What's new

ACT [Maruru Software] 巫女カンナ脳筋退魔記 / Shrine Maiden Kanna's Meatheaded ExorFist Record (RJ200725)

BingBangBong

Reputation score
I keep crashing when I try to save my settings, so I can't even change the language to English :(

Can still play 2.03 just fine, though.

Aizel Insanity

Reputation score
I keep crashing when I try to save my settings, so I can't even change the language to English :(

Can still play 2.03 just fine, though.
Had the same problem myself. What worked for me was to delete the ".conf" files from the save folder.

voice only works if you run it in japanese locale
locale emulators also work, i think
I can't get her voice to work either. I tried running the game with LocaleEmulator > Run in Japanese, and with Format set to Japanese, but no luck. The enemies' voices are there, but nothing for Kanna herself T.T

I remember reading on dlsite that her voice only works on the "Japanese version" of the game, but I can only ever find the same version of 2.03, they just have different folder names... >.<"

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't get her voice to work either. I tried running the game with LocaleEmulator > Run in Japanese, and with Format set to Japanese, but no luck. The enemies' voices are there, but nothing for Kanna herself T.T

I remember reading on dlsite that her voice only works on the "Japanese version" of the game, but I can only ever find the same version of 2.03, they just have different folder names... >.<"
I bought this game and i've had no technical problems with it. So i wonder if the source that people are using is corrupted somehow. I even ran the game on Linux using Wine just now and Kanna's voice is there (although Wine introduced a different problem). Did you try playing the official demo? If the demo works fine but the full game doesn't, then it's probably corrupted.

Edit: I checked the dev's ci-en blog and saw that they are working on a sequel to this game.

Last edited:

Aizel Insanity

Reputation score
I bought this game and i've had no technical problems with it. So i wonder if the source that people are using is corrupted somehow. I even ran the game on Linux using Wine just now and Kanna's voice is there (although Wine introduced a different problem). Did you try playing the official demo? If the demo works fine but the full game doesn't, then it's probably corrupted.

Edit: I checked the dev's ci-en blog and saw that they are working on a sequel to this game.
Thank you for the reply.
I tried the demos from both the english and japanese dlsite pages. Neither have her voice...
I am incredibly confused @.@'

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Developer said he'd switch to the Unity engine some time ago, I wonder if he's taken the plunge. Art-wise, the new sprite looks taller, the miko outfit is slightly whiter and her chest is flatter because her body proportions have changed. This guy works alone, so I'm not expecting anything to be released this year.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Developer said he'd switch to the Unity engine some time ago, I wonder if he's taken the plunge. Art-wise, the new sprite looks taller, the miko outfit is slightly whiter and her chest is flatter because her body proportions have changed. This guy works alone, so I'm not expecting anything to be released this year.
Hmm, I'm not sure about the outfit being whiter since my perspective of that color is kinda screwed up (I literally can't see the color without a slightly reddish tint to it, too many years of abusing my eyes lol) but I am sure that you're looking at her chest wrong. Because of the better uses of shading, you can actually see that she even has breasts compared to old sprite plus the bulge isn't coming from her left arm. Also the pose used in their user avatar where she has her arm under them, pushes them up. In all she actually looks more busty than the previous sprite.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, I'm not sure about the outfit being whiter since my perspective of that color is kinda screwed up (I literally can't see the color without a slightly reddish tint to it, too many years of abusing my eyes lol) but I am sure that you're looking at her chest wrong. Because of the better uses of shading, you can actually see that she even has breasts compared to old sprite plus the bulge isn't coming from her left arm. Also the pose used in their user avatar where she has her arm under them, pushes them up. In all she actually looks more busty than the previous sprite.
Perhaps, although it's very early days. I preferred the shorter look to be honest.

Ariz

Reputation score
IMG_20210310_194403.jpg is anyone having a problem running with locale emulator ? I already tried set all settings time date languange and zone to japanese but when i tried run with locale emulator run in japanese (even run in admin ) the game doesnt even load

Last edited by a moderator:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't use locale emulator anymore. I just switched to Japanese locale. I was very skeptical that it would cause me problems, because I run some strange programs from time to time, Blender, Mod Organizer, MS Office, etc. I have noticed literally no issues whatsoever since doing this, other than my MSI warranty popup reminder when I restart the computer is in Japanese. I would recommend you make the switch if you haven't done so.

Control Panel -> Clock,Language, and Region -> Change Region -> Administrative -> Change-system locale

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have no idea how to get the working XD

nothing i do gets it too run!

edit: nvm had to delete the play dots in the save file

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

demo for their upcoming game just released

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Saw this game a few years ago but never took an interest in it due to the dlsite preview featuring a lot of samey-looking enemies. No preview video either.

The sequel looks to be graphically upscaled enough to take an interest, so I guess I'll follow their process and figure if it's worth making a thread over. Expectations are set low though, any game that makes their H-scenes severely punishing for the player is pretty behind the times.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
weird, i felt the h of the game was too soft, rape animation starts playing and looping the moment you make contact with an enemy, mash a few buttons, escape, girl goes on like nothing happened, feels off to me and thus bad
personally i enjoy the classic gor formula as it's still the one that feels the most organic and also if a game is fun you can enjoy beating a certain number of challenging enemies in order to reach that one new enemy to see what new scene he has, fun and replayability in its own but that's not here nor there anyway game looking good, solid and simple gameplay, too easy right now though, and sadly i don't think it has any h content yet i've just seen a bearhug grapple that does not escalate into anything, i assume the clothing damage is at play like in the first game but since in here you only have one life it's hard to make that happen as in the first game you had to lose like 1 or 2 lives before reaching a naked enough point for the guys to start raping her

overl33t

Reputation score
Bing bong

Dev has announced release for Noukin Miko 2 to be around December this year to March 2024.

There are also plans to release a supporter plan until the release of the full game as development progresses. Development of the game is also going to be sped up since more time will be spent on game development.

Should there be a new thread for this?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game looks good, like a straight up improvement over the first in every way. Hopefully it will be playable for Westerners without forming an arcane magic circle before starting.
I remember liking the first a lot (decent gameplay and something about the animations felt very satisfying, despite the mood being a tad too soft for my taste), but afair you had to not only set your system locale but also do something weird with your time-settings or whatever. I don't remember ever having to jump through so many hoops for a H-game before or since.

overl33t

Reputation score
New game looks good, like a straight up improvement over the first in every way. Hopefully it will be playable for Westerners without forming an arcane magic circle before starting.
I remember liking the first a lot (decent gameplay and something about the animations felt very satisfying, despite the mood being a tad too soft for my taste), but afair you had to not only set your system locale but also do something weird with your time-settings or whatever. I don't remember ever having to jump through so many hoops for a H-game before or since.
huh i didn't have to jump through any hoops at all.