Man for Hire (Orland)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Man for Hire (Orland)

The other elf actually seemed to be debating on whether or not she actually should just leave Orland to his fate, while the one holding her blade didn't want to lose to the Dryad who now practically owned Orland as her own possession. But, at Orland's command, the woman with her blade wasn't sure what to do. All logic would tell her that Orland was lost, and that she should save herself. But, her look of stubbornness suggested she was not about to do that.

And after a moment, Orland suddenly found his sword brought to him by the Dryad's vines, offering it to him as she said, "Perhaps you should be a little more persuasive, my slave. I honored my end of the deal, but if she attacks me..." she trailed off, assuming that he knew what would happen the the two elves.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Orlandu took the sword in hand as the vines brought it back to him. As the Dryad spoke and idea sparked in the back of him mind.

Beatrice... He thought as he tried to come up with something to make them leave and avoid the fate he put himself into.

"Don't you have someone you should be looking for.... Beatrice was it?" He said questioningly has he start to shift his weight into a fighting stance with his sword held in a single handed style.

"Why are you wasting your time here with someone of no importance what so ever when you should be looking for her. STOP BEING STUBBORN AND FINE HER!" Orlandu yelled the last part.

He hoped it would get the stubborn elf to leave. The other one didn't seem nearly as stubborn as her friend. A faint flaw came to mind... why if the did find her. He couldn't be bothered this that now. Just getting them to leave was what he needed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf clenched her teeth, Orland's words actually seeming to get through to her, as she seemed to now be on the edge of indecision. And, the dicision was made, when her comrade placed her hand on her kin's shoulder, "There's nothing more we can do here." she told her.

And, after regarding Orland for a moment, the elf lowered her sword, "My sympathies to you..." she said to him, before slowly backing away, keeping her eyes on the Dryad for any sneaky tricks, until she vanished from sight.

The Dryad laughed with amusement over her little victory. "Very good, my little slave..." she congratulated him, while her hand reached down, and took his genitals in her hands, gently massaging them, and stimulating him. "I think you deserve a reward for your loyalty... Don't you?" she said with strong sexual suggestion, as well as an amused giggle.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Olrandu watched as the elves disappeared from sight in to the trees and bushes of the forest. He shook his head now wondering what he might have done. His loosened grip on his weapon and flips the sword so the blade is facing down and stabbed it in to the ground.

Sympathies are for people who have no control over what happens to them. He thinks to himself. I'm the one who hung my self... now I'll hang until I find a way out.

He didn't hear dryad speak but felt her hands, which quickly brought him back to the real world. As she said he deserve a reward part of him wonder if she meant to her and his loyalty to his values. He didn't answered but the quickly growing bulge in his pants along with his breathing become short pants.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly, Orland felt a sharp pain in his groin, as the Dryad squeezed his private parts in her grasp, causing pain to shoot through his whole body. "Answer me when I speak to you!" she commanded him.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Orlandu fought to keep his footing as the woman squeezed hard. He heard her command to answer but it took a little time to control himself as the pain dulled.

"Only....only if you think.....I've earned....i..it...." he said trying to not fall over in pain.

"Mistress..."He quickly added trying to please her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good... Much better." he told him. And with her arms still around his shoulders and neck, slowly began to walk around him, until she was facing him directly. Her leg lifted up, hooking around his waist, while her crotch pressed up against his, rubbing his private parts. "Take off your pants." she ordered him, and the next order was fairly a no brainer, given the first, "And then take your reward."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

If had not been for the dryad locking her leg about his waist Orlandu might have very well fallen over. He still hurt but as she rubbed herself with him it started to faint. HE felt himself become even more aroused until he was at full staff. Her order came only seconds after he reached this state.

He did as he was order and moved to drop his pants. It was hard however with how she had locked her leg about him but he somehow get it done. As she said her next order, he barely let her finished as he forced himself in her. His hand wrapped about her and pulled her closer if it was even possible as she shaft started to full her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dryad moaned loudly as Orland thrusted into her. And after a bit of correcting, soon had Orland holding her up with his hands on her ass, with her arms around his neck, and her legs around his hips. As Orland sheathed his cock inside her pussy, she panted more and more with each thrust, pushing her breasts against Orland's chest, while she shouted, "Harder! Push it deeper in me!" she commanded him.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

As he heard the command through her pants, Orlandu used his grip on her ass to help force himself to sending himself deeper into the dryad. As her tight folds surrounded his manhood, he tried to suppress his own moans... He did poorly. He started to lightly pinch the dryads ass and kissing her neck.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Orland began to feel himself cumming, hardly able to contain himself inside her tight pussy, the Dryad moaned, bucked, and cried with pleasure as Orland fucked her, having already came herself several times due to his cock pushing in and out of her folds. "Cum inside me!" she told him, "Feed me, my slave!"

