Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

This will be the second to last set of pictures for Manjerk Revenge. Once I am done I will have a new Poll up on Saturday and the pictures up sometime next week.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This will be the second to last set of pictures for Manjerk Revenge. Once I am done I will have a new Poll up on Saturday and the pictures up sometime next week.

Thank you for posting these Haseo:)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

can someone send me all of these revealed games's lin?i bought a new pc so i need these games
I don't have them anymore as I had to change computers.

Your best bet is to check swfchan and look for MnF and download all the ones available from there.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My gratitude for posting the MILF Titans 2 : Mother's Punishment and Resident Evil : Facility XXX ideas, Haseo.

Judging from the scripts, I can say MILF Titans 2 is more detailed when it comes to sex scenes and characters with actual provided pictures to visualize the idea better unlike Facility XXX.

However even if Teen Titans is closer to my heart then Resident Evil, I would personally rather see that game being made because the setting and plot is more original then MT2, which is just another fantasy incest game, like MnF already has a number of.

Heck this whole camera thing could be turned into a nice unique mini-game, maybe even inspired a bit from Five Nights at Freddy's, but then shorter and less complicated. Would be 100 x better then the one in MT2 which is just a glorified sex scene.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the final pictures for Manjerk Revenge

New Poll will be up tomorrow and the pictures should be up by Monday or Tuesday.

I will also be switching things up when I put out a new Poll so look for that tomorrow :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the Poll for the next set of pictures.

I will also be doing something new when adding a poll. I will be releasing all the pictures i released before I put up the poll. Here is the complete set for Manjerk Revenge.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a long long time since I posted. Games of Desire seems to be down, which is a shame. If anyone would like to confirm that for me, I'd really appreciate that.
It happens, nothing to worry your pretty kitty head over ;)
lol

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo! The picture set in one link is a great idea.

Btw Squall, I can't believe your idea didn't win. It was quite funny!

Out of curiosity, would anyone like to see a Hitman Mnf game? It would have a mini-game or two. If not, any other games you think should be parodied?

dredd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice pics Haseo also..voted for the pol...Jessica Vs. Holly is winning? Wow...that's new

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can anyone that is able to submit ideas help me a bit? I got 3 people that want me to submit for them but by myself it will take me awhile. Let me know if you can help them and I.

Edit:

It was just brought to my attention that Magic Book 5 has already been released on another site. While this sucks as my schedule for releases is done so I do not take attention away nor try to screw over MnF, I have to now release those pictures alongside Jessica & Holli. I try to stay at least 2-3 games behind MnF so even if the pictures for a game have already been released somewhere else and it makes me lose that 2-3 game edge then I will just have to release the pictures on my own despite the existence of them in other parts of the internet.

Jessica and Holli will be released on Wednesday and here is Magic Book 5 for now.

Last edited: