What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Here is a better quality picture for Resident Evil Facility XXX

uoZT4WL.png

In terms of ideas I can submit for you. All you guys have to do is PM me your idea and title and I will see what I can do. It will be on a first come basis so PM me when you can.

Was a good Resident Evil game by Pinoy.
2015_12_18_14_52_29.png

Cool, Resident Evil, looking foward to see it in action :)

Been looking to some MNF coer pages and some has something that sy "Copyright(C)Meetandfucgames.com" I know what that means but...doing that for what?

Tsunade in Debt demo on GoD

Have to say, i like his style, looked like a comic book in motion. Also i'm a sucker for huge tits so he hits the spot :D

Tsunade in Debt demo on GoD

Have to say, i like his style, looked like a comic book in motion. Also i'm a sucker for huge tits so he hits the spot :D

And the best thing is: He's very good with the japanese anime style. So if you have an anime parody: Rawart is your man now!^^

And the best thing is: He's very good with the japanese anime style. So if you have an anime parody: Rawart is your man now!^^

True, have faith in anime parodies now. Maybe i'll write something based on a anime :)

Been looking to some MNF coer pages and some has something that sy "Copyright(C)Meetandfucgames.com" I know what that means but...doing that for what?

I have no idea what you mean.

So they have protection against other companies for making parodies. Also so there work does not get stolen and they can sue if possible.

There are plenty of other reasons but those are the popular ones.

Just out of curiosity because there's big teamwork going around it: what's your opinion about a Mn-f Monster Musume parody?

Just out of curiosity because there's big teamwork going around it: what's your opinion about a Mn-f Monster Musume parody?

Ever since the anime adaptation came out it became bad, better not see an MnF take on Mon Musume :mad::(:eek:

I know the premise but have never seen it. That being said I wouldn't be against it as long as it doesn't stray too far from what the artists are used to(since some of the characters are non-humanoid).

mhmmm, good question. However it would be one of the few things I don´t want as an MnF game.

it is a good echi story, with deep background and a really decent and funny story.

The MnF game would probably turn out as a short H game with a really weak story. It can´t turn out much different as you need to go with a certain lenght of the game.

Alright. Here is the poll so vote away on what game will win. I will also be doing things differently this time. The poll has 3 games on it. 1st place will get the pictures first while second place will actually be the set after the 1st one. Think of it as two polls in one.

Vote away and at the end of Stepmothers Revenge I will release the winner of the poll.

Have a good one everyone!

Vote away and at the end of Stepmothers Revenge I will release the winner of the poll.

Have a good one everyone!

Yo Haseo, am pretty sure you just did a re-up with this set brah

I knew I lost track at one point lol.

Try these

Ace, was checking ex-hentai until i saw this:

AileensWorld11_SleepingBeauty_by_ArcturusX1.jpg

That position is very similar with the one from Magic Book :D

Back