the bridge from the red guys and the kings harem have opened up? I thought you were supposed to build up the chalice building but after that nothing happens.

I've gone through the entire game like im at the final boss and the kings harem and capture haven't opened up yet?

If you're talking about the boss at the center of the map, that's not the final boss. There's more after him.

If you're talking about the boss at the center of the map, that's not the final boss. There's more after him.
But surely the kings harem and capture mechanics should have opened before that right?

What are you supposed to do once you have defended the bridge from the red guys and the kings harem have opened up? I thought you were supposed to build up the chalice building but after that nothing happens.
Try killing and conquering everything, that's always a good guess.
But surely the kings harem and capture mechanics should have opened before that right?
No.

On another note, does anyone know the difference between dismissal and retirement? One costs a ton a of money, but other than that I don't see the difference.

I found an ssg(codes to use with spoilerAL) for this game... like money, change loyalty of units and such. Remember to patch spoilerAL to gentleman version from the 3rd page of necocan before attempting to use(PS: Doesn't work on old SpoilerAL patched to english since the game uses some of union engine it seems and the patch for spoilerAL from gentleman is pretty new, he made for games such as this one and Venus Blood Ragnarok for example). The codes are translated such as funds, loyalty and etc, but the names of the places and characters in the list are all on jp, trying to make easier to find the right ones to change =P. Example if modded the hero... Can also mod harem and other things as such as corruption level and how much ti'll the girl gets r*ped etc... but i'm still getting the shitty error of speech at update v1.05 anyway >.> I'll try restarting the game or reloading the part where i need to choose one of the 3 sides at start and replay from there with it to see if it's gets better e.e(the point i jumped the prologue anyway)
Could you upload that version of spoilerAL? Cant access their site.

From what I can understand Ludwig was going to be king be then he died and Baroque was the next in line so what was Martina was she like Ludwig's wife or something?

As I understand first Ludwig son died. The Ludwig was assassinated. And Martina for some reason decided that because Ludwig sacrificed hes life for a better country she would do it too. Unfortunately after Ludwig and hes son died that line of the ruling family died out. And the first in the other line is no other then Baroque. And I suppose the guy didn't want to end the same way, that's why he started the harem. *cough* Heir factory. *cough*

Anyway, is there any limit to how expensive Baroque's harem can get? It already cost over 2 million/month in my game.

Last edited:

Okay but what was Martina's role before she was manager of the harem?

She was Ludwig's wife.

Did she agree to be manager of the harem or was she forced to?

She decided to serve the new holy king willingly.

I see hopefully when he releases the patch there will be new scenes with Martina and a ending for her.

Could you upload that version of spoilerAL? Cant access their site.

For those wanting to use SpoilerAL patched to work with union and this game such as the ssg i've posted before, Necocan changed url's about 3 to 5 times... this is the latest page with the update or patch for spoilerAl, you can still continue using the english patched one(as long as you kept the original together in the folder), however the english one won't work(or even read) with those newer ssg's that require this patch to work with some of the newer games like Venus Blood Ragnarok for example, however old ssg's and such as the english one will remain working(like Kamihime and Sengoku Rance old ssg for the englis one). The patch is avaliable here:
Code:
https://www.necocan-index.com/bbs/patio.cgi?read=29&ukey=1

Also the ssg creator seem to have made some modifications up to yesterday since it's still on a trial mode and is being worked on(together with the game).

Just place the files together with SpoilerAL 6.1, it'll update and make it avaliable to newer ssg's. With gentleman patch applied spoilerAL version should be 6.2 now i think...(it have a new library to work with newer games and adapt to make it easier to use, however the new library works with old version and english patched one, but the old one isn't able to read the newer kind of ssg's, instead of reading them, it shows an error in japanese but still read the older ones like i stated above).

Attachments

• Leane of Legitimate Crown 2 SSG.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

As I understand first Ludwig son died. The Ludwig was assassinated. And Martina for some reason decided that because Ludwig sacrificed hes life for a better country she would do it too. Unfortunately after Ludwig and hes son died that line of the ruling family died out. And the first in the other line is no other then Baroque. And I suppose the guy didn't want to end the same way, that's why he started the harem. *cough* Heir factory. *cough*

Anyway, is there any limit to how expensive Baroque's harem can get? It already cost over 2 million/month in my game.

There's no limit. And you probably already know this but option #3 on the harem screen reduces his budget but raises his anger, just in case the cost gets out of hand.

Back