Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Playing Superwhore Family or Busty Family Cheer Squad being like:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While image macros are funny, let's not get too forced here.

I got a response. Cracks were made with Flash 18 so make double sure that it's what you have. Update to Flash18 and then see if the games work.
Wait, wasn't there a thing a while back where the Baka loader is based on an older flash version, so updating flash will make it unusable? I remember installing an older version to make it run properly. Or was it something else?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

While image macros are funny, let's not get too forced here.

Wait, wasn't there a thing a while back where the Baka loader is based on an older flash version, so updating flash will make it unusable? I remember installing an older version to make it run properly. Or was it something else?
It's mainly that bakaloader is not used as much anymore which is why cracks are in swf with parts. If the game doesn't play then updating flash is your only alternative.

While I am here is the first set of pictures for Tsunade Dept.

Enjoy :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, for what it's worth, it worked fine with bakaloader for me.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ähm new game's out, if anyone cares^^

it's Cupid Worldwide

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That screen shot looks good for cupid worldwide :D

and the memes are hilarious!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks good from the "cover". Interested in the plot.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New game is out and it was pretty damn good!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked the game. Besides there not being anal, and the titfuck being kinda strange with the head pat (not that I would mind that much. Probably fall asleep).

Do any of you have any plots or character ideas that you would like to see? If you do, let me know, I may try to incorporate something with them since I'm kinda drawing blanks.

I think it's too early to do one with Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates...

OR IS IT?

And this is Laura Matsuda. Sexy new character from Street Fighter 5

Let me know what you guys think, I'm all about the community these days...

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I liked the game. Besides there not being anal, and the titfuck being kinda strange with the head pat (not that I would mind that much. Probably fall asleep).

Do any of you have any plots or character ideas that you would like to see? If you do, let me know, I may try to incorporate something with them since I'm kinda drawing blanks.

I think it's too early to do one with Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates...

OR IS IT?

And this is Laura Matsuda. Sexy new character from Street Fighter 5

Let me know what you guys think, I'm all about the community these days...
I don't know. With the recent controversy with FE:Fates, I don't think MnF games should bother.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know. With the recent controversy with FE:Fates, I don't think MnF games should bother.
The guys at MNF don't care about Fire Emblem's controversy... Whatever that is, I haven't heard anything about it...

They want good ideas with popular characters that people want to see fucked.

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The white haired girl looks pretty good.
The police chick doesnt hit my taste at all.
Cant judge the other 2 though.

The art seems to be Kosmos piece of work though. Am I right?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The guys at MNF don't care about Fire Emblem's controversy... Whatever that is, I haven't heard anything about it...

They want good ideas with popular characters that people want to see fucked.
Well "popular" Fe:Fates isn't even released here in Europe^^

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks good from the "cover". Interested in the plot.
(Taken from one of Meetie's earlier posts)

Cupid Worldwide

Valentine's Day has come, a time where people get to share each other's love through dates, chocolates, flowers, and of course, sweet love-making. But for Bastian (our main character), no good luck ever seems to come his way...

Bastian sits at his computer after a hard day's work.

"I asked Shannon if she wanted to be my Valentine... but she hasn't answered my emails or text messages..." He frowns, "She's probably already fucking Duncan's stupid ass..."

He cowers at the thought of Duncan, the big boss' nephew having his way with the love of his life. "That asshole is so arrogant. And I bought her flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries... I should be making love to her right now, but instead... I'm here stuck with my thumb up my ass and no Valentine. Fuck this stupid holiday."

As he was bitching and moaning about how much his life sucked, a small, young looking angel flew by his window, having stopped when she heard Bastian bitching. She was no larger than a fairy. She slid in through the window and watched him in agony. "Someone's not really feeling the love this year, huh?" She asked quietly, Bastian turning quickly to see a small fairy girl with angel wings hovering in front of him.

"What the fuck is this!?" He asked, a little scared of what he was looking at. "Oh, don't worry you big baby, my name is Cupid! I only get to come to this and other worlds on Valentine's Day."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, looking at her little tiny body. She was as small as Tinker Bell from the Peter Pan stories. "No, I'm not kidding, and at the rate you're going, no one will be fucking you tonight at all." She laughed annoyingly, pointing at him as she did so.

"Hey! Stop laughing, what are you doing in my office anyway? I have to get home." Cupid shrugged, "What do you have to do tonight? Nothing since you have no Valentine..."

Bastian frowned, "I'll show you a Valentine you little bitch..." And he tried to grab her, but of course, the little angel was way too fast for him. She laughed again, "Too slow! But don't be mad at me, I'm actually here to help spread the love! You ever heard of Cupid's arrows?"

He paused, "Yeah, Cupid is a little fat baby angel who shoots arrows at people and makes them fall in love."

