What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Today i had a crazy idea at work :D
Like every year, at the start of November here in Portugal, the Ferrero Rocher ads start to show up on TV and radio.
The Madame asks Ambrogio ( Ambrósio ) that she wants to eat something special. Then Ambrogio ( Ambrósio ) suggests Ferrero Rocher. A MnF version would work awesome here. Instead Ferrero Rocher, the Madame gets cock :D
Just find out that the ad is Italian :D

Bravo Ambrogio ! :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Like every year, at the start of November here in Portugal, the Ferrero Rocher ads start to show up on TV and radio.
The Madame asks Ambrogio ( Ambrósio ) that she wants to eat something special. Then Ambrogio ( Ambrósio ) suggests Ferrero Rocher. A MnF version would work awesome here. Instead Ferrero Rocher, the Madame gets cock :D

Brilliant!!

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah! "Ambrósio apetecia-me comer algo.." huum a big titted madam like Vadim knows how to make it would be "Bravo" xD

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

More Zelda for everyone :)

I have 2 More Pictures after this and then I can start on Halloween Sisters

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

On MnF many of us will be doing Face Reveals to put a Face to our Identities so I don't know if I should post myself on here as I have gotten questions on who I am and what I look like. I will leave it up to everyone here if that's something people want to see lol.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On MnF many of us will be doing Face Reveals to put a Face to our Identities so I don't know if I should post myself on here as I have gotten questions on who I am and what I look like. I will leave it up to everyone here if that's something people want to see lol.
In all honesty, you should only do a "Face Reveal" if you are completely comfortable with doing that. You shouldn't do that just for the sake of other people alone.

Personally when I imagine how you look like, I see you looking exactly like Roxas but with the kindness and generosity of Rosalina. ;)

Also : YAY, I got 15 posts now so I can finally have the "privilege" of directly posting links and images. I'll edit my two links for Quantum Entanglement and Big Titted MILF Queen accordingly. :)

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really like it. But I feel the theme is out of place because its not October and Halloween has just passed. If it wins; its getting a release date when there's snow outside. A time where the theme is; fuck a female elf/Mrs. Claus or be an elf and fuck Mrs. Claus;)

Anyways its a good game idea:D
yea kinda true, remember there were like 3 games that were halloween related going even on december. i personaly think mrs claus had enough attention, they should consider jack frost and the Grinch game or something. oooh i could cook up a grinch story. and thanks mate.. for the review.

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yea kinda true, remember there were like 3 games that were halloween related going even on december. i personaly think mrs claus had enough attention, they should consider jack frost and the Grinch game or something. oooh i could cook up a grinch story. and thanks mate.. for the review.
Well.. i personaly love Mrs Claus games, that huge knockers milf that has no attention what so ever from her husband, so she goes and find attention somewhere else :D
I like the 1º and 2º game of Mrs Claus, the other ones just lacked creativity... always the same thing...Mrs Claus and elves, bla bla...
I would love to see an Mrs Claus game this winter where Santa would get sick and couldnt make it with delivering the presents to the litle kids, so Mrs Claus would go instead... she would stop at 3 houses and in each of the three, you would have the same mini-game but with 3 diferente dificulty levels (game would be like, you had to go put the presents on the tree in the living room, where the litle kids dad is sleeping in the sofá, without him seeing you. After you made it, while you were heading to the kitchen window, all of the sudent the litle kid, that has came down to sneak on santa, sees her and talk her to his room where starts the action. The 1º house would have a blow job, titty fuck and then doggy style; 2º house would have handjob while sucking the balls, a titty fuck (this time with the kid in top of her while she's lying on the bed) and then he would fuck her while she's in that same position; 3º House i leave it to you but that house would have twin kids, instead of just 1 kid ;) and showned her full of their cum at the end.
Well, for me, that would be a perfect Christmas Game. It gives much work but at least it's worth the $29 that members pay for good games :D
I would apreciate if some1 gave this idea :3

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New Game is Out

Halloween Adventures

And

MORE ZELDA!!!

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have 3 Stories so far from people that want me to Submit

They are as follows:

Working Overtime
by Ruichi​

Characters:

1) Ingrid
Reference: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1796845
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2114579

Ingrid is the starring vixen of this entry. Not only does she posses a huge rack, huge ass, and a curvy figure but she’s also dark skinned, pink haired and have luscious purple lips and yellow eyes. This well endowed woman is also the boss of our hero, John.

Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (With her areolas poking out all the time), a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for her attire).

2) John

He’s your typical average Joe. John is a medium built man sporting black hair and black eyes and also of average height who also appears to work out in his spare time. John is one of several employees under Ingrid. He wears a business casual suit to work every day like everyone in the office does.

John has screwed up again as usual with his job at the accounting department. This time it’s different, it’s his fifteenth time in a week setting a record high compared to his previous high of four. It’s not just his coworkers who’s concerned but his boss as well. Upon realizing his situation, our main character is just contemplating on what’s going to happen to him while he’s hanging out by his work desk when suddenly Ingrid appears behind him and shouts his name.

