OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I put that on Kosmos not on you lol

Does anyone here like talk to the artists or anything? I was wondering how guys like Vadim create and what kind of software they use. I use Inkscape and do everything in vector because coloring is easy and I can shortcut a lot by duplicating things like eyes, nipple, etc. without having to manually draw everything. It would be nice and educational to see how they manage their art and what they use.

I think my stuff is probably up to par, but I likely don't crank it out fast enough for them. I have to manage a full time job, family and a writing career on top of my artwork (which I hide).
I asked them once if they recycle animations and they don't, every game is made from scratch and they use special equipment they made themselves. The animation program was probably created by them as well so I don't think they use stuff like Unity. The reason I know this is because when Tantric Masters came out and it crashed GoD and the main site, Vadim said it happened because the site is hardwired with their computers and art program, so Unity brought down the entire site. When they were asking for other artists they told them that Unity is forbidden mainly because it will crash their site again.

If you do plan on working with MnF you have to avoid Unity or they won't even take your work.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its very interesting to hear that Unity crashed there servers, wonder why it did that.

Many years ago, I looked into Unity, certainly seemed great but so many features, can easily lose you.

Am also interested in learning the drawing side of these games, but alas, I have no experience with drawing in Flash or Photoshop.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gamesofdesire now features ads for the new Officer Juggs in the margins. I just copied the urls over here:

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its very interesting to hear that Unity crashed there servers, wonder why it did that.

Many years ago, I looked into Unity, certainly seemed great but so many features, can easily lose you.

Am also interested in learning the drawing side of these games, but alas, I have no experience with drawing in Flash or Photoshop.
Unity has a lot of promising features, hence why it is still used today, but the sad truth is that the people who originally made Unity didn't put much consideration into their code so the system is fundamentally hard to adapt in any way. This is why it can crash sites, and why some newer software runs Unity very slowly if at all. I remember a couple years ago when every other firefox patch couldn't run Unity.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unity has a lot of promising features, hence why it is still used today, but the sad truth is that the people who originally made Unity didn't put much consideration into their code so the system is fundamentally hard to adapt in any way. This is why it can crash sites, and why some newer software runs Unity very slowly if at all. I remember a couple years ago when every other firefox patch couldn't run Unity.
thanks for the info, I do remember reading and seeing Unity player was blocked in browsers awhile back.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey peeps

Recently, I suddenly got the drive to put some work into one of my older ideas. The basic premise of it is that it's a (mostly) gender-bent Alice in Wonderland.

These are the girls I've designed for it.

The Cheshire Catgirl

The Bimbo Hatter

The Milf Hare

The White Bunny

And lastly, the Queen of Hearts

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey peeps

Recently, I suddenly got the drive to put some work into one of my older ideas. The basic premise of it is that it's a (mostly) gender-bent Alice in Wonderland.

These are the girls I've designed for it.

The Cheshire Catgirl

The Bimbo Hatter

The Milf Hare

The White Bunny

And lastly, the Queen of Hearts
Love the art dude! Do you have a picture of Alice? Will he/she be male or be kept female?

Anyways speaking about Kel I have the last few pictures from his game Super Whore Family 2. Enjoy!

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

they look great Kelumir

Only two things I noticed, big boobs all around, small boobs are great as well lol

2nd thing, think the face on queen of hearts is off, seems a bit man like to me, not sure if that meant though or maybe its just the overall look on that one that makes it look off.

I really like the outfits and I said, they look great.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Love the art dude! Do you have a picture of Alice? Will he/she be male or be kept female?
He's going to be male. And I do have a picture for Alistair.

And the reson why I didn't draw this one myself is because I found this one before I started drawing my own and I don't really think I could do a better one.

2nd thing, think the face on queen of hearts is off, seems a bit man like to me, not sure if that meant though or maybe its just the overall look on that one that makes it look off.
Yeah, I thought that too.
I think is some combination of the red eyeshadow, the eye lashes and my scanner. :confused:
Also her eyes are meant to be green.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah I think the red eyeshadow is big part off it Kelumir, still great job on the drawings, wish I could do that.

On a side note, forumup is still down, rather embarrassing for forumup to be down at all during this time of year but the length of time it been down, yikes.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone here like talk to the artists or anything? I was wondering how guys like Vadim create and what kind of software they use. I use Inkscape and do everything in vector because coloring is easy and I can shortcut a lot by duplicating things like eyes, nipple, etc. without having to manually draw everything. It would be nice and educational to see how they manage their art and what they use.

I think my stuff is probably up to par, but I likely don't crank it out fast enough for them. I have to manage a full time job, family and a writing career on top of my artwork (which I hide).
Hey Coyote, do you incidentally have anywhere we could go to look at some of your art? You've got me intrigued. :)

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

forgot to say thank you to CoyoteLounge for the mention of inkscape, downloaded it yesterday and it looks great.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yeah I think the red eyeshadow is big part off it Kelumir, still great job on the drawings, wish I could do that.
Thanks man. ;)
I've done a little work on her, do you think this looks better?

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't really see a difference , I think the lips are too big , more the bottom lip. Maybe make the bottom lip smaller, think that make it better.

end of day, it still looks really good as is.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well the alterations weren't extensive.

I just use a different colour pencil for her eyes, so now they actually look green, and used a pencil with softer graphite to make her eyelashes more pronounced.

Apart from those, I didn't change anything. Her lips have always been that way. ;) :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Love the discussions guys keep it up!

With a bit more Holiday shopping and preparing to go back to work next month I will upload the next set of pics on Friday. Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:D I didn't actually notice any changes but wondered if the bottom lip was why it originally looked off to me.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it is safe to say that the monkeys that were running the forumup server, ran out of bananas ? :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So it is safe to say that the monkeys that were running the forumup server, ran out of bananas ? :D
That, or the server banks are clogged from all the thrown feces. :p

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guess we now know how planet of the apes really happened.