"I'm not fat, a baby, or a boy, you dick!" She shot an arrow at him. It was tiny, but it stung like hell.

"OUCH! What the hell?"

"You better listen to me... I'm going to take you on a special trip so that you realize the value of this little holiday."

"It's not really a holiday, I didn't even get the day off-" And then Bastian passed out.

When he woke up he was in a forest, and it was very sunny out.

"Holy shit... what the hell..." He stood up and started to walk around, not sure where he was. He was suddenly stopped by two Ninja Elves, one holding a katana, the other holding a few ninja stars!

"Halt human! How did you manage to enter our realm?" Bastian was too scared to speak... but he finally got the courage to speak up. "I'm sorry! I come from a city, I don't know how I got here... Are you guys going to kill me!?"

"Hmm... He may be a human spy... let's take him away... Cut one of his arms off though, he seems tricky..." Bastian gasped when he heard they'd cut his arm and screamed. As the elves got closer, Cupid popped out behind him and shot two heart shaped arrows at the elves. Their eyes turned into hearts when they looked at Bastian.

"My goodness... I had forgotten it's Valentine's day." Said the one with the sword.

"Although father doesn't want us to mess with humans... this one looks particularly handsome!"

Bastian was confused, and when he turned around Cupid wasn't there, turning back to the elves, they jumped him!

Scene 1-

One elf is giving Bastian a good titty-fuck while the other dangles her tits over his mouth for him to suckle on.

Bastian passes out from the cumshot, followed by a light. When he wakes up, he is on the side of a building, and it's night time. His cock is still out of his pants from the awesome elf titfuck, and he hears a voice yell at him.

"What the fuck? You pervert, you're under arrest!" A female police officer points her gun at him as he raises his hands in surprise.

"I'm sorry, I was just in a forest, and these two elves raped me a little, but I liked it and Cupid shot arrows..."

The cop frowned, "You think this is funny asshole? Time to taze your ass!" As she approached to zap him, Cupid once again popped out, laughing cutely and shot the sexy cop with an arrow!

Bastian still had his hands up and was nervous, "Please don't taze me... I didn't do anything..." The cop then jumps him!

Scene 2-

The cop dominantly rides Bastian, his expression showing more and more pleasure. Her uniform could still be on, with her tits out however.

After he cums deep inside her, he passes out.

When he wakes up, he finds himself by a fountan, the water was pouring from a naked angel's tits. Nice fountain. He looked at the floor and saw that it was white as snow, but soft, and he suddenly felt his balance get wobbly.

"Cupid!?" He shouted, seeing trees that were white and nothing much more than a temple in sight.

"Heya man... are you enjoying Valentine's day?" She said with a snarky smile, laughing at his cum drenched penis.

"What have you been doing?" He asked, "First I got assaulted by elves... ELVES? They're real?"

She chuckled again, "Yeah, in a different world... Elves are kinda common you know..."

"And then the cop? That cop was going to arrest me!"

"Well she didn't so relax..."

He sighed, "What's this place... I feel like I'm in heaven or dead or something..."

"Well, this is where Aphrodite lives..."

He scratched his head, "The Goddess of Love? Lives here?"

"Yes, and she's right behind you..."

He turned around to see a simply stunning, beautiful angelic woman wearing a sexy, almost see through gown.

"Ah, seems Cupid brought me another plaything from Earth..."

Cupid chuckled, "He wasn't having a good Valentine's day, so I didn't know who was better to show him a good time than the Goddess of Love herself... Provided you have the time, my lady..." She said cutely.

"Of course Cupid, you are ever the thoughtful little sprite... I'm going to devour that cock of yours, Bastian, and you'll never hate this holiday again..."

She reveals her huge tits from her gown, Bastian's eyes turning to hearts. "I'm yours Aphrodite!" He yelled happily.

Scene-3

Aphrodite sucks Bastian's cock, his face with a happy expression the whole time except for when he gets close to cumming.

After he cums he passes out of course.

"Cupid, he was delicious... Take him back to Earth for now..."

"Sure thing my lady."

When Bastian wakes up, he is home, on his bed, Cupid hovering over his head. "Wakey wakey... How did you like your Valentine's day now?"

Bastian smiled, "It was really awesome Cupid... thank you... I can't believe I ever hated it..."

Cupid shook her finger slowly, "Now, now, the day isn't over yet... We still have at least ten minutes before Valentine's day is officially over..."

Bastion frowned. "No... no way... you're too tiny..."

Cupid laughed, and shot an arrow up, the arrow exploded quietly in a heart shape and glittery dust poured all over them. When the dust settled, Cupid revealed her true form, cute and sexy at the same time, her beauty only rivaled by Aphrodite herself!

"Now Bastian..." She said with a smile, drawing her bow, "Would you be my Valentine?"

