~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: 7+5+6
Defense 4
Defense 3

Akroa plays: 5+5+6
Grapple 5
Recovery PP 3

Akroa recovers 7.2 PP

Gabby wins! She breaks free of the submission hold!

"Gabby is just barely holding on! She looks tired!" Jim announced.

"She *did* have an alien tail attached to her cock long enough for my burrito to heat up, so that's understandable!" Then a ding was heard over the intercom, and everyone heard Jinx getting her lunch out of the microwave.

Gabby's offensive!

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Match 7: Gabby(Flayer) vs. Akroa(Tass) - MINOR CIRCUIT BOUT

"O-Of course I'm tired. I just came really hard," Gabby muttered under her breath where only Akroa could hear her.

Gabby, having managed to break the submission hold before Akroa could utilize it, tried to turn it around on her and attacked, hoping to make her cum just as she had done with her so she could regain some lost ground. "That felt really good, and you weren't cruel about it either like Morrigan was. If that's how you'll be in bed, I wouldn't mind losing. But I'm not going to stop trying until the match is over," Gabby told Akroa as she swung her legs around to try and get her hand back down into the alien woman's crotch where her fingers attempted to delve into her wet pussy again.

[Foreplay, using one card.]

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akroa didn't opt to respond to Gabby's comments with anything other than a soft hiss, instead opting to try and keep her hands away from her sex while pinning the angel back down.

(Submission hold, 2 cards.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Round: 1/3
Clock: 17/32

Gabrielle: Grappling
HP: 120
PP: 120
WP: 77.7/100
Cards: 5
Stamina: 40

Akroa: Grappled
HP: 100
PP: 0/120
WP: 76.5/100
Cards: 4
Stamina: 43
Underdog(r10): 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: 5+5+6
Strike 5

Akroa plays: 5+5+6
Grapple 5
PP 2

Akroa recovers PP, but not enough

Tie breaker, Offense wins! Gabby's fingers sink into Akroa's pussy and begin massaging her insides!

Akroa takes a huge 64 damage!

Already fairly aroused, Gabby's retaliation causes Akroa to fall over onto her side while trying to push Gabby over and allow the futanari angel to pin the alien down and grab one leg, spreading her thighs open to play with her alien pussy, tongue, finger and all. Quickly Akroa was worked into a climax, such that when she felt it coming, she couldn't get Gabby off as her body fought against her, willing that Gabby be allowed to make her cum. And that's what the angel did, making the alien girl squirt her girl cum all over Gabby and her own thigh, before going limp.

Akroa cums! She is stunned for 1 turn, and loses cards from her hand and deck.
Akroa drops these from her hand
Defense 4
Defense 4
And these from her deck.
Defense 3
Grapple 3

Gabby gets 1 free action, then declares her action for Akroa to follow up and defend against.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Gabby manages to maneuver around and keep Akroa from maintaining her advantage... barely. "T-Take that... and that. I told you that you knew you wanted to cum," Gabby told Akroa with a smirk as she felt her opponents body convulsing in climax.

Gabby knew she had to act fast to keep up her advantage, and so she maneuvered around to put Akroa into a submission hold. "Now I gotcha. Time to have my fun now," Gabby said, pressing her body down against Akroa's.

Gabby reached down and grasped Akroa's clothing, then gave it as hard a tug as she could manage. "Time to let everyone see the real Akroa. The lewd and horny one that's going to let me pound her pussy raw," Gabby said, unsure of where such words came from, because she was supposed to be an angel.

[Use the freebie to put Akroa into a submission, and then she's attempting to strip Akroa, using 1 card.]

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite her efforts, Gabby's hands proved able to squeeze past her defenses, her fingers delving into the alien's sex and hitting her sensitive spots relentlessly. Akroa groaned, trying and failing to squirm away as Gabby's fingers drove her to orgasm, the unfamiliar pleasure causing her body to seize and squirm in the angel's embrace.

Left limp in her opponent's grasp while her juices squirted out, Akroa barely noticed being laid on the ground, her legs and tail wrapping around Gabby's back. Panting heavily, she didn't stop the woman from getting her outfit off in the slightest, instead opting to try and recover some of her lost strength.

(Do nothing.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 13/32

Gabrielle: Dominant
PP: 45/120
Cards: 6
Stamina: 40

Akroa: Submission, Naked
PP: 0/120
WP: 76.5/100
Cards: 8
Stamina: 43
Underdog(r10): 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: 5+5+6
Defense 3

Akroa plays: Nothing! Draws 3

Getting Akroa down, Gabby was about to get to stripping the alien woman, before the crowd suddenly interfered!

Interference! 2d6=6 ; A rapist attacks!
Charisma Rolls:
Akroa: 6d10 = 33 Winner!
Gabby: 6d10 = 24

As Gabby tried to get Akroa naked, a Simian dressed in professional attire suddenly began to be attacked by his more primal urges. The bipedal monkey man threw off his glasses and ripped his clothes off as he began to howl and roar before jumping into the arena with one leap, and before Gabby even knew what happened she was grabbed and pinned down against Akroa as a massive cock slammed into her wet pussy. The Simian's associates came in to try and calm him. "Mister Kong, please calm down!" they begged, but he didn't listen, squeezing Gabby in his arms and plowing into her cunt with his cock half a dozen times a second before howling and releasing his seed into her womb. He quickly began to jump out of the arena as his fellows chased him, firing tranq darts.

