Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Time to see what Natalya is up too in Red Heat. Hint: It's fucking awesome ;)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey guys, this is a general question, hope someone can help me.

Is it possible to create some spoilers at ulmf forum to hide stuff behind them. Dont wanna let people scroll down for 7 pages.....

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hey guys, this is a general question, hope someone can help me.

Is it possible to create some spoilers at ulmf forum to hide stuff behind them. Dont wanna let people scroll down for 7 pages.....
Do you mean like put Spoilers behind Spoilers?

Just for curiosity, which ideas are up to vote in their site this time?
Here you go :)

I also have the next set for Red Heat. It's getting really fucking good ;)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the end I am gonna keep it easy and wont put spoiler in spoiler, just gonna put the spoilers under each other
But yeah, thats what I wanted to try

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And another Tsunade's game....

Sin is right, the sequels are the money maker :p

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And another Tsunade's game....

Sin is right, the sequels are the money maker :p
Hope you are not mad (XD), that I got a tsunade game in my backhand too. It is for the time I am done with being a student and earn money (thats the time I will go support MnF with money)

Even if you dont like tsunade, I bet you would still like my game

I bet 600$ of MMO money on that and a night with my awesome looking female MnFclub char XD

edit: ok, it still needs some editing, but I think its not bad

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the votes look at the moment.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the story of Pokemon ? It is the same type of Harem Master or it has Female Pokemons ? :D

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the story of Pokemon ? It is the same type of Harem Master or it has Female Pokemons ? :D
Here you go brah.

A typical forest scene with blue sky and some trees in the background,then bzzz a shadowy figure of a person with a funny helmet appears out of nowhere and puff he gets fully visible, it's your typical sort of clumsy pofessor in his whie labcoat,just very,very young with brown hair,reflecting glasses,a little bit skinny. You can see a Pokemon-Shirt under his lab-coat and wearing a technological Dimension-Wishmaster 2000 on his head..okay it's just a sieve with blinking lights, a lot of electrical wires and a grey sock hanging from the front.*
Professor Eichel: "Haha,yes I did it, I, Professor Eichel transported myself into the World of Pokemon thanks to my masterful Dimension-Wishmaster 2000! Now I only need to catch some pokemon and return and I'll get the nobel prize, hahaha...hm?"*

Scene changes to some leaves,he thrusts them aside and uuh there are 4 hot and legal-aged chicks celebrating around a campfire,they are:*
-Dawn, Looks and Clothes*

just more mature with nice hips and bust size similar to the girl from the Friday the 14th-Game,not to small,but not to big.*
-Serena, Looks and Clothes
again more mature with nice hips and little more bust like Dawn but NOT oversized,with bare midriff.*
-Shauna, Looks and Clothes
just with a little more hip and same bust size like Dawn*
-May, Looks and Clothes:
with some very nice hips and bust size matching serena's*

May: Haha,it's nice to get together like this*
Serena: Yeah,exspecially now, where finally even our nestling reached the golden age of 18*
Shauna: Yes,I can't wait,what awaits me now*
Dawn: Well,one thing I can already answer you,wait here,you will love it*

Professor Eichel: (Wow I can't believe it, the hottest girls known in the pokemon world grown so perfectly,my machine even fullfills the wishes I didn't thought about,which means, I can also use..hahaha,the pokemon can wait this is more important)*

Dawn goes by*
Professor Eichel: First attack: String Shot*
Dawns underarms are bound behind her back,she looks surprised "What the..."*
Professor Eichel: And second Attack: Pound"*

First Scene:*
Dawn lays with the back on the ground,her top shoved above her breasts,her skirt shoved up to see her pussy,still wearing her cap,Prof Eichel holds her legs and fucks her missionary style anal and/or vaginal with just the dick out of his zipper. Typical three modes and when he cums he pulls out and squirts it all over her.*
Her face expressions should be:*
Easy: The typical medium-face,surprised with mouth open*
Medium: The typical hard-face with closed eyes and gritted teeth*
Hard: The typical easy-face with the light grin and looking very happy being fucked*

Back at the Campfire,Shauna and Serena looking very worried*
Shauna: Uh,what takes her so long,our Friend even went searching for her*
Serena: I don't..who are you?*
Professor Eichel (still with dick hanging out of his pants): Well,let's say I am someone who loves a little bit..double fun.*
Third Attack: Double Team!*

