What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [mdqp] Caliross

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess what? Here is your monthly update! Make sure to grab the latest free version from my ... I-it's not like I want to tempt you into becoming a new patron and play the ... BAKA! XD (since I like my stupid tsundere joke so much, I'll even copy-paste it around all the forums now, so you can share your collective disappointment with me, aren't I nice?)

Joking aside, I hope you guys like the new content, enjoy! ^_^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My has the latest free update, as usual. Check the link, if you think it has your kink! :^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We get another update this month... Just like every other month. XD

My patreon page is , if anyone wants to check it (it's a useful hub for changelog, walkthrough and whatnot, even if you don't want to support).

This is the changelog for the free version:

• mini-quest as a nymph/dryad + 1 scene when you complete the task (still not finished);
  • 1 new scene for the modeling job;
  • vampire quest;
  • 1 new scene for the ponygirl path;
  • 1 random scene for being drunk at the inn;
  • bath masturbation scene added;
  • added first "generic" fathers to the pregnancy system (drunk guy from the random event at night, and working at the brothel);
  • new quest (chapter 3 onward, guy appears nearby your house in Tarkas. LoM/vampires possible meddling, mutually exclusive);

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is another update. Also, it dawned on me that having the link on my Patreon page might be bad for those who don't have a Patreon account, so I'll link the free version here as well, from now on.

Here is the changelog for version 0.93:
  • Werewolf path properly started (6 sexy scenes; new, longer intro; maps and NPCs added);
  • 1 new scene for the waitress job;
  • 1 new scene for Lea;
  • 2 new scenes for Eliza;
  • 1 new scene for Dominique;

cell943

Reputation score
Here is the changelog for version 0.93:
So, given your progression, can we assume that this means there are seven more updates until the fully completed release?

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, given your progression, can we assume that this means there are seven more updates until the fully completed release?
The numbers are a way to track progress, but aren't meant to give a precise completion percentage for the game. 7 more months seem like plenty to get most of what's left to do wrapped up, but I might take more time if needed, or if people really want some more content after the main story is finished. I'd like to say that I can finish the game faster than that, but getting delays seems pretty common, so I'd rather be pessimistic about how quickly I can finish everything.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As usual, the monthly update is here. The free version is always available at my (I checked, and was able to enter even without being logged in, so I'll just keep redirecting people there). Here is the , as well.

Anyway, enough talks. I hope you'll have fun! ^_^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As I wait for the new Patreon version to upload, I might as well start sharing the presents (open the link only if you have been good this year XD). The latest public version has been updated to 0.95.

As always, you can find a link in my Patreon page , while you can see the changelog .

Have fun! ^_^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first release of the year is here! It's a bit late, but oh well, it's better than never, right? XD

On my Patreon page, you can find the link to download the new public version , and you can check the changelog .

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Follow this one little trick to get your favourite game(!?) updated!

The new public version is, as always, on my patreon page , while you can find the super interesting read known as the changelog .

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What if I told you, that the new update is crazy? Maybe you'd doubt me... And you would be right. Still, I think it's fun, and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

The new public version is available on my patreon page , while the secrets of this release can be divined by reading changelog .

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, this is not an extremely late April's fool joke, the update is here! But is the content a joke? Only one way to find out.

You can get the free version of my game (and wonder what are you doing with your life) on my patreon page , while you can spoil yourself with the changelog .

mimic22

Reputation score
Hi, first, thank you very much for that pearl that you are creating, i am a huge fan of your game.

And i have a question, will there be more specific event using the Marinta's Charm ? They are my favourite.

Good continuation anyways !

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, first, thank you very much for that pearl that you are creating, i am a huge fan of your game.

And i have a question, will there be more specific event using the Marinta's Charm ? They are my favourite.

Good continuation anyways !
Always nice to hear someone is enjoying the game. ^_^

I'd like to add more events using it for sure, just like I want to have some of the traits featured a bit more, but currently it's a matter of finding enough time (there is a lot of content which needs to be completed). I was thinking about completing the game this year, but I wonder. Maybe I should ask how the Patrons feel about me taking more time to add more content, and if they are cool with it, I might revise my plans.

I am slowly working on a new game (a sequel to one of my previous ones), but I kind of had a disagreement with the artist, so now I don't feel the same urge to start that one right away (originally I was even considering releasing updates on alternate months between the two games), and I might just take a "when it's done" approach, to cram in some more content and take more time to make the transition to the new game.

cell943

Reputation score
I'd like to add more events using it for sure, just like I want to have some of the traits featured a bit more, but currently it's a matter of finding enough time (there is a lot of content which needs to be completed). I was thinking about completing the game this year, but I wonder. Maybe I should ask how the Patrons feel about me taking more time to add more content, and if they are cool with it, I might revise my plans.
Would it not be more agreeable to focus on finishing the main part of the game and then release additional content as addendums or "free DLC"? Instead of the scattershot method of adding small pieces of content each month spread out among all the sidequests of every chapter, I mean. That way you have a full-fledged game out there, and everything after it just a sweet bonus for all your fans.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would it not be more agreeable to focus on finishing the main part of the game and then release additional content as addendums or "free DLC"? Instead of the scattershot method of adding small pieces of content each month spread out among all the sidequests of every chapter, I mean. That way you have a full-fledged game out there, and everything after it just a sweet bonus for all your fans.
Yes and no. It takes time to add more involved content, but I release updates monthly. I want to show progress to those that support me, so I try to organize my efforts in a way to get something tangible with every release. That might mean working in the background to add the basics for the larger updates while I take care of the smaller stuff I can push. Also, depending on how long the side-content has been unfinished, I might feel a greater need to address it, regardless.

If I could update every 3-4 months, this wouldn't be an issue, but I think that's a bad approach when asking for money to support the game online. Also, when you make an open(ish) world, you want people to be able to try various things, which means the "shotgun approach" is hard to avoid.

mimic22

Reputation score
Always nice to hear someone is enjoying the game. ^_^

I am slowly working on a new game (a sequel to one of my previous ones), but I kind of had a disagreement with the artist, so now I don't feel the same urge to start that one right away (originally I was even considering releasing updates on alternate months between the two games), and I might just take a "when it's done" approach, to cram in some more content and take more time to make the transition to the new game.
Oki thank you for your answer, by the way, Caliross make me guess that you are into hypnosis, is there any other games from you where it's a used fetish ?

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oki thank you for your answer, by the way, Caliross make me guess that you are into hypnosis, is there any other games from you where it's a used fetish ?
Pretty much all of my games feature mind control of some kind, generally as the main focus, even. XD

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A shocking revelation! The new update is here! Hide this from your family... They might want to play it too, and hog the PC!*

As usual, the new free version can be found on my patreon page , while you can check the changelog .

*Probably not.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's here! The best shapeshifter-historian simulator on the planet, now available to the masses for only 99.99$*

The new free version can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*Actually it's free, other than the optional Patreon support/benefits , so if someone is trying to make you pay, that's a scam.**
**If you want to give me money anyway, I promise I'll politely pretend to refuse once, before accepting it.

Last edited: