Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I plan on uploading all the galleries that I have done since I started the new board. It's going to take awhile since were looking at 1000+ pictures lol.

Once those are up I will put them up all at once and put reminders on the 1st page.

To end this, here are the next batch for Jessica Vs. Holli. Things are going to be getting really interesting soon :cool:

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PKMN: Harem Master DEMO gamesofdesire.... nice demo :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I recall Sin posted the script earlier in this thread but I can't find it. Haseo can you help a brotha out please? ;)
I don't know how. Once the game has been made you can't (at least not to my ability) get the idea posting for it again.

You are going to have to wait for Sin to put it back up.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:eek:
The game is really fucking good! One of the best this year alone.

I will have the Title Picture up tomorrow.
Seems Haseo and I differ on games lol, sure the poses are good. Veronica is hot. -But it definitely has some set backs like a clevage mistake in the beginning, also the tits are not big enough imo. I tried to be as nice to Kosmos (the artist) as I could in my review. If he had just fixed some lines and made bigger tits it maybe have been a keeper.

Oh well. On to the next one ;)

I recall Sin posted the script earlier in this thread but I can't find it. Haseo can you help a brotha out please? ;)
Here you go :)

This story is about a guy named Stern using Wonder Rub on his sexy step sister Harlet, and her sultry Best Friend Forever(BFF) Veronica so they'll grow HUGE BEAUTIFUL TITTIES; he ends up fucking both with their new enormous love mounds, and new MILFY BODs.

Character Bios:
~Veronica Vega is 5'10, Hispanic, juicy lips, sun tanned skin, with long straight dark hair, has starting size D tits, also a big apple round ass.

Veronica's skin is light brown, she is not very dark skinned, probably no darker than these ladies

~Harlet VonwunderTits is the same height, Caucasian with long blonde hair that has red highlights, has starting size C tits, and a twerkin ass thats just as juicy as Veronica's.

Harlets Mother is a world famous workout instructor, Harlet is constantly working out, trying to live up to her Milfs expectations.

Harlet could have light skin like lady in this picture

Or

Girl on the right in this picture has style pants Harlet should have on, a little higher than mid calf.

Both girls are pretty thick in the right areas, but thin in the waist, both wear makeup, maybe each a little different in their own ways but similar stuck up attitudes.

*Also just fyi but both girls are over 21 years old, Stern is just a few years older.

*Please put pubic hair on the girls like this

~Stern Soldier is taller than the girls with dark hair, rogue looking, but still a smart fellow.

Sterns father is white, but his real Mother is Japanese, so he looks just a little Asian.

Suit similar to this , black and white, he dresses officially because his father is a General in the army, Stern is always on his toes and keeps himself and his things organized.

Clothing for Ladies:
Harlet and Veronica just got done doing a light workout, both girls are wearing sexy outfits, similar to these.

For Veronica:
Veronica will have more of like an 80's style spandex aerobics outfit on.

fingerless gloves similar to these, maybe shirt as well

Bracelet example:

Tennis shoes or socks on.

Maybe hoop earrings and a necklace of some kind.

Maybe her hair could be up, and she could have dark shade sun glasses on her face, or on her head, artists choice.

For Harlet:
I'd like Harlet to have a button or zipper top that opens in the front.

With tight bottoms and sneakers like this

Please give her some jewelry as well.

*If you could make the girls skin shiny like this please:

Hairstyles:
So you can do their hair however you want, but her are a few ideas for both.

Harlet:
Blonde with color highlights

Veronica:
Dark hair could be straight or up.

Glasses on head example for Veronica

Glasses on face example for Veronica

I know you'll make them look great :)

~Story~
Veronica comes over Harlets often to study for college classes, work out, swim, stay the night and whatnot, Stern is always stuck with them running around in panties, booty shorts, mini dresses and numerous sexy garments.

Stern and Harlet live in an expensive house in a rich neighborhood, their parents have been together only a couple of year's now and are constantly away for business or pleasure trips.

Although both Harlet and Veronica are very hot and very STACKED IN THE TITS DEPARTMENT, Stern always hears and sees them complaining that their tits are too small, even though they're a juicy size.