Bastian was in shock, "Cupid... you're... you're beauti-" THUCK! He gets hit with an arrow and his eyes turn into hearts, "OF COURSE I'll BE YOUR VALENTINE! BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS! COME HERE BITCH!"

Scene 4-

Bastian dominantly fucks Cupid through missionary and/or doggystyle positions. She's enjoying every minute of it, his face is pretty much like an obsessed fuckers face, a little angry when he's close to cumming.

When he cums the screen goes white.

"Enjoyed Valentine's did you?"

"Cupid... Don't go..."

"Don't worry, I'll be back for you next year... and we can have a great time with Lady Aphrodite..."

"Cupid..."

END

The art seems to be Kosmos piece of work though. Am I right?
Ay matey, ye be damn right in that regard. ;)

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah yes and the latest winner is a pokemon game again,juhe. or maybe not the script isn'T under the latest winners.
In short it's grown up Ash hypnotizing Jessie and accidentally his new companion Lorelei ( if you don't remember who that was: The first from the Top 4 in Kanto, the one who's using Ice-Pokemon) and then getting in action with them.

I have no problems with Lorelei,never have seen something in that category from her but doesn'T look bad, but why fucking Jessie, I hate Rule34-Jessie! Q.q

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

(Taken from one of Meetie's earlier posts)

Cupid Worldwide

Valentine's Day has come, a time where people get to share each other's love through dates, chocolates, flowers, and of course, sweet love-making. But for Bastian (our main character), no good luck ever seems to come his way...

Bastian sits at his computer after a hard day's work.

"I asked Shannon if she wanted to be my Valentine... but she hasn't answered my emails or text messages..." He frowns, "She's probably already fucking Duncan's stupid ass..."

He cowers at the thought of Duncan, the big boss' nephew having his way with the love of his life. "That asshole is so arrogant. And I bought her flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries... I should be making love to her right now, but instead... I'm here stuck with my thumb up my ass and no Valentine. Fuck this stupid holiday."

As he was bitching and moaning about how much his life sucked, a small, young looking angel flew by his window, having stopped when she heard Bastian bitching. She was no larger than a fairy. She slid in through the window and watched him in agony. "Someone's not really feeling the love this year, huh?" She asked quietly, Bastian turning quickly to see a small fairy girl with angel wings hovering in front of him.

"What the fuck is this!?" He asked, a little scared of what he was looking at. "Oh, don't worry you big baby, my name is Cupid! I only get to come to this and other worlds on Valentine's Day."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, looking at her little tiny body. She was as small as Tinker Bell from the Peter Pan stories. "No, I'm not kidding, and at the rate you're going, no one will be fucking you tonight at all." She laughed annoyingly, pointing at him as she did so.

"Hey! Stop laughing, what are you doing in my office anyway? I have to get home." Cupid shrugged, "What do you have to do tonight? Nothing since you have no Valentine..."

Bastian frowned, "I'll show you a Valentine you little bitch..." And he tried to grab her, but of course, the little angel was way too fast for him. She laughed again, "Too slow! But don't be mad at me, I'm actually here to help spread the love! You ever heard of Cupid's arrows?"

He paused, "Yeah, Cupid is a little fat baby angel who shoots arrows at people and makes them fall in love."

"I'm not fat, a baby, or a boy, you dick!" She shot an arrow at him. It was tiny, but it stung like hell.

"OUCH! What the hell?"

"You better listen to me... I'm going to take you on a special trip so that you realize the value of this little holiday."

"It's not really a holiday, I didn't even get the day off-" And then Bastian passed out.

When he woke up he was in a forest, and it was very sunny out.

"Holy shit... what the hell..." He stood up and started to walk around, not sure where he was. He was suddenly stopped by two Ninja Elves, one holding a katana, the other holding a few ninja stars!

"Halt human! How did you manage to enter our realm?" Bastian was too scared to speak... but he finally got the courage to speak up. "I'm sorry! I come from a city, I don't know how I got here... Are you guys going to kill me!?"

"Hmm... He may be a human spy... let's take him away... Cut one of his arms off though, he seems tricky..." Bastian gasped when he heard they'd cut his arm and screamed. As the elves got closer, Cupid popped out behind him and shot two heart shaped arrows at the elves. Their eyes turned into hearts when they looked at Bastian.

"My goodness... I had forgotten it's Valentine's day." Said the one with the sword.

"Although father doesn't want us to mess with humans... this one looks particularly handsome!"

Bastian was confused, and when he turned around Cupid wasn't there, turning back to the elves, they jumped him!

Scene 1-

One elf is giving Bastian a good titty-fuck while the other dangles her tits over his mouth for him to suckle on.

Bastian passes out from the cumshot, followed by a light. When he wakes up, he is on the side of a building, and it's night time. His cock is still out of his pants from the awesome elf titfuck, and he hears a voice yell at him.