>John: Oh good morning ma’am, you startled me. Ummm… what can I do for you?

>Ingrid: You very well know why. Meet me at my office after work and we’ll discuss your future in this company.

>John: Okay, understood. (Welp, I guess this is it… better start finding myself a new job).

As Ingrid walks away, John looks intently at Ingrid’s ass and the screen zooms in on her huge butt as she walks away.

>John: (Well at least I get to enjoy that view one more time).

Several hours later and the two are at Ingrid’s office. The game now focuses on Ingrid behind the desk of her office table.

>Ingrid: John, looking your performance review… it has been unacceptable as of late and I want to hear an acceptable reason why I shouldn’t fire you.

>John: Look I’m sorry, it’s just that I couldn’t I couldn’t focus lately.

>Ingrid: And what might that reason be?

>John: Well ma’am it’s you.

>Ingrid: Oh and what did I do to distract you?

>John: Well ma’am, just seeing you walking around with that outfit of yours I always get such a hard on that wouldn’t go away and I have to jack it off. My workspace, the break room, the bathroom, and at the parking lot…. I’ve done it almost everywhere.

>Ingrid: Woah there that‘s too much information. I didn’t need to know about that! I think I know what to do with you….

>John: I-I understand, I’ll get started on packing my stuff right away….

The screen turns black and will resume as the action is about to start.

Scene 1

Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back as such with her ass in full view:

>Ingrid: You’re going to be my personal ASSistant from now on. You will be in charge of my stress relief after work. Now show me what you've got and pleasure me!

>John: Y-YES MA'AM!

First set of actions:

Pull up Skirt>Move Thong to the side.

Second set of actions:

Spank Left Butt Cheeks>Spank Right Cheeks>Rub Clitoris> Finger Pussy> Spread Pussy while licking it>Finger Asshole> Spread asshole while licking it

*Once Pleasure meter is full. Option for Ingrid to Cum/Squirt Appears

Scene 2

At this point Ingrid then lays down on her stomach on her desk(With nothing but her heels on now) while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and deepthroat as such in reference:

First set of actions for tit fuck scene: Slow Tit Fuck> Normal Titty Fuck > Fast Tit Fuck> Manual Option.

Second set of actions for blowjob scene: Lick> Slow Deepthroat > Normal Deepthroat> Fast and Balls deep Throat Fuck>Manual Option> Cum down her throat.

Scene 3:

Cowgirl position with John’s POV as such:

There will be two pleasure meters that will be both filled independent of each other.

Pleasure meter (Ingrid) for groping: Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Pleasure meter (John): Pussy Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual then Anal Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Scene 4:

Final fuck scene as John fucks Ingrid with the Anal full nelson while John is laid back in her chair. Only front view of Ingrid as such:

Pleasure Meter: Anal Penetration> Easy>Normal>Hard> Anal Creampie

*As pleasure meter hits hard, Ingrid shows an ahegao or fucked silly expression. After the anal creampie, Ingrid squirts a big one while still in the anal full nelson position.

Ending scene:

Ingrid is on her knees with her tongue out and options are to cum on her face, boobs, and the rest of her body.

>Ingrid: That hit the spot. Now, don't be late tomorrow or you're fired.

The Witches House
By Jimmiylicious​

The Witches House
Fredrick is a simple lone dude that mostly spends his time alone. During Halloween he decides to go for a walk in the dark. As he walks near a mysterious looking house covered in a fog he heards a sudden loud noise, as someone would be breaking in. He musters hes courage and walks towards the spooky looking house. "I really shouldnt go inside". As he comes closer he notices that the door is slightly open. "Hello! Anyone home!?" he shouts as he peeks hes head through the door, but no awnser. He enters the house and continues to go forward. He hears a strange noise comming for the basement. He slowly and quietly walks down the stairs and trough a slightly open door he can see a figure doing something. Fred looks inside to see a simple naked girl chained to a wall, near her a curvy big titted Witch! "Haha, theres no escape my dear!" The Witch laughs. (A peeking game begins as you peek trough the door and watch how the witch rubs the other girls pussy and boobs. Sometimes a car apears that you have to shake off, as you get to the third or whatever stage you get noticed) The Witch laughs as she zaps Fredrick with a paralyzing beam. "What are you doing back the boy? Dont you want to join the fun?" A new scene begins there Fredrick and the other girl are chained naked to the wall. "Do you have a treat for me boy?" Asks the Witch while holding his penis. "Lets make it more interesting!" The Witch zaps Fredricks dick wich erects bigger and thicker. The Witch begins stroking the big penis, then sucking it. (Similar pose like this ) Next Scene ( ) "Lets test this bad boy!". (After that the Witch uses a spell on the girl that makes her grow big titties and ass ( )she then joins the fun) Scene 3 ( the witch on Fredricks face) Scene 4( and he cums and covers both girls) The End!
Ideas for the witch-