So..
Some weeks ago Stern ordered some Wonder Rub online at MeetandFuckGames.com to help shut them up hopefully, or maybe just to fuck them.

Finally it's arrived!
Veronica is over again; they are standing in front of Harlets big mirror in her room, after just doing Yoga and a bit of aerobics; Comparing their chests side by side, bouncing up and down, feeling each others love mounds, taking selfies on their phones.

`Stern who has been waiting for this opportunity; makes his move and goes in and the ladies start giving him shit.'

Harlet and Veronica both say:
"OMG! What do you want this time you fuckin pervert?!"

Stern:
"Hey Har, Hey Veronica.
I've actually heard you both complaining about your breast size in the past weeks and brought you a gift.."

Harlet:
"You little fucking eavesdropper.. I ought.."
-Veronica interrupts Harlet, covering her mouth-

Veronica curious says:
"Wait Har.. what gift?"

Stern shows them the cream.

Stern:
"See its real. It does say someone of the opposite sex has to rub it on you, and since I'm the only guy here and I paid for it.. I'll do it for you."
(He tries to act like it's no big deal.)

Harlet:
"I don't know.."
Veronica interrupts her again, GRABBING HER BY HER ASS CHEEKS, her body pressed right against hers, their breasts SQUEEZING together.

Veronica excited exclaims:
"Let's try it Har!
He can do me first to see if it's legit."

Harlet looks a bit sad at Veronica:
"..Well if you don't mind HIS HANDS ON YOU.. and you think it'll work, I guess it's ok."

Harlet looks at Stern powerfully with flames in her eye's, pointing her finger and says:
"Be careful though you creep, I swear if you hurt Veronica I WILL KILL YOU!"

Veronica cuts/rips her shirt down the middle, or pulls it up/down, something so HER BEAUTIFUL TITS POP OUT.
(Big areolas please.)

Scene 1:
You squirt some cream in your hands and start rubbing VERONICA'S BREAST FIRST, after a bit of rubbing they start growing.
(Circles, squeezing them together, shake them, slap them, pinch nipples, more if possible.)

Veronica excited:
"OMG! It's working and so warm! Keep rubbing my tits!"
-She looks at Stern with lust in her eye's-
"You like my perky nipples don't you Stern? "

Stern nods, trying not to chuckle absurdly.

You continue rubbing and playing until her tits are HUGE!

All of the sudden Veronica's ass grows as well, she appears to have an AWESOME MILFY BODY NOW.
(Causing her bottoms to practically rip off, leaving them CROTCHLESS.)

Stern rubbing his head curiously says
"Must be a side affect haha.." jokingly.

Veronica touching herself says "I'm Titstastic!.. Your turn Har!"

Now Harlet's turn ;)

Scene 2:
Harlet UNBUTTONS/UNZIPS her top and her LOVELY TITS POP OUT.

She looks a little uncomfortable at first having her step brother massage her tits, but then they start growing, and she starts looking amazed by it.

Veronica:
"Holy shit! My tits are getting so faboobalicious!

You rub and play with her tits like you did Veronica's.
(Circles, squeezing them together, shake them, SLAP THEM, pinch nipples, more if possible.)

Harlet grows the Milfy body like Veronica's, ripping her pants crotchless as well.

~Then
Suddenly Veronica moves Harlet against the wall and starts KISSING Harlets neck, nibbling her ear, grabbing her new breasts.

Harlet:
"What are you doin Veronica?"
(Harlet is breathing heavily.)

Veronica says:
"I'm so horny.. your so hot.. lets have your brother fuck us PLEEEEEEASE.."

Harlet:
"Whaaa!.."

The change has made her super horny, as well as Veronica's tongue licking her, Veronica's tits TOUCHING HER, pretty much driving her crazy..

Scene 3:
Stern so turned on by the two girls show, goes behind Veronica and starts licking her pussy/ass, then proceeds to fucking her pussy/ass with his fingers finally he buries his face in her ass, while she continues to make out with Harlet, grabbing her tits, FINGERING HER WET PUSSY.
(Stern should eventually have his FACE BURIED in VERONICA'S ASS like this video from time at 3:11-3:15

Here is another example I drew of Harlet against the wall just to give an idea of how I possibly see it

I did not draw Stern or Veronica but put possible positions and actions.)

