What's new

Mary (the64bitbot)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mary (the64bitbot)

The two headed north until they couldn't anymore. Now they could choose to go to the east or the west.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait...where are we?" Mary says, now noticing they hadn't been here before. Looking a little bit each way, she decided to head west, might as well just see where the path would take her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two head west and eventually come to a large room, soon finding themselves not alone. A large web sat in the corner of the room, and numerous spiders started skittering towards Mary and Aly. The fairy raised her sword, preparing for the inevitable attack.

Spiders
11/11 HP

Aly
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
6/6 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary looks behind her. "Wait...can't we just leave?" she said, pondering how hard it would be. But if Aly thought they couldn't, she'd raise her staff, preparing for a fight by slowing the nearest spiders.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 7 vs. 6 S, Success!
A 5 vs. 5 S, Success!

Aly nods, as if that idea hadn't actually occurred to her. The two turn for the exit and run, barely avoiding shots of web that fly just over their heads as they got back out into the main passage of the cave.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whew!" Mary says as they escape the cave. "Let's head the other way then... east."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two headed east again, passing the junction they had just come from and reaching another, where they could continue on ahead, or go south.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bravely pushing forward, Mary continued in her current route until she found somewhere she recognized, deciding it was time to leave.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Eventually the two of them came to an intersection where they could go north, towards the exit, or back south. Aly suddenly stopped and turned to look at Mary for a moment. "What were you going to do when you left?"

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary thought about the question a little. "I think there was a town nearby, I was going to look for some people I met here in the cave before I found you." Mary says, thinking about the girls and guys she had first met, blushing a little when she thought about what had happened.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Would you like to stay with me instead? It would be fun... And I... can't go to town..." Aly said, looking just a little sad at the last part.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary looked at Aly. "Why not?" She asked, feeling bad for her new friend.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Because, I'm a fairy. I wouldn't be welcome in town, I've tried it before. This is where I belong anyway" Aly replied, nodding.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary smiled softly at her new friend. "Alright, I'll stay with you, but I'll want to visit from time to time, okay? And, well, I guess my other friends come to visit here, so it won't be a problem." she said happily.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yay!" Aly shouted, taking Mary's hand and practically skipping to the part of the cave she called home. When they got there they stored the treasure in extra space in the tunnel that led outside the cave, with Aly conversing happily with Mary the whole time. After a few minutes of this she saw a popup.

Scenario Complete. View Epilogue? Y/N

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary happily went with Aly for now, smiling when she saw the popup, picking the option she wanted, Yes.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The epilogue led Mary through a lot of events throughout her time in the cave. She and Aly had a lot of fun together, playing games, studying magic and exchanging spells, and sometimes going out to explore a little outside the cave. Over time they started to explore the cave again as well, and the monsters and animals came to know and trust them with some effort. The wolf pups they had birthed during their trip through the cave the first time seemed instinctively to recognize the two as their mothers, and took a liking to them that the father grudgingly accepted. With a bit of work they were able to tame them, playing with them as one would play with any domesticated dog.

Of course, there was still the incubus to deal with. No matter how many times they fought him, he still came back to life, which was more than a little threatening to them. On one of Mary's trips into town for supplies and her own entertainment, though, she found a book of spells, one of which would allow them to kill him for good. One last time they fought the incubus, with the help of many of the monsters of the cave, and dispatched him back to the Hells from which he came for good.

Once every week the group of young men and women came to the cave for a bondage session, and Mary always joined them, though she was a little more clear on the rules after her first somewhat dodgy experience. Every so often she would introduce them to one of the tamer monsters in the cave for a bit of a switch up. She came to enjoy it so much that she handed off a reasonable amount of treasure to fund the assembly of a decent room for their BDSM, with more proper equipment. Until the lot of them got too old for it, their sessions were easily one of the high points of Mary's week.

In time, the friendship Mary and Aly shared became something more than friendship. It took the somewhat naive fairy some time to realize what she was feeling, but finally she confessed her love with an adorable timidness that Mary would always remember. The mage found that she returned the feeling, and the two became lovers. It took a lot of time, effort, and gentleness to introduce Aly to the pleasant side of sex after her various terrible experiences being raped by monsters, but after a while spending time in bed with Mary was one of her favorite things to do. Mary even convinced the fairy to join her with the mimic every so often, though she never would do bondage.

After many happy years Mary began to grow old, as every human must, though Aly never changed. It was a source of much sadness for the fairy, but she bore it with considerable grace. When Mary finally died at a ripe old age, something remarkable happened, though she never could tell what. For whatever reason, be it her lover's wish or her eventual dedication to the wildlife of the cave, her soul lingered in that place, until she was reborn as the guardian spirit of the cave. Alive once again, she took on her role to protect and nurture the cave and the life within, living out a happy eternity with Aly.

Good End
~Guardian Spirit of the Cave~​

Slowly everything faded to black, leaving Mary back in the dark EGG console. The standard options screen was available.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary smiled as she watched the ending unfold, quite happy with how the game turned out. She was quite excited to find herself as the guardian spirit of the cave, thinking about how wonderful that was she got to live with Aly like that.

When it faded to black, she was still smiling as she stepped outside, thinking about starting a new game after she took a small break.