What's new

[Complete - Full] Mamans Dungeon (RJ384999)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay, here's another one.

RJ384999_img_main.png
Female warrior Rosa and her son Warren began a journey to obtain valuable and expensive items,
arriving at the underground city Traugh, which contained a mysterious dungeon created by magic.

The mother and son duo immediately began exploring the dungeon to find the mystical "Ultimate Magic Stone",
encountering many monsters awaiting them. Will the two of them be able to get the "Ultimate Magic Stone" safely,
while being able to navigate their own burgeoning sexual desires!?
Typical RPGMaker MV combat.
You play as mother Rosa for most of the game, while seeing some H-scenes from Warren's perspective.
Combat is typical RPGMaker MV turn-based battle. H-scenes are unlockable during battle with any enemy either
via combat scenes (harassment) or GOR (bosses), or outside of battle based on your decisions during storyline progression.
You can also view H-scenes in the gallery after being unlocked, or by visiting the Monster jail room for Boss scenes.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Sh*ta, Incest, Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Consensual sex, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, Tentacles, GoR, multiple endings

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.00. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
8/19/22: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! I'm curious, the instructions specify compatibility with v1.00 (I assume you meant v2.00 since that is what was released on DLSITE initially) but it looks like there was a new update released in June. Is this patch compatible with that version? If not then wouldn't it be risky to purchase this legit vs 'finding' the original v1.00/v2.00 version?

Also here is the README he attached for those who don't have Microsoft Word.

Maman’s Dungeon - (RJ384999) ENG patch (v1.00)

Translation by E.G.

Translation Changelog:

8/19/22: Initial release (v1.00)

Translator's/Editor's Notes:

As usual, here’s my spiel to shut up critics: I'm one person, doing this in my spare time, for free. I don't have a Patreon, don't accept donations, and am not a professional. It's a fan translation, done out

of love for the game and not for profit. I did this for your enjoyment and to allow JRPGs to be more

available and accessible to Western audiences. Please keep that in mind if you're gonna type something

asinine like, "ur translation sux". I've been translating long enough to ignore the haters and trolls.

Whew, this game was a LONG game to translate, and I took some time off in between. But it’s done, and I tried to be as thorough and meticulous as possible. On this game: it does have sh*ta and incest in it, and I’m really not proud of translating a game like this, not just because of those fetishes, but because I had to strike a balance of translating the text as the devs intended and also not getting into legal trouble. As a result, I removed most/all references to inappropriate age and tried to avoid it, as well as added disclaimers about it. That might annoy some of you who like those things. I won’t judge you for your particular fetishes, but I’m just not going to jail for you, so bear with it or translate your own games. That being said, I did include a few features as you’ll see below, so I hope you enjoy playing, that you understand why I did what I did, and that you appreciate me going above and beyond for y’all.

Please support the devs by buying this game. Thanks for reading and playing. -E.G.

Version information

Translation uses game version v1.00

- Make a backup copy of all existing files. Drag all the files from the patch’s www folder into your own. Replace/Merge all existing files; don’t forget that this patch also includes plugins and graphics as well as the Data folder!

Known or likely errors:

1.) None so far.

If there are any problems you run into, please let me know.

Stuff I added or edited into the game (Patch v1.00):

Bugfixes and corrections:

- Removed erroneous variable + for Rosa receiving a +1 to Monster sex during unavoidable Dungeon 3 completion H-scene (as she doesn’t actually have sex with goblins, but instead Warren).

- Added additional trigger for Harem BJ H-scene for story context purposes.

- Translated/edited graphics file for Rosa’s Ero Status into English.

Improvements or added features:

1.) Added “Hidden character/Gallery unlock at Start”

- Yeah, most of you who have played my games know who this is, lol. E.G. is available in the game’s Recollection Room and can unlock the gallery immediately. I know more than a few morons are gonna be asking for saves and gallery unlocks in the forums, so please tell them to actually READ the ReadMe’s, lol. I honestly don’t understand how some people are so lazy or won’t bother to help themselves. Is it an indictment of humanity or a demonstration of how some folks actually are IRL? I worry for them.

2.) Added “Surrender” option

- If you’re hunting for GOR H-scenes, this might help you kill off your MC faster. I still don’t understand the obsession or goal of TRYING to lose in H-games though. In addition, “defeat” H-scenes are only for bosses, and you can see them anyway without touching your Ero Status in the “monster jail” area of the Union, so as long as you’ve defeated them, you have access to the H-scenes. The devs thought of everything, lol.

3.) Added “Secret Ending”

- It’s mostly an ending for Warren, since even in the “good ending”, I don’t think he gets the closure he deserves. Don’t ask for the triggers, though it’s pretty intricate. And yeah, if you figured out how to unlock it, please just keep it to yourself. It took a while to implement and create the event, and so I intended for it to be earned, not just blabbed about on the forums. My hint is well … If you were Warren and wanted to have sex with everyone, how would you play the game? Would you let your mom get fucked by other people and monsters?

Tips and Notes for unlocking stuff:

- It’s a fairly easy game, but the devs included a Max Level cheat in the Recollection Room so you don’t even need to work if you don’t want to. Ugh, I don’t get why we’re all catering to people who refuse to play a fucking H-game (and an easy one at that). Whatever.

- If even THAT’S too hard for some people, I’ve added a gallery unlock at the start if you’re hunting for certain scenes, but then again, if you’re just playing for the CGs, you may as well extract the graphics folder or just search online for them.

Last edited:
OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! I'm curious, the instructions specify compatibility with v1.00 (I assume you meant v2.00 since that is what was released on DLSITE initially) but it looks like there was a new update released in June. Is this patch compatible with that version? If not then wouldn't it be risky to purchase this legit vs 'finding' the original v1.00/v2.00 version?

Also here is the README he attached for those who don't have Microsoft Word.
I just include that for liability. I have no idea what was released in v2.00, so feel free to buy it and use these translation patches to overwrite those files, but I have no idea what you'll be gaining or losing in terms of features or bugfixes (not that I've seen any bugs). In terms of compatibility, I don't know.

And thanks ... I have no idea who wouldn't have a word processor application nowadays (if not Word, then Notepad, Notepad++, or Libre Office are all free and can open those documents).

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I don't have Word, Notepad++, or LibreOffice, (Google Docs for everything these days) and couldn't open in Notepad. So I actually had to upload it to google docs to view it. :cry:

Anyway thanks a bunch, I'll just report if anything major breaks with the dlsite version then.