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Orlandu already felt on edge of of releasing his seed as the dryad wanted. She was far tighter then his last encounter. But with all of her juices already covering his shaft it made it easier to move.

With a few final deep thrusts Orlandu felt himself release entirely in her tight folds. The entire time he tried to push himself just a little deeper for his... master's enjoyment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad lets out a long, lasting moan as Orland cums inside her. Her body naturally sucked up his cum, absorbing it into her own body, both fertilizing, and filling her with his nutrients from his seed. And after she grinded her hips for some time, trying to milk his cock a little more, the Dryad lets out a pleased sigh, "Very good... You certainly gave me quite a bit of cum..." she told him, sounding pleased with him, while giving him a wordless command to let her down.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm glad..." He said trying his best to sound please as he lowered himself to a knee to allow her to release herself from his still some what stiff cock. Once she was on her own feet again went back to standing with a look of wait for more orders. However in his mind he wondered if she had spoken the truth about her nectar.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After being set on her own feet, the Dryad let out a pleased chuckle, "I think we need to test your loyalty..." she said seemingly to herself, as she turned about, her ass and back facing Orland, "Come with me, my pet... We've some hunting to do..." she told him, while starting at a quick walk, seemingly in the direction the two elves left... No doubt indicating to Orland her intent on finding the elves again...

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Orlandu watches the woman walk off as he takes his time to get his pants back on. Once she's out of sight he grabs his sword and starts to follow.

She really couldn't be trying to get to the elves. He thinks as he picks up his pace. Orlandu starts to think up ways he may be able to slow her down, to give the elves more time maybe every give them time to cause her to lose their trail. While trying to keep up his eye started to pick up on a sharp looking rock as the dryad walked. He watched his master carefully as he neared them. He fakes a trip and slams his shin along the rock cuting open the leg and spilling a lot more blood then he thought would come out.

"BLOOD ASHES!" He yelled in pain. If he knew it would be this he would have found tried something else.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad turned back to Orland with a fury as he hurt himself, "You fool!" she shouted, quickly marching over to where he fell, and grabbing a handful of his hair, pulling him up enough to look at her, while also putting a lot of pressure on his wounded leg, causing a great deal of pain, which is likely what she intended to do to him, "You did that on purpose to try and protect them, didn't you! You bastard!" she accused him.

She let go of his hair, only to slap him fiercely with the same hand, sending him to the ground. "Tell the truth, you worthless human trash! And maybe I will be more merciful when I punish you for your foolishness!" she commanded him.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Oralndu tried to answer at first but was cut off entirely by the Dryad's slap. The slap was hard enough to cut his inner cheek open and let a will known irony taste fill his mouth. As hie head snapped back from the slap he spit out the blood to once allow himself to answer. But he was cut off again by the Dryad's threat of punishment.

"Who was I protecting.... You said we wore going hunting." He answered with a sly grin on his face. The answer was the truth for the most part. He didn't in fact know where the elves wore now so it couldn't really be seen as protecting anymore.

"Plus why would do this to protect some high and mighty elves?" He added quickly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You answer my question, with another question!?! How dare you show me such disrespect!" she shouted at him, before many vines from the trees about suddenly lunged for Orland, and stuck themselves inside Orland's wound, causing a surge of agonizing pain to shock through him, before they suddenly drew out, coated in his blood as his wounded leg formed a puddle of blood on the ground.

The next thing, she snapped her fingers, and another, clean vine came 'round, and wrapped itself around Orland's open wound, before the dryad cut it, causing it to act like a bandage, and seal his wound shut. "Stand, NOW! No matter how much it hurts to do so! And if you disrespect me again, I'll only make it hurt more!" she threatened him.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh this is getting to be too much fun. Orlandu though to himself as the Dryad screamed at him. Then vines shot in digging deep in to his self inflicted wound. While most would scream in pain, Orlandu grained his teeth and slammed a balled up fist into the ground leaving open cuts on his knuckles. He refused to let himself so any sign of weakness to the Dryad now knowing if he did she would uses it as a weapon on him.

As the blood pooled under his leg, his mind started to get lightly headed from all of the blood lost he had in such a short time. The small cuts from the thorns from before had stopped bleeding by now but along with his wounded leg he knew one more major would would cause him to faint maybe even die.

The snap of the dryad's finger made him think at first she was going to harm him farther but as he felt the vine wrap about his leg he knew it was to act as bandage and not tool of punishment. As she shouted her order at him he forced himself to stand placing all of his weight on his good leg.

Last edited: