Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

It just comes down to who, as well as what you like.

At this point in time I prefer any of the three original MnF artists, to anyone else that makes these type of 2d/flash game's.

Although with time I'm sure the other non-original-MnF artists will improve.
Hopefully as many of us are paying the $25-30 a month for 1 good flash and 1 bad one. If MnF can pump out 3 games a month I think they can strike a balance and it should be able to calm people down about the quality issues.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't want to say anything at first about Demonroyal on MnF but I am going to have to agree with you. Hopefully MnF knows what they are doing by outsourcing games to other people. Some had a problem with Pinoy but he at least has great quality games, they are colorful and they match the same flash quality of MnF.
Demonroyals animations are pretty good most of the time but the ones in his mnf game are probably his worst.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At this point in time I prefer any of the three original MnF artists, to anyone else that makes these type of 2d/flash game's.
I agree there as well.

And I know Demonroyal can do better, referencing the "big booty Raven" animation I showed a while ago, however in this case Demonroyal does work according to a schedule, which means that the quality might suffer in order to finish all the content.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haseo,
3 would be nice, but I still prefer just 2 a month.

I agree there as well.

And I know Demonroyal can do better, referencing the "big booty Raven" animation I showed a while ago, however in this case Demonroyal does work according to a schedule, which means that the quality might suffer in order to finish all the content.
I think you're right Craw.

I myself being someone who draws, and has animated in the past, I find the more time I can spend on something unrushed, the better it turns out.

I think Pinoy, Demonroyal, Jmoz, and most artists, can say the same.

Not MnF though, those guys are on a schedule, and yet they do the best work -most of the time.. crazy bastards!
:D

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I understand all that, but if PayPal does not allow Patreon to collect payments for NSFW material, how do artists like Demonroyal, Pinoy, and Akabur, get their payments?
(Sorry if I'm dumb, and it's not making sense to me.)
It's transferred through the credit card instead of through pay pal. So like..credit cards it'd take from money loaded onto it, or debit card from the connected bank account or whatever. I guess what money the card has access to draw from goes toward it. I'm not 100% on the specifics myself.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay but I will be busy the next couple days. I can either have Tantrik Masters up Saturday Night or Sunday morning.

Have a groovy everyone! :D

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. Silver Shamrock!

wow, seems MnF got in the 'spirit by 'full release'ing a ghoulishly' good game, kudos up the whazoo

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full version of Halloween Adventure is available at GoD

What does everyone think of the original idea?
They changed quite a bit of stuff during production, but any suggestions on what I could have done differently?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the main character's design is a bit too over the top "nerdy", what with the round glasses, some kind of band-aid, and a pencil behind his ear for some reason - but I'm assuming that's due to the artists and not the original concept.

Beyond that, my only real misgiving is that some of the questions seem to be based on some kind of RPGs and not classical lore, so I ended up answering some of those wrong a few times, such as when werewolves can turn and what they eat and so on. It's not a biggie, however.

Honestly, it's a very solid game. Perhaps the only thing I'd liked to see was one more position with the Succubus, since she's the final "boss", but that's more a matter of work amount and schedule.

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can understand where people are coming from with the Tsunade game. Demonroyal could've done it better, but I can't really blame him, it seemed he was on a schedule to get it released but from what I saw on streams when he worked on it, he had to work on commissions from other people as well as art for those who are on his patreon, so he's had a lot on his plate

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, it's a very solid game. Perhaps the only thing I'd liked to see was one more position with the Succubus, since she's the final "boss", but that's more a matter of work amount and schedule.
Yea I agree with this, the final boss needs more scenes for all the work you did to get her.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tantrik Masters will be up very soon :)

I will edit this post within the hour.

Edit:

Alright I think I outdid myself. I played through the game multiple times and recored as many pictures as possible so it all flows together. Not only did I make it so that you are basically seeing the animations but I am sure you can make gifs of the pictures for every scene. Hopefully you all love it since I spent a good 2 hours making these pictures and the game is just gorgeous and never has there been a better redhead in MnF.

Stay groovy everyone! :D

Last edited:

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is indeed a nice looking redhead, I am in loave.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the main character's design is a bit too over the top "nerdy", what with the round glasses, some kind of band-aid, and a pencil behind his ear for some reason - but I'm assuming that's due to the artists and not the original concept.

Beyond that, my only real misgiving is that some of the questions seem to be based on some kind of RPGs and not classical lore, so I ended up answering some of those wrong a few times, such as when werewolves can turn and what they eat and so on. It's not a biggie, however.

Yeah, the MC's look was a result of Vadim experimenting with his new art style, and their choice of questions was indeed kinda messy. (They don't really seem familiar with D&D either.)

Thanks for the feedback though.
Memo: Make grand finales grander!