Gabby takes 75 pleasure!

After that odd experience, Gabby takes Akroa's clothes off! Akroa's voluptuous body is exposed to the crowd, who cheers in delight!

Gabby is dominant!

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Akroa not resisting, Gabby decided to try and make a push for points and held Akroa down and tore at her clothing, aiming to leave her naked and jump ahead in points. Before she could leave Akroa naked however, one of the fans jumped the ring and dove on top of them. Gabby was too focused on Akroa to notice the guy before it was too late, and as such he got the jump on her and she was shoved down against Akroa while the guy thrust inside of her and knocked away with wild abandon.

"N-NOOO! G-GET OFF OF ME!" Gabby cried out, trying to push her legs back behind her to shove him off.

She couldn't manage however and he ended up dumping his load deep into her pussy, where her eyes glazed over momentarily as he did. Gabby shuddered as he pulled out and jumped back out of the ring, laying there and gritting her teeth.

Turning back to Akroa now that the fan was gone, Gabby finished tearing Akroa's clothing off and grinned down at her, despite the fact that she herself was a little winded from the run in. "Gotta keep going," Gabby murmured, more to herself than Akroa, trying to push herself to keep going as her left hand reached down towards Akroa's crotch again.

[Attempting foreplay against Akroa, using 1 card.]

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was kind of hard to tell what was going on here. Akroa was still somewhat shellshocked by her orgasm when the alien humanoid opted to take out his sexual frustrations, on Gabby, it seemed, and thus she was so stunned by what was happening that she didn't even react as the angel started fingering her again. "Gah! Nnnn.... S-stop!" she muttered, squirming but not currently fighting back.

(Do nothing again, this time drawing out of the fatigue pile.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 11/32

Gabrielle: Dominant
PP: 45/120
Cards: 6
Stamina: 37

Akroa: Submission, Naked
PP: 52/120
WP: 65.2/100
Cards: 9
Stamina: 36
Underdog(r10): 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays:
Recovery HP 1

Akroa plays: Nothing! Draws 1, plus 1 from fatigue

"Wow, Akroa isn't moving! What happened!? That orgasm took everything out of her!" Jim announced as Gabby had free reign to sexually torture Akroa at her leisure.

Akroa takes critical 68 pleasure!

Gabby's offensive!

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Akroa not resisting, Gabby took advantage of the situation and slipped her fingers inside of the alien woman's folds again. She slid them in and out of Akroa's tight wet folds and didn't slow down, only increasing her speed. "Aren't you going to resist Akroa? I thought you wanted me?" Gabby asked as her fingers worked the alien woman into a frenzy. "Let's keep going. You wanted me right, so let's see if you can handle me," she added with a look of exhilaration on her face.

[Attempting penetration, using 2 cards.]

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nnnn... Maybe I'm just... Digesting," Akroa grunted, attempting suddenly to thrash out of Gabby's grasp. If she failed, bent over and pinned, her folds would surely part for the angel's folds with ease, but if she succeeded Gabby would be on top of her, arms pinned while Akroa laid beneath her, both facing up while the aliens legs wrapped around her waist, her tail already coming up between the angel's legs.

(2 cards escape submission)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 9/32

Gabrielle: Submission
PP: 49.8/120
Cards: 5
Stamina: 36

Akroa: Dominant, Naked
PP: 52/120
WP: 65.2/100
Cards: 8
Stamina: 35
Underdog(r10): 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays:
Grapple 2
Recovery PP 2

Gabby recovers 4.8 PP

Akroa plays:
Grapple 4
Grapple 1 (Underdog card: sudden reversal!)

Akroa wins! Sudden Reversal activated!

With Gabby on top, she noticed too late a sudden glint in Akroa's eyes! The alien devourer (through a flashy method of her choosing) completely flips the two of them around and slams Gabby down in a secure submission!

Gabby is now the one in a submission hold instead!

Akroa's on the offensive.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's it... I'm still hungry... Give me more of your cum~" Akroa whispered into Gabby's ear, groping one of her breasts while her tail began to slowly creep over the tip of the angel's cock, countless internal tendrils flicking at the sensitive tip and the slit from which she would extract the other woman's fresh seed. Unless Gabby broke free, her tail would descend and begin to pump over the angel's rod once more, sucking harder than ever in order to coax another load from the angel's rod.

(Foreplay, 1 card)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Gabby tried to press her advantage against Akroa, she only noticed when there was no way to defend herself, that Akroa had gotten a sudden burst of strength and completely flipped her over so that the alien woman was atop her now. With a grunt as she landed, Gabby was almost too stunned to fight back, but she managed to regain her senses and reached down in an effort to stop that tail from gaining a hold on her cock again. She was too tired to truly resist though, and needed to catch her breath if only for a few seconds.

"P-Please... slow down a little, give me a chance to catch my breath," Gabby begged Akroa, her grip on the alien woman's tail weak and unable to hold it very well.

[No action, drawing 2 cards from stamina deck.]

Status
Not open for further replies.