"What the fuck? You pervert, you're under arrest!" A female police officer points her gun at him as he raises his hands in surprise.

"I'm sorry, I was just in a forest, and these two elves raped me a little, but I liked it and Cupid shot arrows..."

The cop frowned, "You think this is funny asshole? Time to taze your ass!" As she approached to zap him, Cupid once again popped out, laughing cutely and shot the sexy cop with an arrow!

Bastian still had his hands up and was nervous, "Please don't taze me... I didn't do anything..." The cop then jumps him!

Scene 2-

The cop dominantly rides Bastian, his expression showing more and more pleasure. Her uniform could still be on, with her tits out however.

After he cums deep inside her, he passes out.

When he wakes up, he finds himself by a fountan, the water was pouring from a naked angel's tits. Nice fountain. He looked at the floor and saw that it was white as snow, but soft, and he suddenly felt his balance get wobbly.

"Cupid!?" He shouted, seeing trees that were white and nothing much more than a temple in sight.

"Heya man... are you enjoying Valentine's day?" She said with a snarky smile, laughing at his cum drenched penis.

"What have you been doing?" He asked, "First I got assaulted by elves... ELVES? They're real?"

She chuckled again, "Yeah, in a different world... Elves are kinda common you know..."

"And then the cop? That cop was going to arrest me!"

"Well she didn't so relax..."

He sighed, "What's this place... I feel like I'm in heaven or dead or something..."

"Well, this is where Aphrodite lives..."

He scratched his head, "The Goddess of Love? Lives here?"

"Yes, and she's right behind you..."

He turned around to see a simply stunning, beautiful angelic woman wearing a sexy, almost see through gown.

"Ah, seems Cupid brought me another plaything from Earth..."

Cupid chuckled, "He wasn't having a good Valentine's day, so I didn't know who was better to show him a good time than the Goddess of Love herself... Provided you have the time, my lady..." She said cutely.

"Of course Cupid, you are ever the thoughtful little sprite... I'm going to devour that cock of yours, Bastian, and you'll never hate this holiday again..."

She reveals her huge tits from her gown, Bastian's eyes turning to hearts. "I'm yours Aphrodite!" He yelled happily.

Scene-3

Aphrodite sucks Bastian's cock, his face with a happy expression the whole time except for when he gets close to cumming.

After he cums he passes out of course.

"Cupid, he was delicious... Take him back to Earth for now..."

"Sure thing my lady."

When Bastian wakes up, he is home, on his bed, Cupid hovering over his head. "Wakey wakey... How did you like your Valentine's day now?"

Bastian smiled, "It was really awesome Cupid... thank you... I can't believe I ever hated it..."

Cupid shook her finger slowly, "Now, now, the day isn't over yet... We still have at least ten minutes before Valentine's day is officially over..."

Bastion frowned. "No... no way... you're too tiny..."

Cupid laughed, and shot an arrow up, the arrow exploded quietly in a heart shape and glittery dust poured all over them. When the dust settled, Cupid revealed her true form, cute and sexy at the same time, her beauty only rivaled by Aphrodite herself!

"Now Bastian..." She said with a smile, drawing her bow, "Would you be my Valentine?"

Bastian was in shock, "Cupid... you're... you're beauti-" THUCK! He gets hit with an arrow and his eyes turn into hearts, "OF COURSE I'll BE YOUR VALENTINE! BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS! COME HERE BITCH!"

Scene 4-

Bastian dominantly fucks Cupid through missionary and/or doggystyle positions. She's enjoying every minute of it, his face is pretty much like an obsessed fuckers face, a little angry when he's close to cumming.

When he cums the screen goes white.

"Enjoyed Valentine's did you?"

"Cupid... Don't go..."

"Don't worry, I'll be back for you next year... and we can have a great time with Lady Aphrodite..."

"Cupid..."

END

Ay matey, ye be damn right in that regard. ;)
Just keep in mind that the blowjob scene was turned into a pussy fuck by kosmos, and one of the elves pushed her tits against his head instead of letting him suck her nips. Kosmos also chose to go with missionary over doggy for the Cupid scene

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And this why I stay out of heated topics.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day.

Enjoy :)

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah yes and the latest winner is a pokemon game again,juhe. or maybe not the script isn'T under the latest winners.
In short it's grown up Ash hypnotizing Jessie and accidentally his new companion Lorelei ( if you don't remember who that was: The first from the Top 4 in Kanto, the one who's using Ice-Pokemon) and then getting in action with them.

I have no problems with Lorelei,never have seen something in that category from her but doesn'T look bad, but why fucking Jessie, I hate Rule34-Jessie! Q.q
Jessie is in my opinion one of the least erotic female Pokemon characters.
Lorelei seems to be fine though, depending on the outfit they´re going with.

I already had my desired fulfilled, when they made a PKMN game with Cynthia :D