Harlet practically at ORGASM looking at Veronica:
"Oh damn that feels SOOO good.. I've always wanted you this way Veronica!"

Then,
Stern stands up and puts his cock in Veronica's pussy, he bangs her with a couple different speed options. While Veronica is still fondling Harlet.
(Girls are in same position as before, Stern is just standing now instead of on his knees.)

Harlet arches her back more in ecstasy -closing her eyes- and cums on Veronica's fingers, then Veronica cums on Sterns cock, as Stern cums in Veronica.

Scene 4:
Now both girls go down and try out their NEW TITS on Sterns cock, he puts a thumb or finger in each girls mouth for them to suck on, while the ladies titty fuck the sniz out of his man hose! Maybe you could have him smack the girls face cheeks a bit, or choke their necks some.
(Please make his arms invisible so they are not in the way of tits, or blocking tits in any way.)

As they are fucking him with their new huge juggs some of the excess rub gets on his cock and it grows a bit THICKER and LONGER.

Finally he's gonna cum, you click their tits to cum there first, then you CLICK THEIR MOUTHS to CUM in THEM as well.
(Girls kinda chew on it then they swallow, here's an example
but more big tits in the picture.)

Stern triumphant:
"Fuck yeah!! Eat it bitches!!
You been teasing me forever!!!"

Harlet and Veronica after SWALLOWING playfully say to each other:
"It's so hot on my new tits and tastes so yummy."
(As they play with the cum some.)

Scene 5:
For the finally Harlet pulls out a PINK STRAP-ON she's been saving and gives it to Veronica.

Harlet says to Veronica:
"I want you to fuck my pussy with this big pink dick Chica.."

Harlet rides Veronica cowgirl style while their giant melons are SQUISHED TOGETHER, Stern fucks Harlets ass while Veronica is in her pussy, maybe he could hold Harlet by her hair and smack her ass or something.

Harlet excitedly looks at Stern and says:
"Oh damn Stern your dicks so big.. Fuck my ass with it you sick fuck!"
-Sex Continues, More fucking, or whatever happened in this scene before all 3 cum.-

Then,
For the cum scene, Veronica cums fake semen from the dildo into Harlets pussy, Stern cums in her ass, he then pulls out and cums more all over Harlets back.
(Example of similar pose at 16:35 into this vid

Except Harlet would be in the middle.

HERE is an example of how pose could look I drew myself, please include 'close up fucking box' in the scene like I drew

VERY IMPORTANT to have the box in this scene that shows a close up of penatration while sex is going on, it's something you guys have never done before that I think people would really like it, in the box we would see the action close up.

Here are some examples of a box in the scene

It's kinda like the Xray cumshot box, but instead we see girls holes penatrated close up, like a small scene in a scene, like a comic book kinda.)

Harlet still on top of Veronica, CUM LEAKING FROM HER ASS:
"I haven't been fucked like that ever.."

Stern:
"You'll get more don't worry, you girl's will be my cum dumps from now on."

Harlet curious about what he said reads the back of the cream bottle where it says in very small print "Must be applied twice a month to retain bust size."

Harlet:
"Sneaky little shit.."

Stern appeased:
"See you girls in two weeks, and your welcome."

As he winks at them and leaves, taking his Wonder Rub with him.