Second Scene*
Two Professor Eichels,both are standing towards each other both hold one of the girls in that position ( ) just with the legs a little lower,so that the backs of the girls are touching each others. The two girls are holding each others hands at the level of their hips.*
Serenas Top ist shoved over her breasts,her skirt has slid up,her hat is gone.*
Shaunas pants are hanging at one of her legs,her top is not slid up she still wears it normally.*
Both have their own fuck-counters with easy,medium and hard,the cumscene is both cumming inside of them.*
Face-Expressions*
Easy mode: Eyes open,mouth a little bit open has to say "I don't really know what this is,but it feels good"*
Medium Mode: Eyes and mouth a little bit more open,a surprised look without fear*
Hard Mode: Eyes losed but mouth wide open (no tongue out) as they enjoy it to the fullest*
(Sry, 95% of your games are brilliant but the face expressions...need some work done!^^)*

May appears as they just finished*
May: W-what are you doing?!*
Professor Eichel: May oh May,my love of my life,for you is my last, fourth Attack: Hypnosis!*

Third Scene:*
May lays on the ground,a little erected through a rock so she can suck Prof Eichels Dick while he kneels upright over her, We see it from the front,also Prof Eichels Back and Mays Body, Top shoved above her Breasts,Bikerpants ripped open at the crotch,where she fingers herself, finger.speed should be changeable with this 3 colorful dots, a little window on the left let everyone see Mays Head with her cap(?) on her head while she blows Prof Eichels dick.*
Typical three easy,medium,hard, expression should be ,easy eyes a little open,medium eyes more open,hard eyes wide open, when he cums,he cums right in her mouth until it overflows*

Last scene*
May fucked upright reverse cowgirl (reference pic: completely naked except for the red cloth/hat whatever on her head*
Easy,medium,hard,he comes very powerful in her clit.*

Face expression:*
Easy-Mode: The typical easy-face with the light grin and the expectant look*
Normal-Mode: Reference-Pic: that fits very good*
Hard-Mode: Magic Book 5: Hot for teachers. When Milf-Kimberly flashes her tits to Sherman and co,the expression she makes at that moment on to Mays face,while she's fucked hard!*

Epilog: blurred Background,a single speech bubble from Professor Eichel: "Ha-ha,forget catching pokemon, come May,Unova,Kanto,we have a lot of regions to visit"*

und unten noch " ..to be continued?"

Not to be nag, but it sounds too close to HDemons existing idea "Pokemon Harem" to me.

Last edited:

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go brah.

A typical forest scene with blue sky and some trees in the background,then bzzz a shadowy figure of a person with a funny helmet appears out of nowhere and puff he gets fully visible, it's your typical sort of clumsy pofessor in his whie labcoat,just very,very young with brown hair,reflecting glasses,a little bit skinny. You can see a Pokemon-Shirt under his lab-coat and wearing a technological Dimension-Wishmaster 2000 on his head..okay it's just a sieve with blinking lights, a lot of electrical wires and a grey sock hanging from the front.*
Professor Eichel: "Haha,yes I did it, I, Professor Eichel transported myself into the World of Pokemon thanks to my masterful Dimension-Wishmaster 2000! Now I only need to catch some pokemon and return and I'll get the nobel prize, hahaha...hm?"*

Scene changes to some leaves,he thrusts them aside and uuh there are 4 hot and legal-aged chicks celebrating around a campfire,they are:*
-Dawn, Looks and Clothes*

just more mature with nice hips and bust size similar to the girl from the Friday the 14th-Game,not to small,but not to big.*
-Serena, Looks and Clothes
again more mature with nice hips and little more bust like Dawn but NOT oversized,with bare midriff.*
-Shauna, Looks and Clothes
just with a little more hip and same bust size like Dawn*
-May, Looks and Clothes:
with some very nice hips and bust size matching serena's*

May: Haha,it's nice to get together like this*
Serena: Yeah,exspecially now, where finally even our nestling reached the golden age of 18*
Shauna: Yes,I can't wait,what awaits me now*
Dawn: Well,one thing I can already answer you,wait here,you will love it*

Professor Eichel: (Wow I can't believe it, the hottest girls known in the pokemon world grown so perfectly,my machine even fullfills the wishes I didn't thought about,which means, I can also use..hahaha,the pokemon can wait this is more important)*

