What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Does anyone else have trouble with the mnf site accepting debit cards?

Was trying to get membership to show some support but it keeps declining.
Don´t worry about that ... I have problems with all Methods and I don´t know why ... sometimes live fucks you, and on another day u fuck back :D :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How are stories submitted to MNF? Is there a specific time that they take ideas?
How it works is every 11-14 days they have 5 days set apart where you can submit an idea. After those 5 days are up it goes through 11-14 days off voting and the process starts all over again.

In other news I got my laptop finally and I have spent the entire day trying to code it to run more like Windows 7 since it has Windows 8 pre-installed. I am almost done but here is the new poll for the next picture release.

I will have the pictures up by Sunday.

Stay Groovy everyone :)

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How it works is every 11-14 days they have 5 days set apart where you can submit an idea. After those 5 days are up it goes through 11-14 days off voting and the process starts all over again.

In other news I got my laptop finally and I have spent the entire day trying to code it to run more like Windows 7 since it has Windows 8 pre-installed. I am almost done but here is the new poll for the next picture release.

I will have the pictures up by Sunday.

Stay Groovy everyone :)
I see. Can I post it or does the person need a membership? If a membership is required, could someone post it for me during the next upload period?

From what I hear, Windows 8 is a pain in the ass even after numerous patches. So glad I got Windows 7. :D

Busty Family all the way.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see. Can I post it or does the person need a membership? If a membership is required, could someone post it for me during the next upload period?

From what I hear, Windows 8 is a pain in the ass even after numerous patches. So glad I got Windows 7. :D

Busty Family all the way.
dont even try win8 just bad ,waiting for win10 to come out.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing really wrong with Win8.1, just a new interface that many people cant adjust to.

People were resistant to XP when it came out too!

-J
I think Vista was more resistant, even when it came out, a lot of people were still using XP.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

dont even try win8 just bad ,waiting for win10 to come out.
Bad idea my friend.

Microsoft just announced they will be charging you for Windows 10. $50 a year to be correct. Even computers that come with windows 10 pre installed will only be for a trial period, if you don't pay for Windows 10 by the end of the trial period, you cannot access your computer anymore, thus bricking it.

In other news, there should be a new game out soon. I want to say tonight or early tomorrow but I don't think we will have to wait long.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bad idea my friend.

Microsoft just announced they will be charging you for Windows 10. $50 a year to be correct. Even computers that come with windows 10 pre installed will only be for a trial period, if you don't pay for Windows 10 by the end of the trial period, you cannot access your computer anymore, thus bricking it.
If you're using 7 or 8, you get 10 for free.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're using 7 or 8, you get 10 for free.
excatly. win 10 is free,from what i heared,and mate there will be a lot of free
product key for win10, big company only have 1 product key code for their employee ,if you get your hands on one of those it will be permenant free.:D

BTW the iron giant 1 is live on gameofdesire

fap away~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

waiting for the new game and bringing some news (sadly not MnF related)
For those who have windows 7 or 8.... windows 10 will be free for -->1<-- Year ;) not more

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am German and the statement from windows for us is:

"Windows 10 wird im ersten Jahr kostenlos für Nutzer von Windows 7 und 8.1 angeboten."

meaning 1 year free for users of 7 and 8.1

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heard somewhere that probably will be the last windows.
It's rumored that it will be the last NUMBERED Windows. After 10, Windows is rumored to become a paid subscription service. That gives me less incentive to get Chloe her own computer because a few years from now the subscription service would be long out and I'd have to pay for THAT as well as the computer. Microsoft is a bitch, isn't she?

EDIT:
Since the first one is XBox and we're talking about Windows, there's also this bitch

Last edited:

Surebu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am German and the statement from windows for us is:

"Windows 10 wird im ersten Jahr kostenlos für Nutzer von Windows 7 und 8.1 angeboten."

meaning 1 year free for users of 7 and 8.1
Ah da bin ich also nicht der einzige Deutsche hier. Grüß dich :D