The End.
Replay of scenes.

~~~~~~~~~Note to artist~~~~~~~~~
All the examples I've provided are just to help you see things how I do, or get different idea's to work with, but please make everything how best you see fit.

If you have any questions please ask me.

Thank you!!!

Music for Thought:
Hyper Crush- Werk Me

I like the body type of the milf on the right with big tits in this gif, tall, firm tits.

Here is another "before and after" example of body change, taller, bigger tits, but still slender:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the latest pictures for Holli and Jessica. Let the fight begin!!

Here is also the Title screen for:

M&F's Wonder Rub

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go :)
Thanks mate! :)

Seems Haseo and I differ on games lol, sure the poses are good. Veronica is hot. -But it definitely has some set backs like a clevage mistake in the beginning, also the tits are not big enough imo. I tried to be as nice to Kosmos (the artist) as I could in my review. If he had just fixed some lines and made bigger tits it maybe have been a keeper.
It's always a bit of a double-edged sword if you came up with a game idea that got turned into a game, and then everybody safe you likes it.

At least there's some worth to be had that others enjoy it the way you'd have wanted to enjoy it yourself. ;)

Oh well. On to the next one ;)
Next one =

A) Harry Potter & Hermione's MILF 2;

B) Velma Gets Spooked 5;

C) Something completely different and original?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica is doing her thing ;)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Next one =

A) Harry Potter & Hermione's MILF 2;

B) Velma Gets Spooked 5;

C) Something completely different and original?
B: Well I can't make B until next year, I try to just make one continuation a year. Gives everybody else a shot at a game by Kosmos.

A: Of course I want another Hermione's Milf game. Just not sure on how it all should go yet story wise.

C: Would probably be my choice. There's some idea's I'd love to try.

I'm not submitting this round. If anyone wants their idea up, msg me.
HDemon!

Folks this guy is the writer of Milf Titans 1, Pokemon:Harem Master, and.. Fuck I can't remember lol. Anyhoo he is an awesome fella. He is working on becoming a hentai game developer himself ;)

Welcome HD :)

Last edited:

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fuck. I actually enjoyed Hermione's MILF a lot. Awesome game! :)

Kosmos' new game looks alright. It has potential, I think.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So that means A WhoreWitch Sisters Halloween 2 will only get scripted Halloween this year?
I DO NOT LIKE WHORE WITCH SISTER AT ALL PLS NO MORE
And people as always that will be an update by the end of this week on something.
I will tell you when no need for PM me now, there will always be an update after 3-4 game.
BTW MMO from meet and fuck
Serega
'Me and Vadim keep preparing the MMO for open testing. Currently we do work on the multi-server functionality (each game server can accommodate about 200 players, we need numbers of such game servers so you can choose which server you want to play). Plus we still need to make differance between free members and premuim members (obviuosly free members will be limited in some ways).Hopefully it won't take too long and we can start the open test in about month (or two, who knows :).'
It might be ' free '. XD good news for you guys.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So because you "one person" so far, doesn't like Whorewitch Sisters, it should not be continued.. that's just unfair.
:rolleyes:

There is always two sides to a coin. One person says they like it and ask for a sequel, another says they don't and don't, hmmmm... what to do.
-but luckily for you.. I will not be making a sequel to Whorewitch Sisters this year, as to give others a shot at making games. Just to be fair 1244562500, if I decide to write a WWS2 next year I will make a poll, if more want it not made, then made.. I will not make it ;)

-And yes the MMO will have the ability for free, limited accounts :)

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica is "Riding" her way to victory ;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like Pinoytoons' animations and am looking forward to his improvements with artwork.
Same here! His new game is a bit overdue but hopefully it turns out great :)

Here are the last pictures for Holli and Jessica!! Enjoy :)

I will put up a poll for the next set on Thursday and the pictures should go up over the weekend.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So because you "one person" so far, doesn't like Whorewitch Sisters, it should not be continued.. that's just unfair.
:rolleyes:

There is always two sides to a coin. One person says they like it and ask for a sequel, another says they don't and don't, hmmmm... what to do.
-but luckily for you.. I will not be making a sequel to Whorewitch Sisters this year, as to give others a shot at making games. Just to be fair 1244562500, if I decide to write a WWS2 next year I will make a poll, if more want it not made, then made.. I will not make it ;)

-And yes the MMO will have the ability for free, limited accounts :)
I don't what sequel just the fact I don't girls with short manly hair
puts me off, and it will be better if the story is more interesting.
I think what hit my button, is game about good looking friction female character or Heroes gets a good one from a random average guys or netorare (cuckold) by their enemy or milf seduction. Like train fellow and prison break series. However these turn up is only for me in Virtual world where no one is hurt ,in reality things are a lot different.A lovely loyal girl is good enough for me, cheating just unacceptable. But I still feel sinful for my fetish tho.