What's new

ADV [ May ] Veritas Harrier - SLG RE169387 RJ169387

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From the guys who gave us Raizin 7 comes a new SLG game.

Described as similar to Veronica Nine.

Now out:

* Game
You are the squad commander of 3 female troops.
Lead, build mechs, and power up your arsenal with each stage of enemy battle.
There are 5 stages. There is no game over. You can try, try again until you succeed.
Clearing stages will achieve events and progress the story.

This game is an ADV visual novel type game scenario and winnable battles.
It's part of the RAIZIN series but is designed very differently, please take note.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Veritas Harrier - SLG

I won't be playing this game for the hentai content but rather playing the game itself. If the controls get a translation that is. lol

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' TRIAL

EDIT:
Well, this one seem a lot easier to understand.

Just something from a quick run through it (didn't bother with much else)
1 turn have 3 phases
Social - visit crew members to talk to them (or sex)
Preparation - equip each mech with weaponries and other things
Sortie - pick an area to attack, pew pew
1 turn uses up 3 days of the time limit.

Each time you take a character to battle, they build up stress (the bar under exp)

Having 'skinship' with them reset it.
The thing is, at red level skinship = sex.
If there's a character with red stress after this phase the game will ask if you want to use A to reduce it (the A limit is at the top of the screen)
Didn't bother to see what happens if you take red level member into fight (or if you can) :v

Also didn't lose any fight so I don't know if there's any rape on lose in this one.

Last edited:
OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update to blog, looking at releasing it by next week.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So is it any good? BTW thread still tagged as [Incomplete]

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seems quite interesting, but without some help with a partial or so, it will feels like playing a SD Gundam/Super robot wars game and guessing everything! :D

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you impregnate all the women and then impregnate your daughters like you can in Rai7? If not it sucks. :p

OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you impregnate all the women and then impregnate your daughters like you can in Rai7? If not it sucks. :p
As far as I can tell from translating game page, this won't extend the time long enough for that. Just day-by-day combat operations on a singular planet.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glanced around for this in the normal places, haven't seen anything yet. Any chance someone has a copy and wouldn't mind entertaining me with their thoughts on the full game?

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a baidu link:

h**p://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1093623784&uk=4009921955

It was in this thread:

h**ps://sstmlt.net/thread-134338-1-1.html

Problem is, my connection keeps getting disconnected whenever I try to download it, so I have no idea if it's legit or not. At the very least the filesize checks out, but can someone else verify if it's the game for real? and then hopefully upload it somewhere else?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Like Rai7 though, this seems like one of those game where you're gonna lose out on a whole lot without a decent translation. Also, it doesn't look like it will have any NTR scenario, which was the only H-content that mattered to me in Rai7.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Re-up it to anyway.
Drag the slider to human and click the button that appears to see links.
The link can only be accessed from this site.
If you want to share it on some other site, please re-upload to a file host of your choice. Please don't use my links to share.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't want to risk my account be banned. I would be very grateful if you can understand this.
And the archive password is ulmf.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is a disappointment. I don't think you can call this an SLG. They took out all the gameplay parts of Veronica Nine and only kept the battle system. You can't buy new mechas, you can't recruit new characters. Only thing you can do is to buy weapons and upgrade your mecha's stats. There's no personnel management either.

This is a far cry from Veronica Nine, where you start as a lowly pirate with only a truck trailer and a land speeder, and end up at the endgame with multiple battleship-class landships loaded with powerful forcefield-equipped mechas. There's actual gameplay in that game, you play as a pirate, moving around the map and camping on the path between two cities, attacking passing convoys. But you can also raid the bank or pillage the shop. You can even conquer the city outright. Meanwhile in veritas the battles are all fixed encounter that you have to do. They give you an illusion of choice by making you pick which battle to fight, but since you have to do it all anyway to advance the stage it's pretty useless.

Also in veronica 9, there's around 25+ females characters you can recruit, and all of them have hscenes. You can whore them out for money, sell them as slaves or give them to your male employees. In veritas, you can't do any of that, and you only have the 3 heroines and that's it. The hscenes are also pretty disappointing, only the 3 heroines, the doctor, and the blond girl have hscenes, and they keep reusing the same cg over and over. The heat mechanic is also a shitty annoying gimmick with no purpose. I was expecting that if the girls heat bar is at max and you didn't "relieve" her, they would go around starting gangbangs and the like, but no, that doesn't happen. Heat bar at max has no special effects except prevent that character from sortieing in battle.

Anyway if you're looking for actual SLG gameplay just play veronica nine instead cause this game has none. I've attached a link for the game.

Attachments

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit dude thanks for game. This seems almost as complicated as Rai 7. I played it for a little and I have no idea how to save the red haired girl or what many of the buttons do (after repeated attempts of course). I did figure out how bang your girls, so there's that :). Umm any tips?