What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Best way to do it is by buying cheap stuff and giving it to her and I think that if you have romanced someone before getting her in there the love rating get locked.
Thank you, but I was able to unlock it. Just too bad Dorothy's scenes are unvoiced. Also, apparently, getting raped by bandits (a random scene while searching with her) locks you out of getting rape scenes by Hippa.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thank you, but I was able to unlock it. Just too bad Dorothy's scenes are unvoiced. Also, apparently, getting raped by bandits (a random scene while searching with her) locks you out of getting rape scenes by Hippa.
that's true for every girls, as far as I remember, because the king want only chaste and untouched concubines.

Reputation score
Okay, I beat it the first time.

This is actually a pretty neat game. With some more balance and difficulty tweaks it could easily stand on its own without the H-content.

But now I'm feeling a little daunted by the idea of trying to unlock all CG's... has anyone made a guide (even a rough one)? I know I could download someone else's full save but that just defeats the purpose for me. (EDIT: Never mind, found to a Japanese wiki of the game. Just run it through Google translate, and you'll get what you need.)

I do find it a bit puzzling that it's named after Leane when she really isn't a central character (yeah, in the Stormlance route she's presented as a primary love interest, but...)

Another question occurs to me: is it possible to get all the girls in the harem at the same time? Even annoying the king as much as possible generally only gets three or four in at best (granted, I haven't tried the higher difficulties, so maybe he's more aggressive there...)

Last edited:

lobstercake

Reputation score
Another question occurs to me: is it possible to get all the girls in the harem at the same time? Even annoying the king as much as possible generally only gets three or four in at best (granted, I haven't tried the higher difficulties, so maybe he's more aggressive there...)
You can get all the girls in the harem. You should do it on higher difficulty to make it easier to get them in (plat or black). If the # of boys is less than he wants then he'll eventually start demanding more go in the harem. So don't fill the harem up more than needed (with concubines).

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I do find it a bit puzzling that it's named after Leane when she really isn't a central character (yeah, in the Stormlance route she's presented as a primary love interest, but...)
The same is also true for Leane in the first game. The title is not completely random though, as Leane does possess an "evil blade." This Leane seems to be an ancestor or decendant of the first Leane, as she also have that blade. I think it is in this game that you see how the blade become possess by "evil" but it doesn't really have much to do with the main plot in either game. I guess the developer didn't want any one girl to really stand out above the rest; likely the 2nd game is name Leane and the blond is named Leane simply to link to the first game.

that's true for every girls, as far as I remember, because the king want only chaste and untouched concubines.
Well yeah, the main point of his harem is to produce lots of heir, it would be disastrous for him if his heir turned out to be someone else's brat.

ordeup2

Reputation score
I wish the king was an ugly bastard... I wanna get cucked by an ugly bastard, not a glorious chad like baroque

Reputation score
So, uh...

Tried out Black difficulty and I'm not sure it's even possible (if you skip the prologue anyway).

I literally took every single commander I had and put them on defense at North Bridge and lost. I fended off two waves of attackers but the third one obliterated me. The enemies just had too much health to get through, and I only had time to upgrade the artillery installation once.

Maybe if you don't skip the prologue and start out with the western half of the map conquered and the three nations united, then you might have a chance, but skipping the prologue I don't see what else can be done.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Inventory system is revealed for the new game. Looks like there is going to be clothing damage.

ordeup2

Reputation score
I wanna hurry up and play the new game... I love the ntr this studio does

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okidoki, maybe you can help me out here as well.

I downloaded the Game (v1.43) but it wont start up and I get this message:

My guess is that the Game doesnt like Win10 because I already set my region into japanese.
Maybe you know of the problem and know a solution?

Reputation score
Nah, game runs fine on Win10 for me (same version).

Here's what the error says:

"Please specify '>' or '/' at the end of the path name (KiriKiri 2 2.19 beta 14 has changed the archive delimiter from '#' to '>' )

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"Please specify '>' or '/' at the end of the path name (KiriKiri 2 2.19 beta 14 has changed the archive delimiter from '#' to '>' )
OK, thanks. And this tells me what?

Specify ">" or "/"? 2.19 beta? Archive delimiter was changed?
I am completely lost xD

Reputation score
...to be perfectly honest I'm not sure what that means either and I was hoping someone else more knowledgeable about KiriKiri (the game engine the game uses) would chime in.

My first guess would be are you sure you have all the appropriate updates?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm, dont get this Game to work.

What I did is this:
- downloaded the base Game (v1.43) and extracted it with winrar on japanese unicode. Even at this Point the Game wont start.
- downloaded the two patches from the official Site. v1.45 and v1.51. Extracted it and incorporated the patches into the Game folder. Does not start up.

I even downloaded the Game from a different source and the trial from Dlsite but alas I get the same error message.

Such a shame though because the Game looks interesting enough with its RPG and NTR elements.

Edit: Got it running now. I downloaded a Locale Emulator and started the Game with this and it works now my fucking god.
Now I lost to the first fight xD Ah well, to get into the game.

Last edited:

renz78

Reputation score
This game should work with kirikiroid2 app

For the arhive delimiter, you can change it on initialize.tjs

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Inventory system is revealed for the new game. Looks like there is going to be clothing damage.
Wonder if there will be combat rape, clothing damage seems kinda pointless to me without some kind of combat H-system. Though considering this game should be focused on detailed NTR, I doubt it will have combat H.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wonder if there will be combat rape, clothing damage seems kinda pointless to me without some kind of combat H-system. Though considering this game should be focused on detailed NTR, I doubt it will have combat H.
well, this 2 things does not exclude each other.
and tbh it will add variety and value to the game imho if there will be some sort of combat rape. i mean, even a cg with each girl vs any type of enemy can be enough i think.
and... see our companion brutally raped after a losing fight, is indeed ntr stuff lol

ordeup2

Reputation score
Is there any way to hook this game up with an auto translator or something?

Reputation score
I've been using Translation Aggregator with ITHVNR. Can be a little tricky to find the right text channel to translate, but it works well enough.