Dawn goes by*
Professor Eichel: First attack: String Shot*
Dawns underarms are bound behind her back,she looks surprised "What the..."*
Professor Eichel: And second Attack: Pound"*

First Scene:*
Dawn lays with the back on the ground,her top shoved above her breasts,her skirt shoved up to see her pussy,still wearing her cap,Prof Eichel holds her legs and fucks her missionary style anal and/or vaginal with just the dick out of his zipper. Typical three modes and when he cums he pulls out and squirts it all over her.*
Her face expressions should be:*
Easy: The typical medium-face,surprised with mouth open*
Medium: The typical hard-face with closed eyes and gritted teeth*
Hard: The typical easy-face with the light grin and looking very happy being fucked*

Back at the Campfire,Shauna and Serena looking very worried*
Shauna: Uh,what takes her so long,our Friend even went searching for her*
Serena: I don't..who are you?*
Professor Eichel (still with dick hanging out of his pants): Well,let's say I am someone who loves a little bit..double fun.*
Third Attack: Double Team!*

Second Scene*
Two Professor Eichels,both are standing towards each other both hold one of the girls in that position ( ) just with the legs a little lower,so that the backs of the girls are touching each others. The two girls are holding each others hands at the level of their hips.*
Serenas Top ist shoved over her breasts,her skirt has slid up,her hat is gone.*
Shaunas pants are hanging at one of her legs,her top is not slid up she still wears it normally.*
Both have their own fuck-counters with easy,medium and hard,the cumscene is both cumming inside of them.*
Face-Expressions*
Easy mode: Eyes open,mouth a little bit open has to say "I don't really know what this is,but it feels good"*
Medium Mode: Eyes and mouth a little bit more open,a surprised look without fear*
Hard Mode: Eyes losed but mouth wide open (no tongue out) as they enjoy it to the fullest*
(Sry, 95% of your games are brilliant but the face expressions...need some work done!^^)*

May appears as they just finished*
May: W-what are you doing?!*
Professor Eichel: May oh May,my love of my life,for you is my last, fourth Attack: Hypnosis!*

Third Scene:*
May lays on the ground,a little erected through a rock so she can suck Prof Eichels Dick while he kneels upright over her, We see it from the front,also Prof Eichels Back and Mays Body, Top shoved above her Breasts,Bikerpants ripped open at the crotch,where she fingers herself, finger.speed should be changeable with this 3 colorful dots, a little window on the left let everyone see Mays Head with her cap(?) on her head while she blows Prof Eichels dick.*
Typical three easy,medium,hard, expression should be ,easy eyes a little open,medium eyes more open,hard eyes wide open, when he cums,he cums right in her mouth until it overflows*

Last scene*
May fucked upright reverse cowgirl (reference pic: completely naked except for the red cloth/hat whatever on her head*
Easy,medium,hard,he comes very powerful in her clit.*

Face expression:*
Easy-Mode: The typical easy-face with the light grin and the expectant look*
Normal-Mode: Reference-Pic: that fits very good*
Hard-Mode: Magic Book 5: Hot for teachers. When Milf-Kimberly flashes her tits to Sherman and co,the expression she makes at that moment on to Mays face,while she's fucked hard!*

Epilog: blurred Background,a single speech bubble from Professor Eichel: "Ha-ha,forget catching pokemon, come May,Unova,Kanto,we have a lot of regions to visit"*

und unten noch " ..to be continued?"

Not to be nag, but it sounds too close to HDemons existing idea "Pokemon Harem" to me.
Agreed. Not looking forward to this idea even slightly. Sounds like a Kosmos dud.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day, another set of pictures of a Russian Agent suffocating a guy with her awesome boobage. Life is good ;)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you put the description of "Tsunade Debt", Thanks Haseo :D.
I'm not the mysterious wizard Haseo, but here you go.

My only gripe is that the majority of the Naruto games are handled by the worst artist at MnF
You don't care for Vadim style? Who is your favorite?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Excuse my absence as of late in getting more info to you guys but I am preparing to go back to school for the Fall and it keeps me busy most of the day.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse my absence as of late in getting more info to you guys but I am preparing to go back to school for the Fall and it keeps me busy most of the day.
Congrats Haseo! You go Haas!

Keep up the good work.
;)

I will try to help you here if I can.