What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Green Ranger looks a bit to familiar to the youngest sister of your other superhero theme, don't you think^^ blonde double pigtails and all
Well not till now. :rolleyes: :p

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The voting has finished. Congratulations SmoothDragon for winning with Totally Sluts! (with exclamation point).

Submissions are open again and Kosmos is up.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The voting has finished. Congratulations SmoothDragon for winning with Totally Sluts! (with exclamation point).

Submissions are open again and Kosmos is up.
And what you going to submit this time? Rangers or maybe Fairy Tail 2?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And what you going to submit this time? Rangers or maybe Fairy Tail 2?
I debated with myself whether to submit SWF3 or PSFT2, and currently I've submitted SWF3, but I might change my mind.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I debated with myself whether to submit SWF3 or PSFT2, and currently I've submitted SWF3, but I might change my mind.
No! No! No! Don't change your mind :D
Too long we were waiting this one to win! It must win, WHATEVER IT TAKES! :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your daily dose of GGG :D

Let me know how you all like it so far. I am waiting on GGG2 so seeing these pictures everyday makes the wait a bit rougher lol.

Might wait until tomorrow or Tuesday until the poll comes up.

Either way I will let you all know.

Enjoy!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It also applies to how Super is in general. People call it Drag-On Ball. SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPEN!
Wwwaayyy late on this reaction, but what exactly do u mean by this?

I wanted to submit, but I feel like Kel's SWF 3 is gonna win by a landslide. :/

For what it's worth, you still got my vote either way. Pretty sure u would win either way.

Rofl, I'm laughing because that idea still beated mine by a landslide. :D

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wwwaayyy late on this reaction, but what exactly do u mean by this?
I hear it takes too fucking long for anything to happen. Typical Dragon Ball fare, why else do you think there are all those jokes about them spending entire episodes to charge attacks? Of course, those jokes were about Dragon Ball Z. The fact that Super is still like that is kind of scary.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright here is another dose of Gwen.

Scene 3 is under way so we are almost done here. The final scene will be here tomorrow or the day after that so you guys have almost seen it all.

Enjoy!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright here is another dose of Gwen.

Scene 3 is under way so we are almost done here. The final scene will be here tomorrow or the day after that so you guys have almost seen it all.

Enjoy!
We really need more scenes like those :D

hieumapday

Reputation score

Hello guys,

I got an error on BCT Player, anytime I open it the error "no commandline set" show up. Any advice?

Thanks.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hear it takes too fucking long for anything to happen. Typical Dragon Ball fare, why else do you think there are all those jokes about them spending entire episodes to charge attacks? Of course, those jokes were about Dragon Ball Z. The fact that Super is still like that is kind of scary.
As a vivid watcher of DBZ Super, I can assure this is not the case. Believe it or not but the pacing is eons better than the DBZ. Of course, back in the day, they shamelessly have an overabundance of fillers & padding which was more acceptable back in the day. It's not like Super doesn't have fillers or needless padding but they're eons more practicable compare to the 90's. If anything else that really only applies to the Movie retelling Saga's, especially Freeza's retelling. Ironically some people are actually saying the pacing is too fast, in a Shonen no less!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, I'm aware of the dank memes of DBZ, no 1 ever said that it didn't deserve the memes they weren't warranted.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello guys,

I got an error on BCT Player, anytime I open it the error "no commandline set" show up. Any advice?

Thanks.
Are you trying to open the player or dragging a .bct file into it? You need to drag it. Also is it with every game?

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As a vivid watcher of DBZ Super, I can assure this is not the case. Believe it or not but the pacing is eons better than the DBZ. Of course, back in the day, they shamelessly have an overabundance of fillers & padding which was more acceptable back in the day. It's not like Super doesn't have fillers or needless padding but they're eons more practicable compare to the 90's. If anything else that really only applies to the Movie retelling Saga's, especially Freeza's retelling. Ironically some people are actually saying the pacing is too fast, in a Shonen no less!
REALLY. Wow, then people are even more fucking impatient than I thought possible. FAST Shonen? Holy shit.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^U should probably keep in mind that the DBZ community/fanbase can be pretty hypocritical & unpleasable at time.

One moment you have people complaining about how there's too much focus on Goku & Vegeta so Future Trunks gains a new transformation(Super Saiyan Rage) that's equal to the power of Gods. Now you have people are complaining about how that's an asspull with the same people complaining about Gohan not being strong as the Gods which apparently takes only about 2 days worth to become as strong as Goku & Vegeta despite Future Trunks training his whole life to become as strong as Goku & Vegeta.

Good lord, I can't believe how redundant I sound. O_O

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We are almost done with GGG. Tomorrow should be the last set of pictures.

Tomorrow should also be when I upload the newest poll.

Until then enjoy the gangbang scene for now :D