What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Maverik] Strive: Conquest

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A sequel for . This game represents core changes and mechanics of the second game, but does not represent main gameplay focus or content and should be treated as rough ideas.

banner_1.png
Description of Gameplay:
You take a control of a mansion owner and their potential servants and slaves. The characters require maintenance, learn new classes, gather resources, make upgrades, fight and so on. You explore fantasy setting and participate in its events with a branching dialogues and quests. H content exists in a form of free control short text scenes and as illustrated plot events.

Controls:
Left/Right mouse buttons
Number keys as shortcuts for skills

Description of story:
You, as the main character of a story become a land owner, but are forced to pay out the credit to the bank. However, soon the new events happen and you will have to participate in a civil war...

Fetishes: Fantasy races, slavery, bondage, rape

Strive for Power is a slave management/RPGtext heavy game where you play as Master in a broad fantasy world with many different races and characters. The sequel focuses more on procedural generation adding more races, differences and a class system.

Adult content (beside many thematic items, events and options) focused in a free style mechanic which allows any characters to participate in many actions with short text outputs.

New Features:
  • A whole new set of gameplay management, crafting and item mechanics
  • Dozens of classes with unique traits and abilities
  • Completely new setting and storyline
  • Procedurally generated areas and dungeons

You can find and download latest public versions at itch.io:

You can also check my patreon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh? Nice!
Your strive1 thread is there https://ulmf.org/threads/maverik-strive-for-power.9781/

The OP's still lacking in more than one way. I'll PM you something when I have time. Or edit this. @ mods: give us 10 days of so.
The current build can be found in the itch.io: (that should come 1st in OP)
Great job so far! I hope you get on the level of Displaced soon! (what a shame Displaced didn't meet whatever critera your patreons have for ya)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; more detailed gameplay description, controls, proper prefixes. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Note to self mod who unlocks this: thread belongs in GUC

Edit: OP updated, thread unlocked.

Last edited:
OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh? Nice!
Your strive1 thread is there https://ulmf.org/threads/maverik-strive-for-power.9781/

The OP's still lacking in more than one way. I'll PM you something when I have time. Or edit this. @ mods: give us 10 days of so.
The current build can be found in the itch.io: (that should come 1st in OP)
Great job so far! I hope you get on the level of Displaced soon! (what a shame Displaced didn't meet whatever critera your patreons have for ya)
Thank you, it's not that displaced didn't meet the criteria, it's just it became a side project and was considerably reworked into being story centered. I'll be returning to it soon and it should be complete relatively soon.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll throw in a few remarks for Strive1 newcomers:
- don't skip the tutorial. You've been warned.
- image packs from Strive1 are compatible.
- explore every menu. They're like Babushka dolls, and you'll spend much time in them.
max GRO. Always.
Choose a speciality between PHY and WIT. MAG is only useful with WIT.
CHA has extra advantages for MC (quests rewards, to name just one)
Check the slave market for one way to raise stats.
- Interface can be very confusing. Remember to use the upper buttons to change locations, when you're not sure what you or your characters are doing
- with the new mechanics, multiple trainers (watchdogs, dancers, mind mages...) are mandatory. Try not to make them too useless at work – skills replenish only every 0:00 each day. You won't have space for useless mouths to feed.
- dating is once a day. Don't forget it. Sex's there, too, but you'll have to get used to the mechanics.
- you must send your girls away for them to cut wood, etc. Remember you cannot interact with them there, so plan ahead considering the heavy travel times. Pay attention to what jobs you can do at home – a few will unlock with mansion upgrades
- absolutely save before a dungeon/combat. You'll die, a LOT, and not only early on. It's recommended to get used to the economics first, and have healers and proper equipment. Aim low at first.
- you'll need to focus on building your mansion early on. Which is long. And costly. And very very long. Plan ahead, and perhaps follow the main questline – you might be able to do something about the annoying tax/debt.
- remember to spend your guild points ASAP on upgrades. While you're at it drool over the locked-out classes you won't be able to access in a long time.
- some prices in the market are the same for buy/resale. Some, but not all.