My English Teacher
by ajlee​

the protagonist is a male character. he is poor in all subjects especially in English. during the english class. the teacher, blonde (maybe the girl from Legally blonde or mortal cum butt) is furious as you are busy having fun with the last benchers while she teaches.

scene changes and the teacher calls you up to the board. u go and find out how sexy is your teacher and u have an erection. you are not able to concentrate on the board and keep looking at the cleavage (here a mini game would make it more fun). After the mini game, the class gets over and and u dream of fucking ur sexy teacher anyhow!

scene changes, u follow her to the house and u ring the bell, the teacher opens the door and instantly drags u in. u come to know that the teacher already knew about your erection and constant peeping in her boobs. She asks whether u liked her boobs? she tells u that her husband is mostly out of town and she can't get her passion fulfilled. u decide to show how hard u want to fuck her by showing ur huge penis. U tear off ur teachers skirt and top revealing her voluptuous boobs. u starts to suck it. Boobjob, oral, missionary and then cowboy intercourse with POV are the sex scenes that would fit in.

lastly, the reporter comes in (Nancy boobitch) and u find out that she was filming it. Nancy tells u that this will be a big scandal. While she is saying u put out your cock from teachers pussy and nancy is shocked to see ur huge penis. she asks you to fuck her or else she will publish the video, u have no choice but to fuck her, u go in doggy style with her and finally a threesome where nancy is riding u while u taste ur teachers pussy. a cum scene to end the game

Everyone has 4 Days to Submit an Idea to me and then I will Pick one and Submit to MnF.

Good Luck on anyone that is Writing right now :)

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those interested, GoD has the demo out for "friday-the-14th".

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those interested, GoD has the demo out for "friday-the-14th".
Odd, that wasn't there when I checked GoD from work a few hours ago...errr...nvm :D

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well.. i personaly love Mrs Claus games, that huge knockers milf that has no attention what so ever from her husband, so she goes and find attention somewhere else :D
I like the 1º and 2º game of Mrs Claus, the other ones just lacked creativity... always the same thing...Mrs Claus and elves, bla bla...
I would love to see an Mrs Claus game this winter where Santa would get sick and couldnt make it with delivering the presents to the litle kids, so Mrs Claus would go instead... she would stop at 3 houses and in each of the three, you would have the same mini-game but with 3 diferente dificulty levels (game would be like, you had to go put the presents on the tree in the living room, where the litle kids dad is sleeping in the sofá, without him seeing you. After you made it, while you were heading to the kitchen window, all of the sudent the litle kid, that has came down to sneak on santa, sees her and talk her to his room where starts the action. The 1º house would have a blow job, titty fuck and then doggy style; 2º house would have handjob while sucking the balls, a titty fuck (this time with the kid in top of her while she's lying on the bed) and then he would fuck her while she's in that same position; 3º House i leave it to you but that house would have twin kids, instead of just 1 kid ;) and showned her full of their cum at the end.
Well, for me, that would be a perfect Christmas Game. It gives much work but at least it's worth the $29 that members pay for good games :D
I would apreciate if some1 gave this idea :3
Why're we not funding this! :p

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

New game is out. Oddly enough I found something rather interesting. In the game there is a raven named IZRA. IZRA also happens to be an artist on Hentai Foundry that I follow. Upon looking at IZRA's gallery, there is a set of images that is every scene in the game. Even the male character is the same. Check it out. The only difference I've found so far is that the Mummy Girl gets anal, not vaginal like the image.

I really liked this game, and even though most of the girls don't have HUGE tits, they are still pretty good. Nicely done.

Last edited:

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game is out. Oddly enough I found something rather interesting. In the game there is a raven named IZRA. IZRA also happens to be an artist on Hentai Foundry that I follow. Upon looking at IZRA's gallery, there is a set of images that is every scene in the game. Even the male character is the same. Check it out. The only difference I've found so far is that the Mummy Girl gets anal, not vaginal like the image.
Yea maybe the trade off for getting some better game is that they're gonna go back to tracing and stealing again for other games. The Evil Sorceress game was like 95% traced over animations from real Zyx games and such.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I trust everyone here so I think I shall Post this

You get to see your Baby Faced, Leader finally haha :p

The weird thing is I turn 23 in 6 Days and I still look like I am in High School lol

In other News, everyone has 3 Days to Submit Ideas to me. Hope to see more Incoming :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea maybe the trade off for getting some better game is that they're gonna go back to tracing and stealing again for other games. The Evil Sorceress game was like 95% traced over animations from real Zyx games and such.
Don't get me wrong, they changed some of the character details, but the positions are almost all exactly the same. They did a nice job, but it's clearly copied.

Edit: At the end, in the scene select, the images are IZRA's work. I guess maybe they helped each other out.